Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour (12825 Views)

Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / Symptoms Of Vaginal Yeast Infection And Possible Remedy / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by NNEWIsuper: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
i will beat you hands down academically
So mention your discipline, then I will mention mine and we upload it on here.. Deal?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
MLTR:

i will like to call ur attention to the part, "doctors don't fully understand the link between sexual activity and vaginosis". the only reasonable explanation why doctors don't fully understand is because these assertions are yet to be scientifically proven.
A normal gurl is suppose to have one sexual patner so what are we even talking about.
I undestand a man's semen is alkaline and the vagina is best acidic, the chances of inbalance to trigger BV is relatively low becos women wash up there vagina immediately after sex.
Exceptions to STDs, wash up after sex is enough to cancel BV from men.

from personal experience i have met 2 ladies with that issue. Later found out they sleep around with condom.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ok

MLTR:

dear mate you are the one trying to establish a point, if you can't come of with facts then you aint worth my time.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

So mention your discipline, then I will mention mine and we upload it on here.. Deal?
science or art? I don't wish to mention my discipline here,nairalanders are bad,they will insult me with it later,but I'm sure you can't survive my discipline
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Sawzer(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Shit happens

See daaa way she's saying nonsense with confidence,

She even say sperm go dry when ejaculated inside pussy, sperm nah acid ?

Or after sex she gonna wait for 3 weeks to wash pussy,

This girl don smoke,

Sperm have nothing to do with pussy odour,

Bad hygiene is the main cause of it ,,,,

However not everytime daaa woman is the cause of the odour,

It happens naturally,

Example some won't wash their mouth for a day and they won't have bad odour while some must wash after 8 hrs,

So it left for the girl to maintain high hygiene,

Boys is not daaa cause of your body odour ,

We don't say dat here

Geezzzz smiley

Fact1 baba ooo grin
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by NNEWIsuper: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
science or art? I don't wish to mention my discipline here,nairalanders are bad,they will insult me with it later,but I'm sure you can't survive my discipline
Lol, Zzor if they will insult you bc of your discipline then it means is a poor one and you're not proud of it... I'm really itchy to help u out, but u have refused it. I'm serious about that, you need help my dear sister,.. I'm not insulting u, but I need to help u

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Lol, Zzor if they will insult you bc of your discipline then it means is a poor one and you're not proud of it... I'm really itchy to help u out, but u have refused it. I'm serious about that, you need help my dear sister,.. I'm not insulting u, but I need to help u
lwkm,you take Nairaland too serious,my discipline is one of the best.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by RamessesIV(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Don't waste your time arguing this jhare, no discipline should be undervalued.

Zzor:
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Cityqueengirl(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

She doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions
you are getting me wrong
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by fati2001(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Associates of smelly pvssy women are gathering cheesy grin

lolz, I have grown out of the stupidity( TROLLIN, BEEFING AND DISS) some Nairalanders display on this forum .

BUT MANAGE THIS

NEXT TIME TELL UR WOMAN TO BE HYGIENIC..... WHEN HAVIN SEX, MAKE SURE YOU WEAR THE MASKS (NOSE AND PENIS MASK) BECAUSE OF THE FOWL SMELL.

OKAY. AND REMEMBER TO TREAT UR DICK EVERY 2 WEEKS TO AVOID WHAT YOU POSTED ABOUT UR WOMAN PUSSY.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by RamessesIV(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
But is not as common as in Nigeria and when it happens they don't blame "sperm"
ednut1:
they also do. But their weather helps them too
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by fati2001(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
SEMEN IF EJACULATED INTO THE VAGINA AND NOT BLOCKED BY A BARRIER CONTRACEPTIVE METHOD, IT COULD EITHER DISINTEGRATE, TRAVEL FARTHER INTO THE VAGINA, SEEP OUT AND EVENTUALLY DRY UP. OR THE COMBINATION OF THESE OPTIONS...... MOST SEMEN DON'T EVEN MAKE IT VERY FAR !!! .
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Victor20206: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
don't ever post this kind of rubbish
here again...am serious.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Victor20206:
don't ever post this kind of rubbish
here again...am serious.
where is the rubbish,you can simply point it out,im just tired of you Nigerians
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

The guy obviously needs some favour from Zzor.. Zzor writes someone who never studied biology Atleast.. Lol, I'm starting to believe most people aren't educated here

Aswear exactly,

What she said is wrong instead of him to correct her he's finding a way to bring up a point that would favour her,

Lol some just don't wanna learn,

smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear exactly,

What she said is wrong instead of him to correct her he's finding a way to bring up a point that would favour her,

Lol some just don't wanna learn,

smiley
you just ain't friends with the truth,my post is the bitter truth
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sawzer:

Fact1 baba ooo grin

Sure you're right ,

What i said is fact wink

But I don't understand some people here

Anyway god will help us smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
you just ain't friends with the truth,my post is the bitter truth

Okay no problem
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Anayxz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
An upcoming feminist�� u are doing well
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
So virgins own no dey smell
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by NNEWIsuper: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Then mention it if you don't feel it inferior
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
ednut1:
from personal experience i have met 2 ladies with that issue. Later found out they sleep around with condom.

