Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour (12921 Views)

Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / Symptoms Of Vaginal Yeast Infection And Possible Remedy / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by BlueAir: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
sad What rubbish is this one saying? What about the vjays that smells 7 secs after penetration and no ejaculation from d man?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
BlueAir:
sad What rubbish is this one saying? What about the vjays that smells 7 secs after penetration and no ejaculation from d man?
This things are present in the precum too
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
I know you don't understand.

You commented on my thread first.

Nah! I could send a mail.

You've been all over, that provoked my curiousity.

Don't worry. I ain't no snitch.

I'll just observe silently.

People dey

So because I commented on yaa thread encourage you to be monitoring me grin

People no get work aswear

Am i the only one that comment,?

But why did you fine mine special?

You wanna start discussion earlier but i stopped you because i have this same feeling,

Hope I've not offended you with my comment,?

Anyway monitoring me cannot help you at all because I can only be feel or enjoyed nobody can hold me down,

You're funny you tell me what I've done wrong now or never

Bye smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by BlueAir: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
sad And men without precum nko?
Zzor:
This things are present in the precum too
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
zakari247:
are you sure you're a doctor? what does the urinary tract have to do what the Virgina? so you your mind, urinating flushes the Virgina. kai! shame that girls don't even know the anatomy of their sex organ, therefore it will be difficult taking care of it.
I don't appreciate the bolded.

since you assume that i don't know about the anatomy of the female reproductive system, seeing as you dont know that the real spelling is v-a-g-i-n-a, kindly enlighten everyone why peeing after intercourse is wrong? You can Google it if you like.

What i do
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Sawzer(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Sure you're right ,

What i said is fact wink

But I don't understand some people here

Anyway god will help us smiley
Amazingboy1
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sawzer:

Amazingboy1

Please i don't get what you meant,

I don't know why people don't like talking directly in nairaland,

What does that mean?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
I don't appreciate the bolded.

since you assume that i don't know about the anatomy of the female reproductive system, seeing as you dont know that the real spelling is v-a-g-i-n-a, kindly enlighten everyone why peeing after intercourse is wrong? You can Google it if you like.

What i do

He is right to a reasonable extent a female urinary tract is different from the uterus, i don't think he in any way insinuated peeing after intercourse is wrong, we know vagina has a self cleansing mechanism in place, pee after intercourse helps cleanse the urethra of harmful bacterials same as washing the vagina after intercourse helps cleanse the uterus of any harmful deposit.
if a gurl develops smelly pvssy from intercourse it because she fail to take precautionary measures, simply wash up after sex.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by ePoster: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

People dey

So because I commented on yaa thread encourage you to be monitoring me grin
You made a statement that I'm making attempts to chat with you.
Not true, I didn't know you existed till this evening.

People no get work aswear

Am i the only one that comment,?

But why did you fine mine special?

You wanna start discussion earlier but i stopped you because i have this same feeling,

Your comment wasn't special. Neither are you.
I wanted to start a discussion? You initiated it!

Hope I've not offended you with my comment,?

Nope.

Anyway monitoring me cannot help you at all because I can only be feel or enjoyed nobody can hold me down,
A case of mistaken identity then. Thought you were fact. He's dearly missed.

You're funny you tell me what I've done wrong now or never

Bye smiley
Nothing. Nevermind.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
You made a statement that I'm making attempts to chat with you.
Not true, I didn't know you existed till this evening.

Your comment wasn't special. Neither are you.
I wanted to start a discussion? You initiated it!
Nope.
A case of mistaken identity then. Thought you were fact. He's dearly missed.
Nothing. Nevermind.

grin

Okay no problem smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Men Are Not D Cause. Most Of Dis Women Dat Has Dis Odour Are Women Who Sleep Around.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
MLTR:

He is right to a reasonable extent a female urinary tract is different from the uterus, i don't think he in any way insinuated peeing after intercourse is wrong, we know vagina has a self cleansing mechanism in place, pee after intercourse helps cleanse the urethra of harmful bacterials same as washing the vagina after intercourse helps cleanse the uterus of any harmful deposit.
if a gurl develops smelly pvssy from intercourse it because she fail to take precautionary measures, simply wash up after sex.
@bolded is very wrong.

