Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (87459 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Femeto: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mainest chick go dey U.S inside cold.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by vickydevoka(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol women can disgrace themselves sha
Over rich men not even fine boy like us.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Male professionals women crave for :

1. Abroad returnee.

2. Banker.

3. Oil worker.

4. Lecturer.

5. Force man.

6. Yahoo boy.

4 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Sniper101(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ahmad62:
Lol... Jade vs Sindel in mortal kombat

Lol
Bros, how u take know dis combination cheesy

It's exactly what me n my younger bro use when fighting each other grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Raylight2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
This is the way it ought to be, women should be fighting for the superior gender's attention grin
there's an animal that does that. frog I think... are they now frogs?�����
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by simfrost90210: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ahmad62:
Lol... Jade vs Sindel in mortal kombat
grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Jaxxcode: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
I wonder if they would disgrace themselves like this if the bobo came to Lagos via Agofure motor park like me.

Funny thing is that their regular boyfriends fit dey this nairaland dey shout my girlfriend up and down. cheesy

Comedians full Nairaland I swear.. grin

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by vickydevoka(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:
Women are attracted to wealth unlike men only a woman's big ass is. O.k for him
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by BigJoe19: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lol you obviously don't see beyond your nose

You really think they're fighting for the "superior genders attention" or their stake in his pocket? grin

Do you think if he was broke they'll be fighting for him? cheesy

The same people fighting for his attention it's because of the money they want to collect,if he goes broke tomorrow you think this same people fighting for him will send him? cheesy

You're really naieve grin
You're still saying same thing with me aunty, the money brings their attention to him.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by yaki84: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Questions on the mind of people is why would the man make all the two women come to meet him at the airport if he knew it was going to create a problem for him.

Hell broke loose at the Murtala Muhammed airport in Nigeria when a side chic and a main chic got into a fierce fight with each other after they had both gone to the airport to welcome their boyfriend.

According to report, both ladies had gone to the airport to welcome their man who was returning to the country after visiting the United States for sometime now.

The fight which started as an exchange of words turned serious when both parties went physical and engaged in a fist fight causing a scene at the airport.

The situation got worse making the man they are fighting over jump in to separate them but they were too powerful for him to handle.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiviram9h18
Abeg they should deport him back to US he came from.
We have too many fights we are trying to separate.

Abeg this Lille and AC Milan matter is it war abi riot?
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by EXLOVER(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
amiibaby:
I don’t have strength to fight oo
Nor be your mate dey there so?
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
I wonder if they would disgrace themselves like this if the bobo came to Lagos via Agofure motor park like me.

Funny thing is that their regular boyfriends fit dey this nairaland dey shout my girlfriend up and down. cheesy

Wallahi ... You no go kill me with Laugh... Agofure motors indeed.. (Erigga Rhymes)..
Women fighting over men... Yeah..
Men fighting over Women ?? Hardly..
That is Alpha Stuffs..

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by uthlaw: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Times like this I wish I was a man aswr..whenever I see tins like dis I get annoyed aswr...I can't fight my fellow female because of a man..wen dey are supposed to team up and bounce on d man dey are fighting each other ..A guy dat will still leave dem for another babe undecided
exactly....if it was guys,both of them might plan against her,chop,I chop!
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Pacesetter123(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
This one don follow create problem for USA election finish run come carry half of de problem come Nigeria.That guy should be careful! Him supposed dey dia till dem count all de vote for Michigan and Arizona finish..oo.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Rimtim: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
I love this

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Happy2020: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Stupid ass women. He was just getting pussy set up for when he’s on Nigerian soil. He has another in the US.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Asquare1961: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
There are not fighting because of the guy but there are actually fighting because of DOLLAR I trust naija babe there no the carry last
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
men dey carry trophy under the sheet, na girl wey win and come out victorious and alive we go hand the trophy over to.

fight for the trophy, girls.

fight for your right.

mumu lots.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
This is the way it ought to be, women should be fighting for the superior gender's attention grin
Mtcheew.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:

I just dey look at wetin Nigerian women don turn themselves to.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
musicproducer:
in anold voice

well d question remains

who is d side Chick
who is the main chick

this question ponder on the mind of onlookers
they are both side chicks cheesy.Its not like say the man no get girlfriend or wife from the US wey im dey come from cheesy
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by shugabasbn: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
No main chic for Boyfriend bro.
Better put as 2 side chics fighting
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by ehinmowo: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2020
Samfloxin:
The man is heartless and not smart. Why must he give them the arrival day and time.

Na d man get headache na you dey swallow Panadol.

The man dies not have a future wife in neither of them. Both of them are side chicks to a main chick.
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2020
J111333:

Hmmmm
That means the POVERTY in Nigeria has gone beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
sad Useless girls
Really Useless..
Na to dump them straight...
No two ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Mykosmith455: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Abeg how u take know say na side chick nairaland,biko answer me this question
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by PraiseHim4ever: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Shortyy:
'Oluchi the short girl' thats the name of the movie
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Irritant: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Obviously the guy was betrayed.. na one yeye friend go inform side chick n I warmed him grin grin grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Donjazzy12(m): 1:56am On Nov 06, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Questions on the mind of people is why would the man make all the two women come to meet him at the airport if he knew it was going to create a problem for him.

Hell broke loose at the Murtala Muhammed airport in Nigeria when a side chic and a main chic got into a fierce fight with each other after they had both gone to the airport to welcome their boyfriend.

According to report, both ladies had gone to the airport to welcome their man who was returning to the country after visiting the United States for sometime now.

The fight which started as an exchange of words turned serious when both parties went physical and engaged in a fist fight causing a scene at the airport.

The situation got worse making the man they are fighting over jump in to separate them but they were too powerful for him to handle.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiviram9h18
These are two lesbians fighting for control of their ATM! Please, be properly guided. These two lesbians are not fighting because they love the man, or because of his dick. They are fighting because of his money, the Dollars expected to be gained by fuccking him! That is exactly how useless our most of our young girls have become!

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by eteba(m): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2020
Wahala for who come back......true true grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.