Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up (64128 Views)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Kaybenny(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
That's why she didn't visit you. She knows you're a cave man.
and you decided to fraud a cave man, what did you expect "an award"!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Inhumane
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
That's why she didn't visit you.
She knows you're a cave man.
what will you call a woman that go around collecting transport fare from guys without showing up?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
Hehe
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by crafteck(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
Foolish girls, yes but no, it doesn't serve them right.

Assaulting them is barbaric and criminal. sad

Same is obtaining by pretense

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Jerkbaba: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Collect the money back, simple. And you niggas should stop thinking with your dïcks all the time! Must it all be sex sex sex! Nawa o!
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
hollywater:
But some naija guys are also stupid. Why give girl tfare to visit you? At least she should be able to afford her tfare for coming 'when going 'you can replace it for her and give her extra for going back. Stop dating broke ass girls.
true..a normal thing for a guy to do wey dey do long distance dating is tell the girl who wants to see u to use her own tfare to come and wen she come u can credit back her account her give her the money..but again i dont understand wetin be tfare wey a lady go dey demand that a man must give her.any guy doing long distance dating should know wen a girl is demanding tfare she is not interested in u but the money u sending her.Relate with girls closer to ur region than engaging with random girls on social media who are faraway to avoid getting scammed.just cos u want to fuk u will be sending 35k to a girl as tfare cheesy.some guys need to work on their brain o cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by kalu61(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
kiddkash:
umu nwaanyi na tukwusi olu

Ife ogbula na ewete ego but olu
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by emoney09: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2020

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Why must you give dem cheesy cheesy money. The girls did not extort them. Maybe they don't want to come if it's obvious you only want to fvck dem
its not about weda na sex or no sex cheesy.if a girl no fancy u she wont come.there are even some girls who would even visit u with the intention that u two will have sex.Na common sense to use in this issue but some guys cos of konji dem no go gree use their number six.when the girl is insistiing u send her money for tfare or asking for money for refreshment for the trip she wan job u.
Some guy told me sometime ago how a girl im dey racket for facebook no just listen to am.He said he pleaded with her and promised to spoil her with money if he visits her and take her on her expensive outing.he said the girl just blocked him and in his own assesement for the girl to refuse to see him and to block him just like that she must be an ashawo cheesy.so some guys dey reason somehow cheesy.Maybe of the girl had collected his money and blocked him then he would have been happy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by BizBayo: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Set awon hookup only, set awon go straight to the point, set awon codedruns, set awon instamessage.

If you know, you know.

Make I add this one;

Set awon mature minds only cheesy
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by simhosting: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Both committed crime.
Assault
OBT
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
lefulefu:
true..a normal thing for a guy to do wey dey do long distance dating is tell the girl who wants to see u to use her own tfare to come and wen she come u can credit back her account her give her the money..but again i dont understand wetin be tfare wey a lady go dey demand that a man must give her.any guy doing long distance dating should know wen a girl is demanding tfare she is not interested in u but the money u sending her.Relate with girls closer to ur region than engaging with random girls on social media who are faraway to avoid getting scammed.just cos u want to fuk u will be sending 35k to a girl as tfare cheesy.some guys need to work on their brain o cheesy.
Serious brain reset... I'm not rich yet, not where i want to be, don't have it all now but there's something i learnt along the way. I kinda get familiar with the real less privileged, down throden, sick n forgotten those with none to really help them and i relate with them to know any which way i can help with money n material stuffs.. Some of my guys think I'm foolish for this n risking my neck. But whenever i want to spend foolishly or it seems I'm enjoying too much i remember my other guys (the less privileged) and i pause, make mental notes to keep in touch then follow through with it. Apart from my mom n dad and family those guys come next. Except the babe deserves it n she's a friend i might help out but sending money because i want to smash i can't remember ever doing that.. Some guys are really fools

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
dairykidd:

Serious brain reset... I'm not rich yet, not where i want to be, don't have it all now but there's something i learnt along the way. I kinda get familiar with the real less privileged, down throden, sick n forgotten those with none to really help them and i relate with them to know any which way i can help with money n material stuffs.. Some of my guys think I'm foolish for this n risking my neck. But whenever i want to spend foolishly or it seems I'm enjoying too much i remember my other guys (the less privileged) and i pause, make mental notes to keep in touch then follow through with it. Apart from my mom n dad and family those guys come next. Except the babe deserves it n she's a friend i might help out but sending money because i want to smash i can't rember ever doing that.. Some guys are really fools
but even if a guy wealthy is it not dumb sending money to random girls on social media with the hope that such girls go use such money as tfare to come see am so he go sleep with her cheesy?
na so d guy ugly reach dat im go dey use money take appease a girl?
he can racket a girl closer to him nau .
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
ValCon888:
And dis wat happens wen u collect tfare moni frm a cave man nd dont show up