Peeing washes major bacteria mainly from the man's system, abd the act of intercourse away from her vulva and urethra.

The vagina is not meant to be washed.

There's a way to pass a message across with coming off as rude or immature. That's what the other guy did. He used his fingers to prove how foolishly he reasons.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Truvel:
Men Are Not D Cause. Most Of Dis Women Dat Has Dis Odour Are Women Who Sleep Around.
very wrong
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
very wrong
Den Who Is D Cause?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Truvel:
Den Who Is D Cause?
There are many causes.

Bacterial colonization gone wrong

Bacteria from man's flora.

Sperm can cause it too

Poor hygiene

A comprised immune system and so on.

I have treated virgins with vaginal odor. Some are not even sexually transmitted.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
There are many causes.

Bacterial colonization gone wrong

Bacteria from man's flora.

Sperm can cause it too

Poor hygiene

A comprised immune system and so on.

I have treated virgins with vaginal odor. Some are not even sexually transmitted.
Alright, DOCTOR.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

@bolded is very wrong.

Peeing washes major bacteria mainly from the man's system, abd the act of intercourse away from her vulva and urethra.

The vagina is not meant to be washed.

There's a way to pass a message across with coming off as rude or immature. That's what the other guy did. He used his fingers to prove how foolishly he reasons.

wow !! i almost felt like a learner, buh 1st i need to understand the angle you're coming from .... if the vagina is not meant to be washed then what should be done after intercourse. we can make these educative instead of winning.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
I'm glad some of them are learning.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2020
MLTR:

wow !! i almost felt like a learner, buh 1st i need to understand the angle you're coming from .... if the vagina is not meant to be washed then what should be done after intercourse. we can make these educative instead of winning.
okay.

But i need to make something clear first.

I have noticed that a lot of people call the vulva, the vagina. I'll quickly type the difference between the 2. cheesy grin

The vulva is the part of a girl/woman's private part which we can see. I'll put a picture of a musician's symbol down so that the mods won't ban me. That picture is a vulva, minus the cross.

The vulva has a clitoris near the top. A small hole where peepee comes from(urethra) and a bigger hole that oga puts his joystick into, that menses comes from, and a baby comes out from. That bigger hole itself is what is the vagina. Not everything.

Now you wash outside, but not inside i.e you wash the vulva, but not the vagina.

Normally, the only things that should enter a vagina, is a man's penis and in rare cases, a pessary, which is a drug/object that is inserted into the vagina for medical treatment, or contraception.

Your hands has no business inside to wash it, but during sex. Before you all come for me, if a man's hands are clean and his nails are trimmed short, he can assist with pleasure. If you want to help yourself too, i ain't judging wink

Don't spit in someone's vagina, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it is degrading and disgusting. If she's dry go and buy lubricants like KY jelly or turn her on. It is wrong to pour oils into the vagina. It is wrong to put strange objects like coke bottle that can easily break into a vagina embarassed embarassed. Get a love machine made with inert, vagina safe material that's easy to keep clean.

To the ladies, you don't need to steam your vagina, it is dangerous, no need to insert feminine wash inside. It is more harmful than good. Try to use clean toilets.

After intercourse, a lady should go and pee and wash her vulva after. If she wants to get pregnant she can lie down a for little longer so that his sperm can go where it needs to score goal. That's may help prevent any bad bacteria from the act to travel up the vagina and cause problems later.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2020
chatinent:
If only the girl knew that keeping multiple sex partners before marriage was where she lost it, she wouldn't have continued the lengthy thread.
Have you joined those who troll and insult me? you better have a rethink and stop typing things you don't know

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
okay.

But i need to make something clear first.

I have noticed that a lot of people call the vulva, the vagina. I'll quickly type the difference between the 2. cheesy grin

The vulva is the part of a girl/woman's private part which we can see. I'll put a picture of a musician's symbol down so that the mods won't ban me. That picture is a vulva, minus the cross.

