Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage (4348 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Intending Couples: 5 Medical Tests You Should Do Before You Get Married / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by brain54(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
You couldn't make your point without asking me to shut up? Anyway, I forgive you. Btw... If you are stingy, I am not. Get sense undecided
pls ignore that boy...
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by dorin27(f): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:

pls ignore that boy...
I guessed as much...cause a sensible lady won't say such
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by karkinase(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Godoverevery:
I think it should be mandatory for intending couples to live together for 6month to 1 year beforeor marriage...I will be sharing my own personal experience.
my fiancee have been staying with me for the past 7month we are getting married next year and our parents knows we are staying together.
I must confess is a lot staying with a woman.... Growing up anytime my mum and dad have misunderstanding and she start complaining about things we the children always support my mum but my dad always tell us we will understand things better when we get married...he was always at receiving end of things.
Now i realised what he meant then.
I have learnt a lot within this few months which I will like to share.
1: women will frustrate you but you must be really patience because is just there nature.
2: Money is the only thing that makes them happy...no matter how good you are on bed or how faithful 70% of her happiness is based on money
3: If you don't have money she will disrespect you no that for sure.
4: women are naturally stingy if she is spending her money on grocery or anything in the house she expecting you to pay her back double.
5: she will try to impose her way of doing things on you/try to control you.
6: women are manipulative if you are not careful she will try to drag you to herself and family alone
7: the only powerful weapon women think they can use to punish you is sex.
8: women expects alot from there man... buying them car,house infact she expects everything to revolve around her.
9: To be honest this sharing of bills thing can't work just save yourself the stress... just no you are carrying 90% of the bills....if she use her money to cook to her she is doing you a favour.
Let me stop here....what I wrote are just my personal experience and what I have heard from married guys.
To be honest no man is complete without a woman infact they are the salt of this world.

So my advise to any man who is planning to marry make sure you live together with her for at least 6 month so you can know the person you're marrying to know if you can handle the pressure and her characters...
Note : As a man if you lack Patience and not able to over look things don't bother marrying ooo.

If you are also staying with your fiancée feel free to add to the list of the things you have learnt.

Spot on...especially that money part. Guys dont play urself oo...money is the ingredient that makes love sweet.
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by Ezi1993(f): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Snitch24:

I'm sure u don't want to get married to a stranger Anyways I checked ur profile U look good Are u single ?
Thanks,,
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by Snitch24(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Ezi1993:

Thanks,,

Are u ?
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by TheCork(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2020
brain54:

pls ignore that boy...

angry
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by TheCork(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2020
dorin27:
I guessed as much...cause a sensible lady won't say such

angry
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by TheCork(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2020
brain54:

pls ignore that boy...

..hello brother.. please was the deal wit u & my woman, dorin27? What's going on sir? angry
Re: Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage by brain54(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
TheCork:

..hello brother.. please was the deal wit u & my woman, dorin27? What's going on sir? angry
pls ask your woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband / Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online / Facts About Single Mothers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.