Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? (2730 Views)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Silentgroper:
ur moniker rings a bell of a particular anime, i cnt really place it. I jxt knw it's from bleach or naruto.
it's definitely Naruto San. grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by w1n5t0n(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
I learnt not to allow sex cover up the red flags.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin.

Shiiii... U had to baptise dat pics wit lotta filters. Such weak self esteem

you are very stupid, better take your time.....

what about you? I ve never saw the crop of your photo. and you are here talking.

BECAUSE YOU LACK ESTEEM IN UR SELF ENTIRELY.

JUST GET OUT OF MY LINE

IF I WANNA BAPTISE MY PHOTOS WITH FILTERS, I ALWAYS USE BLACK AND WHITE EFFECT.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Tinyemeka(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

Let's discuss please.

Honestly speaking, I can't say I learnt anything from my previous relationship.

My current is the one that's been teaching me SERIOUS life lessons.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
MiamiePizza:
I learnt...
1 Don't let her know your secrets
2 Don't let her know how much you love her cos she's gon' take advantage of that
3 Don't be too cool with her, she's gon' take you for a ride
4 I also learnt girls lie a lot

Right now I'm no lover boy. Now a red piller, all thanks to nairaland. Although I'm still learning here, I apply and use all the hints I read here.

If I'm to grade my class in the red pill school, I should fall in ss1 cos I know I've past the primary.
No more I love you, just fvck ourselves into the fake relationship and fvck ourselves out too

No more much calls, when I call you I complain why you haven't call me since, get mad, hang up and b!tch calls back

No more romantic status, now my status is about, getting high, stoner and 4 20.Also post about pvssy and b!tches live too

B!tches gets to love the bad guy I've become, they love confess love and respect too

No lies here now... my ex wants us to be back but Miamie ain't got time for her no more

When I post a picture I took with a b!tch on my status with caption like "You can always tell how the pvssy will be like when you kiss the lips" or "I'm happy as long as I've got good friends round me, my family, some naira and enough pvssy" I get lotta comments from b!tches. They just want to be with the guy now.

I got lotta older ladies I bang now, all thanks to the bad boy red pill hints I've learnt here

My past relationship taught me a lot.

I understand you, but...

1. What are your plans for when you grow older? No marriage and expectations of kids in the future?

2. Can you continue to maintain the bad boy persona indefinitely?

3. What's the red pill ideology with regards to marriage and family? Do you know?

I'm just curious. Just asking. I'd also like to hear from other "red pillers".
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Brief history
Never try to change a shorty/hoe

She know like you after third trial forget am no think am twice

Always give if she gives you so it's fifty fifty no cheating

Never and ever trust or claim to love a hoe/shorty just chop and give to your next brother

Never let s hoe/ shorty play emotional and mind games with you

If she's care for you and loves you ,but you not attracted to her just bro keep her I don't know for reasons future may tell

If she's playing mind games and you see and feels she likes and love no matter the fight just leave her and not bother her ,they always come around believe me .so if you wanna use her and dump her do or if you want to be with her still be with her

Don't talk much with emotional and introvert girls they I'll give you headache and migraine .just hit and run if you manage

Beware of girls who are insecure , beautiful and like to catch cruise , manipulative ,they can make you feel and think they love you but all is cruise cause when the contract is over and you've fallen deep in love your on your own ..best things take her out chop her clean and run away materialistic for sex use brain and count the odd

Never give a girl expecting for sex in return ee no dey work unless she have dance the dance with you sex for cash not cash for sex

Give girls money and don't ever think you've given them because your expecting a favor like sex except you've already been dancing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dancer Jane Mena Drops Hottest #silhouttechallenge Video With Her Husband / Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair / Look How This Guy's Life Is About To Be Messed By Kayamanta (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.