The vulva has a clitoris near the top. A small hole where peepee comes from(urethra) and a bigger hole that oga puts his joystick into, that menses comes from, and a baby comes out from. That bigger hole itself is what is the vagina. Not everything.

Now you wash outside, but not inside i.e you wash the vulva, but not the vagina.

Normally, the only things that should enter a vagina, is a man's penis and in rare cases, a pessary, which is a drug/object that is inserted into the vagina for medical treatment, or contraception.

Your hands has no business inside to wash it, but during sex. Before you all come for me, if a man's hands are clean and his nails are trimmed short, he can assist with pleasure. If you want to help yourself too, i ain't judging wink

Don't spit in someone's vagina, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it is degrading and disgusting. If she's dry go and buy lubricants like KY jelly or turn her on. It is wrong to pour oils into the vagina. It is wrong to put strange objects like coke bottle that can easily break into a vagina embarassed embarassed. Get a love machine made with inert, vagina safe material that's easy to keep clean.

To the ladies, you don't need to steam your vagina, it is dangerous, no need to insert feminine wash inside. It is more harmful than good. Try to use clean toilets.

After intercourse, a lady should go and pee and wash her vulva after. If she wants to get pregnant she can lie down a for little longer so that his sperm can go where it needs to score goal. That's may help prevent any bad bacteria from the act to travel up the vagina and cause problems later.

why i appreciate your effort, like now is because their is no way this miseducation could come out perfect from a man or alpha males mouth grin
with what you just explained its clear women are to be blamed for the state of there vagina.
Talking from experience and i feel most guys can also relate, a lot of gurls dip there hands into there vagina to wash, maybe not with soap buh water is common. with that been clarified i think its time zzor and her mates needs to know whatever a man deposit in the vagina either travel to the fallopian tube or cleaned up by the vagina itself, whatever rubs on the outer vagina can easily be washed with water, if gurls follows these things religiously how in the world men are to be blamed. i'm done
I get zzor is naive about somethings n from d way she craves for male attention seems she will be having her 1st sex soon grin, baby gurl simply wash the blood on your outer vagina & bedsheet, let the vagina cleanse d inner blood stains so you won't have to open another thread to curse the boy this time grin grin

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by chatinent: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
Have you joined those who troll and insult me? you better have a rethink and stop typing things you don't know

Okay.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Abeg wash yaa pussy oo

Don't follow all this nonsense doctor with nonsense principle wash in and out both the vulva and vagina smiley

Use brush or iron sponge smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Abeg wash yaa pussy oo

Don't follow all this nonsense doctor with nonsense principle wash in and out both the vulva and vagina smiley

Use brush or iron sponge smiley
you are obviously being sarcastic.�

Also don't forget to use very long toothbrush to wash all the way up inside your pënis hole. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
you are obviously being sarcastic.�

Also don't forget to use very long toothbrush to wash all the way up inside your pënis hole. grin

Werey grin

You're so funny grin

When penis opening is not like olosho pussy grin

But to be honest, they must wash pussy at least 8 times in a day , but for a neat girl she will wash 18 times a day wink
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Werey grin

You're so funny grin

When penis opening is not like olosho pussy grin

But to be honest, they must wash pussy at least 8 times in a day , but for a neat girl she will wash 18 times a day wink
it's the same thing, penis own even bad sef. Two things sharing one hole
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by SILENTandSMART2: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's the same thing, penis own even bad sef. Two things sharing one hole

Hmmmm okay, no problem, smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by angelfallz(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
one problem i feel you have is that you get up one morning and start posting things that don't make sense.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by imagrg(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Your opinion is one-sided.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by AreaFada2: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2020
NeeKlaus:

I am sorry but you are really dull or you are probably posting this for attention.

So what of the ladies that have never had sex but still have vaginal odours, where did it come from? Their vagina magically produces semen on their own, shey?
The virgin got it from her spiritual husband. grin

If you know OP, you will know that there is nothing she doesn't blame men for.

She won't mention that a woman who sleeps raw with lots and lots of men is likely to catch all kinds of STIs. Possible cause of VJ odour.

Hey, it's not her fault that she slept with half the town, the guys were just asking her out too much OP will probably tell you. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.