Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (87436 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by afrodoc2: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
The hustle is real. The love of the dollar is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by LadyPortable(f): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
All because he returned from USA and probably rich. Had it been its one local chap no one will fight for his attention. Chai,money ooo. See how you allowed these women disgrace themselves publicly

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:

Funny thing is that their regular boyfriends fit dey this nairaland dey shout my girlfriend up and down. cheesy
dhier regular boyfriend here go dey shout MY WOMAN grin

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by tyup(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by ukaface(f): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Women shaaaaa
Why fight the other lady? Both of you Na main chick and side chick, the guy should be the one taking the blows and beatings naaaaa....lol
Who no wan marry abroad guy, issokay
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Opportunists
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol women can disgrace themselves sha

Please it is some women. Kindly make the correction now. Please and please. Infact only very few women behave this way. It is men that are always fighting and killing themselves over us.

3 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by reiddecuti: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Just causing a scene for fun and he succeeded.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by wonlasewonimi: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
How do people record 30sec video clips? Are they conserving storage ni?

3 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by pek(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
How did you know they were main chic and side chic fighting?
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by AstuteChap: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Abeg o, @OP, who be the main chic and who be the side chic? Just asking for a friend grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
This is the way it ought to be, women should be fighting for the superior gender's attention grin
I expected to see comment like this, alas! no disappointment.. grin

Nairalanders no deh disappoint at all at all...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
I wonder if they would disgrace themselves like this if the bobo came to Lagos via Agofure motor park like me.

Funny thing is that their regular boyfriends fit dey this nairaland dey shout my girlfriend up and down. cheesy
No be lie....grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by CuntMiner(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ahmad62:
Lol... Jade vs Sindel in mortal kombat
o boy did one na princess Shiva and kitana oo

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by BlueAir: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
sad Na poverty don build kingdom inside their souls
Shortyy:
Lol women can disgrace themselves sha
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Shortyy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

Please it is some women. Kindly make the correction now. Please and please. Infact only very few women behave this way. It is men that are always fighting and killing themselves over us.

Some women then. I just shame for this my gender some times.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by pooozeee(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
The fight is necessary because the country is had so both ladies needs to secure their source of income like a white collar jobber would secure his employment in a company.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by FuckThaMod: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Times like this I wish I was a man aswr..whenever I see tins like dis I get annoyed aswr...I can't fight my fellow female because of a man..wen dey are supposed to team up and bounce on d man dey are fighting each other ..A guy dat will still leave dem for another babe undecided

ukaface:
Women shaaaaa
Why fight the other lady? Both of you Na main chick and side chick, the guy should be the one taking the blows and beatings naaaaa....lol
Who no wan marry abroad guy, issokay

See them, did the man lay his finger on them? Why should they beat him? If them touch una now the world no go hear word, but you can easily resort to violence. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na man wey hustle make money dey see drama from women, women sha grin, i pity who carry woman matter for head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Orpe7(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na foreign currency dey make this ones kolo so
Person wey fit just bring only buy 2 get one free pants for them grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by mozona(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
wetin the guy wan gain self

how him go tell the two chic wen him go enter nigeria.

the guy na foool
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
in anold voice

well d question remains

who is d side Chick
who is the main chick

this question ponder on the mind of onlookers
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Galaticos444: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
This is the way it ought to be, women should be fighting for the superior gender's attention grin
d feminists ar coming 4ur head
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Midadeola(f): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
emmabest2000:
They are the real lazy youth grin
grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Omezif(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wow. they really loves this man. This man can't buy this type respect from the market.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by ecomalchemist(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
humilitypays:
They are not fighting for the man, they are fighting for financial empowerment, survival, poverty eradication and future security.

You all must get the fact clear, women don't fight because of a man, they fight because of the security and comfort (money) the man have to offer...take away the man's money and they will be mocking him, and asking him don't you know your level shocked shocked

You are wise brother man, for every successful man..there are more than 5 women trying to access his money and comfortable lifestyle.

The poverty level in Nigeria will make you see unbelievable things. REAL LIFE !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Obichukwuu: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by CSTRR: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
I don't blame them.

There's nothing like giving your future children American citizenship and securing your own future.

It's worth fighting over.

I"d rather they fight over this, than fight over one broke guy somewhere with good prickk.

These are smart ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by angelfallz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
The guy should not have given them the same date
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by pozehnani(f): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Two mor.ons.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by pozehnani(f): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Two moro.ns.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Bbbbnn(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Women... grin
Nigeria greatest problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.