Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (29054 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by manakeagie: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
you can make money through creating your own businesses and setting up a business does not require a lot of money it just needs your innovation and you will be good to go.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by bsgwealth: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2011
I believe attending this FREE Web2Cash Seminar

Web2Cash Is Internet Business opportunities we all have been yawning for. The program will help you answer pressing questions about Internet Business and blow your mind to the abundant ways of creating lasting income from Internet, boosting career for job advancement and many more.

This seminar is for serious minded individual who wants to be an agent of change.

For Participation and venue send "Name, Email Address and Phone Number to 08036077372 (sms only)

VENUE: DewLink Training Hall. 4, Old Ota Road, Moshalasi Bus Stop, Alagbado. Lagos
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by success16: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
Get $6.00 welcome Survey After Free Registration
http:///437znok
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by okechukwu3: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
This link can be of help copy paste in your browser ,sign up :www.alertpay.com/?%2bJ92%2bVQajKYaz15QCnyFTQ%3d%3d
www.alertpay.com/images/banners/en/credit-card-alertPay.gif' border='0'></a>

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by fexlist(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
GET AT LEAST 150 TO 200 PIPS GUARANTEED ON FOREX TRADING. CALL OR TEXT 08060801940 OR E-MAIL fexlist@yahoo.com TO GET YOUR COPY NOW.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by claybest(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
plz i need help to get a laptop cos i lost mine to robbers, i wam writing my project and i must submit it by the middle of next moth, if i dont i think am doom plz sum1 help me, up9ja@live.com thats my email
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by claybest(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
ok i will but i want u to keep ur promise, plz
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by claybest(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
plz help me, i dont ve dat kind of amount if i had i would ve gotten a laptnp str8
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by omachi1026(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Claybest with it, you can set up ur own Biz and assist others. Confirm email & Phone to oobidike@gmail.com.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by LagBlogger(m): 3:12am On Aug 27, 2011
Dear Poster,

Update. You can start a nollywood review blog. It costs nothing to start and you can start making money within a couple of months.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by fxmagic: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
As for me the only thing i do is forex trading.i invested my time,money and energy before i was able to got the holy grail EA that is making money for me.i have some live account running with the help of that EA.But to be modest you can check one of my trading history @ www.mt4i.com/users/xprofitea or www.mt4i.com/users/x-profitea2.

For any help feel free to email fx.magic@yahoo.com

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by milesprob: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
Workless Earn More click here to get step by step explanation http://worklessearnmore-milesprobin..com/
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by goziesammy: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
There are a lot of things one can do to make money online or offline. However all require diligence, patience and truthfulness. Let me show u two things. First is from bulk sms sending. U could buy bulk sms for cheaper rates and sell to others or send for groups, companies, individuals at a higher rate. Look at this posted by a friend
Sms messaging has never been so easy. We give you your platform and you do it on your own to all networks globally for as low as N1.50k per sms. Just choose a username and a password, send them to lookg02@yahoo.com or 08127272955. Log into www.gnetsms.com 24hr later with the details and start enjoying our bonus now.
Apart from the above, network marketing is a wonderful way of making residual income that is even transferable to your children and grandchildren. I know some guys who make cool millions of naira on monthly basis simply by using a company's products and are paid. If you will like to know more simply send a mail to this friend of mine who knows better than I do through look02@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by goziesammy: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
The problem with a lot of people is that they lack patience. They want to get rich today even as they start business today. There are a lot of things people do which are legitimate and they make money. Personally i am into bulk sms messaging. Here you could buy an sms for N1 or N1.50k and could sell for N3 or more. I am a network marketer. I market for Forever LIving Products. Here, work to a level of manager and I tell you the truth say bye to poverty. Am free to assist you, lookg02@yahoo.com, 08127272955.
Cheers
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by tinkywinky(f): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
We Made N5million In 6monthis With Out New Corporate Training Business
we just crossed our N5million target profit in 6months with our new business of training people and companies. with no more than 3 days work in one week.

we bid for the training contract one we get it we buy the training documents from this company put our company logo on it and start the training.

we dont to any of the work but we look professional. best of all the materials are so cheap so you can definatly gurantee you profit and they always give FREE training materials as well

check out their website
www.serviam.co.uk

it worked for us,am hopefully it works out for other people there are plenty companies in nigeria and they must train ther staff so u might as well be the one that does it

good luck with your businesses
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by sunnypress: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
It's Simple my dear. Money is a Servant. All you need do is to play the role of a Master. A master is not afraid of giving commands. You can command money to come your way and it will obey. So what are you waiting for: Visit the money merchant today, and you'll be surprized by the number of servants under your command.
www.m-cubed-themoneymakingmerchant..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Sell A Business Idea To A Company / Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List / Oppenheimer Family Buys GZ, Nigeria’s Top Can-Maker Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.