Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (87450 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Dangrace01: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hustle oh.

Make girls dey fight for you

6 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Princeton92(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hunger in the land is terribly bad N shameful....
cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Dididrumz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
The man is a fool

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by m140(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sweet levels

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by pk2me: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Both are gold diggers.

3 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Xzellentgraphic: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who go settle this matter. ..
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Farki: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
The man is heartless and not smart. Why must he give them the arrival day and time.

A combination of massive ego and no regard for the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by ipobarecriminals: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
sad Useless girls

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by planetx: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Where is the evidence from the video they were fighting over a man that came back from the US.

4 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Chris2863(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
He is the mad one here
duduade:
If it was me I would have just quietly walked away from both of them.. Let them sort themselves out

Same also with walking out of their lives

There are other saner and well cultured fishes in the mighty Ocean of Nigeria

Loool
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by humilitypays(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
They are not fighting for the man, they are fighting for financial empowerment, survival, poverty eradication and future security.

You all must get the fact clear, women don't fight because of a man, they fight because of the security and comfort (money) the man have to offer...take away the man's money and they will be mocking him, and asking him don't you know your level shocked shocked

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Some women can embarrass themselves sha
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Kobicove(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shey na this wan be the fight? undecided

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by MemoriesAndMe: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
If the guy just returned from Togo or Ghana, they won't fight eachother o. Rather they will hug eachother.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Men are generally rare commodity

4 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The guy is a big fool.

The ladies are the bigger fool.
How is the guy a big fool have you heard his side to the story. You're just insulting someone you don't know, that speaks volume about you.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by EazyJ(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wahala for who come back trulygrin
What on the earth was the guy thinking when he told both of them to come to the airport?

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Baboucar(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol,d guy na craze man.Why e go give both of them time wey hin dey arrive for airport[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
doscar:

Women no too get shame compare to men

do not be deceived they are not fighting for the man but his wallet !

remove the wallet and both parties will disappear

6 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Savagethe21st(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
humilitypays:
They are not fighting for the man, they are fighting for financial empowerment, survival, poverty eradication and future security.

You all must get the fact clear, women don't fight because of a man, they fight because of the security and comfort (money) the man have to offer...take away the man's money and they will be mocking him, and asking him don't you know your level shocked shocked
pls comment often. I look forward to hearing your opinion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na the man get the Bleep up. You must be sure you have both of them under control.

Madam na boss
Side chick get that to her head
Don’t ever bring madam talk to side chick
good side or bad side.

Me I don get both @ arrival. But side chick at hidden mode.

Side chick @ arrival to pick items for her connects.

Madam @ arrival for everything.

Na the way you dey yarn about Madam, go give side chick confidence to see madam face to face!

Fight Madam Kee, imposicant !!

Where is Ogun lakaye?

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
humilitypays:

Some true but most Nigerian girls are too loose.

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Michelle55: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
You just made my night with this post grin grin thank you op for lifting my mood.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Yoighaman(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
It's survival mode activated, nothing wrong with their actions, each are fighting to keep their pockets laced with the wads, this is the evidence of poverty mentalities.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na the man get the Bleep up. You must be sure you have both of them under control.

Madam na boss
Side chick get that to her head
Don’t ever bring madam talk to side chick
good side or bad side.

Me I don get both @ arrival. But side chick at hidden mode.

Side chick @ arrival to pick items for her connects.

Madam @ arrival for everything.

Only the introduction self My wife, meet baggage officer, over that my missing baggage !!!

Iwooo baggage office, you no get mouth.

Na the way you dey yarn about Madam, go give side chick confidence to see madam face to face!

Fight Madam Kee, imposicant !!

Where is Ogun lakaye?

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by richie240: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol women can disgrace themselves sha
I can never imagine myself fighting another man because of 'my woman'.
Taaa, kojo mhen! cool

Did he force u into his bed?
You consented to his amorous advances knowing full well that u have me.
So the side guy/chic is not supposed to be the focus of d assault but d cheating partner!
cool
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by SAMBARRY: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
This is the way it ought to be, women should be fighting for the superior gender's attention grin
lol you obviously don't see beyond your nose

You really think they're fighting for the "superior genders attention" or their stake in his pocket? grin

Do you think if he was broke they'll be fighting for him? cheesy

The same people fighting for his attention it's because of the money they want to collect,if he goes broke tomorrow you think this same people fighting for him will send him? cheesy

You're really naieve grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
hustle for dollars cheesy
e no easy to get yankee bwoyfwend so they must fight for their interest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by ginggerxy: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
The man is heartless and not smart. Why must he give them the arrival day and time.
both of them are side chick I know how we men fear being caught by madam .no cap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.