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by freemi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
I'm not surprise. Shay Na naija
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Uniquekriss(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
The day I'll catch Ogochukwu Attamah, an IMT student I may not hit her buh she go double d money. Enugu to Asaba is 1500 buh sent her 5k and she didn't just dissapoint, she dared me and said I can't do anything. I'll catch her. Serves them right, though I can't do that
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by ecomalchemist(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
BizBayo:

Make I add this one;

Set awon mature minds only cheesy

Bros, e be like say you get duplex for olosho quarters ooo
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nyoyokoone: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin
Vyzz:
grin grin grin

Beating somebody pikin is very very bad, you could have arrested her for tampering with Una agreement cheesy

But seriously, girls abeg make Una dey try come nah...

This guy sent u money hoping that if u come he will come then u will come but u didn't come now how will chairman come after taking all those drugs

Mtcheeew
grin grin
Inside life them plenty grin
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by BizBayo: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Bros, e be like say you get duplex for olosho quarters ooo

As in ehn.. Na for there I know say the word 'mature' get another meaning for naija.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont understand why some girls like to put themselves into any form of indignity undecided.if u dont fancy a guy then stop collecting tfare and trying to form sharp.ur respect should be uppermost to u.

Nigerian girls have turned everything to prostitution friendship o, fresh air. If you talk they say women’s right. It is my right to hold my money and only spend it on my family. Who be you? My friend go and find job toto no be atm.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
EndSarsNow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwUOtYMJVNY

Why are you posting this one here? No be same Davido they are dragging on ig for flying out teenage girls while his babymama was pregnant with the same pikin?

Make una no face front leave child of rich man to manage his harem in peace. Abraham father of nations.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Nigerian girls have turned everything to prostitution friendship o, fresh air. If you talk they say women’s right. It is my right to hold my money and only spend it on my family. Who be you? My friend go and find job toto no be atm.
if u no wan give woman u can tell her straight up that u not giving her shi shi cheesy.but some guy are scared to refuse a girl money.dont know why cheesy
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by hardon1(m): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2020
So people vstill deu do this transport thing. Its only a mumu man that would send transport to a lady he has never met before all because of Bleep.

Surprises me people still fall for these scams
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Lovelyn451(f): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Guys and violence, wickedness...what happened to give me back my money, but he's hell bent on beating her up. The heart of man....smh
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by sweetrace(f): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2020
I have read some bizarre posts on this Nairaland. However, the most blood curdling thing is the depravity of the minds that leave totally absurd comments here.
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2020
lefulefu:
but even if a guy wealthy is it not dumb sending money to random girls on social media with the hope that such girls go use such money as tfare to come see am so he go sleep with her cheesy?
na so d guy ugly reach dat im go dey use money take appease a girl?
he can racket a girl closer to him nau .
Lol.. them no dey hear word oo grin them no sabi package woman my brother no be even whether them handsome or ugly. Na as u package give baby na so she go run things with u.. that same girl go collect that money use am please another guy elsewhere with plenty abeg. Na so the life just be o. Even some when dey racket girl close by dey use money foolishly too.. Okay imagine guy go dey go see babe on a first outing him nor go fit even relate properly, na to dey order this and that then at the end of the day him go still drop plenty money for her laps that one no be atm him dey claim The girl go chop am tire enjoy the money with another real guy and when the mugu want start to vex due to konji, she fit give am punna just one time to upgrade him software for more billing. Punna when the other guy done taya to knack sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Like seriously?
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. them no dey hear word oo grin them no sabi package woman my brother no be even whether them handsome or ugly. Na as u package give baby na so she go run things with u.. that same girl go collect that money use am please another guy elsewhere with plenty abeg. Na so the life just be o. Even some when dey racket girl close by dey use money foolishly too.. Okay imagine guy go dey go see babe on a first outing him nor go fit even relate properly, na to dey order this and that then at the end of the day him go still drop plenty money for her laps that one no be atm him dey claim The girl go chop am tire enjoy the money with another real guy and when the mugu want start to vex due to konji, she fit give am punna just one time to upgrade him software for more billing. Punna when the other guy done taya to knack sef cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin grin They show u shege no b small
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
patoski39:
cheesy cheesy grin grin They show u shege no b small
Iffa hear am.. na me dey always dey the other side na, so i know how it goes. I don't waste time impressing any woman with money. If em dey we go enjoy but not before she becomes my girl cheesy And if em no dey e nor dey oo.. no forming what I'm not on this side brah
Re: Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2020
dairykidd:

So u like to be dominated, overpowered and subdued while being devoured mercilessly.. understandable tho
Thay is my Motto!!!�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / When She's Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.