Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94156 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Cyrus176(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president (with the aid of electoral Collage) despite Hilary having the highest votes casted wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?
Are you people really thinking.

oga Hilary won popular vote
trump won the electoral college
it's very simple u can win the popular vote and lose the electoral college. that's why the race was tight in Michigan and other swing states u win those states u win more electoral college vote.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Jdbrasco2: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Although media don't decide the winner

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Jdbrasco2: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
sunboy:

You’re the one who’s stuck in your 3rd world mentality grin grin grin

I laugh when I reply to you people’s mumu-nous posts grin grin

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
sunboy:

I’m sorry to say this but you type like an average trumpster ... How can I sitting President say his country’s electoral process is cheating him ? The same electoral system that put him there in the first place ??
It means he must have cheated in the first place then ...

Say hi to your small brain
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't blame you. You never step out of Nigeria I'm your whole life. You are used to a despotic Buhari doing Operation Python Dance on you and your people and your brain can't fathom that America is the bastion of Democracy. He would be thrown out of the White House like a stray dog if he doesn't go voluntarily.

You left Nigeria in your 30s and I have been traveling since I was an infant ..By 2022 I am coming to US to expand my business and show you how to succeed home and away wink wink

Trump is not going anywhere , he must be sworn in to continue his second term and rule you and your fellow lincoln project satanist
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by helinues: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:

Keep crying

Hahahahahaha

Make una find us clients now... We dey sell handkerchief at a very cheaper rate for those who might be crying and need to wipe their tears away

grin
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by DedeNkem: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the Demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin

Your dumb dear leader Trump had already lost the election. So stop whining and move on with your pathetic life!
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Intrepid01(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
mployer:

Simple instruction; stop watching CNN, you are still talking trash angry

Then you have mental issues and it is affecting your comprehension.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by DedeNkem: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.

Dumbest comment ever! Some Nigerians are clinically st*upid!
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Shelumiel: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
DedeNkem:

Your dumb dear leader Trump had already lost the election. So stop whining and move on with your pathetic life!
Shitholian, who told you Trump has lost...is that Boko king Buhari.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Intrepid01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
athorello:

Yes o.... Pennsylvania clearly complied by separating the late mail in ballots that are even inconsequential. �

You see like someone said, that guy is a grown over-pampered child who thinks he can always have his way, he believes he must have his way at all times, the exact way a toddler behaves. Are you aware that he’s now shouting that Pfizer intentionally delayed the announcement of COVID vaccine recently discovered just to make him lose the election. But he didn’t complain 4 years ago when the Director of FBI released a damaging report that implicated Hillary Clinton 2 days to the election. You know I actually supported the guy during the election but his recent behaviour is so stupid that I resent him.

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by moskhoe(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just started today

Baba normally na didn't just start, not started.

Me nor know wetin the 'ed' dey do in front of the start o,

Well sha, if to say you be trumper, you for nor dey gbagaun like this,
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Seyzcham91(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
you make sense jawe!

i wonder how a sensible person in their right mind would still be thinking Trump can still make it

Biden Is People's choice cuz he is People's love

Trump can delay, slow down transition and transfer of power but at the end he will leave by fire by force come january 20, 2021, those secret service for him now will be against him soon cuz the only right person to be on the seat of Presidency is People's Real choice from Vote count
Sultannayef:
He can never return to the White House
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by drnoel: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the Demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin

U must have smoked too much of whatever u are smoking grin cheesy
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Banter1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Americans knows Trump is gone. But my brother from the Zoo republic think otherwise. smh
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha

Make una find us clients now... We dey sell handkerchief at a very cheaper rate for those who might be crying and need to wipe their tears away

grin

You should have told me earlier,alot of them really need it

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by helinues: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:

You should have told me earlier,alot of them really need it

Not too late oo.

Trump's election lose have added to their miseries...

Choi, life of wailing wailers
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Shelumiel: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Banter1:
Americans knows Trump is gone. But my brother from the Zoo republic think otherwise. smh
You're just spewing trash.

Point of correction :

It's only Shitholians like you that think Trump is gone.

Not sane Americans

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Dreyton36: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
One thing I'm very sure of is that Trump ain't gonna exit that sit for Biden

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.