They had that issue not because they sleep around, it is because they fail to take care of there vagina.
what triggers inbalance of acidic level in a vaginal is what stays on it, if ladies wash up well enough after sex, there can't be such issue.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Liposure: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
I used mostly because unknown to many ladies, that's where they get the odours from,just few got it from hygiene problems.Take it from me
on the contrary, the most common explanation for an unpleasant vaginal odour is an infection called bacterial vaginosis which produces a fishy smell. BV is an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Liposure:
on the contrary, the most common explanation for an unpleasant vaginal odour is an infection called bacterial vaginosis which produces a fishy smell. BV is an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria
Im talking about the root cause here,we are moving with time and what is happening currently in our locality,all I'm saying is that currently men are the major cause of most vaginal odour because of their unhealthy lifestyle,it becomes an infection in the womans body and these women seems to be unaware of the possible cause because there are cases where women who live a very healthy and hygiene conscious lifestyle still suffer from these.Bitter truth
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by ePoster: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Sure you're right ,

What i said is fact wink

But I don't understand some people here

Anyway god will help us smiley
Ocd... Dude, we know.
You deactivate when you get trolled then create another account trying to fit in.
I know the struggle.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
Ocd... Dude, we know.
You deactivate when you get trolled then create another account trying to fit in.
I know the struggle.

grin

Warris this one sayin

I've noticed dat you just wanna chat with me,

I owe you nothing and you owe me nothing,

dey your dey and lemme dey my dey,

Moreover i don't get what you wrote

smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Vanzcharles(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Im talking about the root cause here,we are moving with time and what is happening currently in our locality,all I'm saying is that currently men are the major cause of most vaginal odour because of their unhealthy lifestyle,it becomes an infection in the womans body and these women seems to be unaware of the possible cause because there are cases where women who live a very healthy and hygiene conscious lifestyle still suffer from these.Bitter truth

Are you practically insinuating that over 90% of sex workers deal with vaginal odour? We do know that sex alters the Ph of the female vagina. Vagina odour results from bacteria, these bacteria arises from various things such as poor hygiene, unhealthy sex life, menstrual cycle e.t.c

Saying men are the cause of vaginal odour is on a different note. Do all married women suffer from vagina odour? No. Every persons body is unique.
This is just a fallacy of hasty generalization. Most women do not know how to properly clean up themselves. It still boils down to you, how many male you let in there, who you let in there and so on. What you do with your pussy. The clothes you put on, how often do you free yourself from inner tights, pants. How you sleep.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Is either Zzor have problem
Or Problem have Zzor
Pick one angry
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
ZIINI:
Is either Zzor have problem
Or Problem have Zzor
Pick one angry
I don't have any problems,you all won't just read my topics with an unbiased mind, the hate is at it's peak
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by divineappo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, men are mostly the cause of vaginal odour yet they go all over social media to shame women who are actually suffering from this. Semen is a white or grey coloured fluid, it has a mild chlorine like smell due to the presence of alkaline substance in it, but an infected semen changes colour to yellow or green which smells offensive and this means semen could be a potential cause of bad vaginal odour. A male ejaculate into the vagina after sex and the semen will either flow out or dry up and this interact with the vaginal fluid. No lady is born with any offensive odour in their vagina, the vagina has a unique fragrance and cleanse itself, it is also normal for a healthy vagina to have a slight scent but this odour can change when infections and other unhealthy concerns are present. Most men these days are living very unhealthy lifestyle, they eat, smoke, drink and consume other sorts of rubbish which are highly alkalined and very detrimental to their health, they bring forth unhealthy and infected sperm into your body which interacts with the vaginal fluid leading to various of forms of vaginal diseases like yeast infection, chlamydia, and others. Even the lubricants they use on you affects the PH of the vagina which affects the scent. Ladies please before you engage in any sexual relationship with any man , take his sperm for all the necessary tests, and whenever he complains of any fishy, rotten egg or any kind of offensive smell from you down there, make sure you drag him with you to the clinic for treatment because he's likely responsible for what he's complaining about.Thanks
from your post, I can perceive that you have a very bad rotten vagina odour issue

How much do you need to fix this problem pls. I am very generous, I can help

You need to Focus on how to get the odour fixed, instead of transferring your anger on men generally
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by ePoster: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin

Warris this one sayin
I've noticed dat you just wanna chat with me,
I owe you nothing and you owe me nothing,
dey your dey and lemme dey my dey,
Moreover i don't get what you wrote
smiley
I know you don't understand.
You commented on my thread first.
Nah! I could send a mail.

You've been all over, that provoked my curiousity.

Don't worry. I ain't no snitch.

I'll just observe silently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? / I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? / When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.