Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (28813 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Donchy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
check out www.enairablog.com for more details
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by dtshotlego: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2011
Hi guys!this Donald from Botswana,i also have got some problems with money ooo!but i have passion in photography business bt my problem is i do not knw how ti start,where to start,i already have 1 camera,i am planning to go for a short photography course so that i become a professional photographer,May somebody help me Plz with some ideas
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by chiama2: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
there are many ways to make money especially on line, you can start by blogging or writing articles. write articles and put it up for sale.
good luck
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by jungunnu: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2011
You can venture into jatropha plantation wit less than a hundred thousands and start smiling to the bank all the days of your life and ur coming generations.Type :what is jatropha plant on your google search engine and you will be shocked.Call +22998533528 for details.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by LagBlogger(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
Poster

I would have written more ideas here but for nairaland's bot which keeps banning me.

But You can visit my blog by clicking on my forum signature below
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by babazak(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2011
There are have been nice idea and suggestions for you so far on this forum and i hope you will be in a better position to settle for one that best suit you.For you to make money,you must realize that you need something of value to exchange for people money inform of payment.That something of value must be in form of a product i.e goods or service,without this there is no way you can legitimately make money. If you are interested in securing export contarct,You can visit the blog below and see if it will interest you.

www://mczackltd..com/2011/09/foreign-buyers-contact-addresses-manual.html
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by chegson: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2011
Was that the way you made your own money?.Please, try to offer useful advice for the benefit of those that might need it .Cheers
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by peterpot: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2011
Yes its true that hard work, packaging of idea and all that contribute to making money. Doing legitimate online business coupled with hardwork and good packaging help. There are some legitimate online business that brings cool cash. The good thing about it is that it does not require to much internet or web savvy or large amount of money. Check sms portal creator . com.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by chrisvicch: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2011
There are different method of money but in order to succeed, you need to do what you like doing. You can also earn money by participating on our program. We are not the perfect but if you are among our winners, we guarantee 100% payment within three working days of your withdrawal request

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by nsodo: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
There is a lot you can do for example blink laying because construction is taking place day and night around Nigeria but many of us sell land left to us by our parents and buy okada to ride in city. Please, if you want try agriculture because there is no season for eating people eat like broilers.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by earchie(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2011
As much as the global recession tends to be bitting deep into the economy of the world, we are still surrounded by opportunities. We only need to seive out the noise and calm and we would definately see those immediate opportunities that may just be staring us in face without our knowing it. Why not try forex trading; it remains one of the greatest money maaking industry in the world because of the trillions of dollars that are traded on a daily basis. You could contact us at 08186516273 and lets see how we can fit you into our scheme to get you started.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by mattfifa(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2011
U can make money from sports betting with a guaranteed profit system like I do. Call me on 08188917082
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by macpreneur: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2011
What Can You Do TO Make Money?

Get an idea , package it , break your norms , leave your comfort , apply the 15seconds principle , be determined and begin to make money ,
Simple, isn't it?

I am also recommending you to read my blog "I Can!" and get some insights on what you can do ,
www.macstands..com.

However, if you believe you still need answers to questions , stay tuned , or leave a private message in my message box for me ,
or leave an email for me , macstands@gmail.com

I wish you all happy reading , and don't forget to leave a comment where you feel so.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Friday12: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2011
how can make money trl website.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Ejiogbe(m): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2011
Hi nairalanders,

You can produce a product or provide a service that meets the needs of fellow humans. How do you create the product ? visit www.entrepreneurialjunction..com for details.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by temiamosu: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2011
A smarter way to make money online for Nigerians. 100% money back guarantee. Prizes guaranteed. email me at temiamosu@gmail.com to watch video and link.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by martyna4lf(f): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
There are lots of things to do to make Money Online
all you need is to start something Now.
Equip your self with Right Decision, Determination
and Action. Check my Signature for your Newbie Training
Section. Learn and Earn That's all.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by macpreneur: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
I just finished reading "5 Sources of Innovation" on
http://macstands..com , quite inspiring. Check it out!
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by sylverbiz: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2011
The difference between people that succeed and fail is INFORMATION which helps them to know the right thing to do. This package is for those who want to make money online. Discover 7 secrets of making it online. http://businessformulars..com/[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by DonADESIDA(m): 5:32am On Jan 12, 2012
Make money automatically by giving away a free ebook.Checkout,read and get how to start @
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by boay(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
If u r interestd in making cool cash online, this does not requires that u shld invest your money it only depends on you. If you nid the article contact on: tonyboay@gmail.com to get the article.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017 / What Should I Import To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.