Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Who Recovers First After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Recovers First After A Breakup (1297 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Recovers First After A Breakup by hildaa(f): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
The first person that serves the notice recovers first, than the later, because the person must have had a mision of breaking with the other, either there's another person waiting to take up immediately after the breakup or the person wants to try someone else or the person is simply fadeup with the relasionship. vice versa

1 Like

Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by yiboboy: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
hildaa:

The first person that serves the notice recovers first

Not necessarily the case, people have been known to quit abusive relationships just for their well being and based on advice from loved ones. It doesn't really mean they'll recover first. Breaking up is never easy except for a partner who was never in love in the first place.

In reality, its an individual trait. Some recover quickly while others take a while to get over it and some never really recover.
Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by MLSwiss: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
What the f[i]u[/i]ck kind of question is this? Who recovers first? Am I the only one who doesn't get it? You can break up with someone but still remain hooked & vice versa.
Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by steeze(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
I'm a cold hearted bastard. I always recover first. But maybe that's because I was never in love in d first place.

1 Like

Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by 190: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Seems break ups is the ish nowadays everywhere cos questions keep

springing everywhere on breakups :: no topics like how can i make more money or sometin

Im tired of all these breakup ish sef  undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by selena(f): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
Guys recover first after breakup because,they can easily get another girl when they go clubbing or even on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by Youngpo413: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
selena:
Guys recover first after breakup because,they can easily get another girl when they go clubbing or even on the streets.

hmmm
Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Youngpo413:

hmmm
swthrt
Re: Who Recovers First After A Breakup by condralbede(m): 4:28am On Nov 09, 2014
steeze:
I'm a cold hearted bastard. I always recover first. But maybe that's because I was never in love in d first place.
BASTARDgrin

(1) (Reply)

If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? / Husband Kill Wife In Isolo / Is There Juju To WÔo A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.