Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94132 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ayusco85(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.

Is trump a true Christian to start with?

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by BabaIbo: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:
[/b]

I'm still searching for wise one among them

Do you know what wisdom is? The answer is NO.

I will advise you not to waste your time because a fool can never know how it feels to be wise until he/she decides to stop being a fool and listen to and learn from the wise.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bobo9ice: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Merimental:
The election earlier started with Trump on the lead but it didn't last long as there was a turnabout as Joe Biden appeared at the top. Biden didn't just appear at the top, but he was at the top with an appreciable vote count above every other presidential candidate even above the incumbent president.

Donald Trump who has been claiming that the US election wasn't fair was obviously Jubilating saying "It Means I Have Won" because of what the Governor of Georgia tweeted this morning.

Brian Kemp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianKempGA/status/1325890553536516097

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325956184613019648

How could Trump have lost GA?
Its not possible....
Victory is assured

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by aktem(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is definitely getting interesting
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by nkypat: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Story story story
Sultannayef:
He can never return to the White House

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bobo9ice: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
tammie24:
Joe Biden is a media president!

You are right.

Could you believe that the so called Media boycotted a press briefing organized by Trump legal team....all of them....just because they had an opinion about the results of the inconclusive elections...

Let's the winner wins fairly and the losser also be faired to.

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CharleyBright(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:

Did Trump tell you he is for Christ?
Or
Did Christ tell you Trump is his representative on earth?
And what makes you think Trump is more Christian or Spirit filled than you are?
Go and let Trump lay hands on your head then.
What is really the matter with many gullible Christians these days?

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Gjackzy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Any concerns that overt actions taken by the Department could inadvertently impact an election are greatly minimized, if they exist at all, once voting has concluded, even if election certification has not yet been completed
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Naajjii: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin
Nyamiri Ipod spotted
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Sezi4Christ: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
Not necessarily. Trump is not Christ. He may be doing God's will but he isn't Christ. Christ would return with or without Trump. Just keep praying for God's will and Truth will prevail.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by athorello(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Intrepid01:

Oga keep quiet, there’s nothing you said there that I don’t know. With or without Trump saying a word, once the difference in total vote accrued to each candidate is less than 2%, a recount automatically kicks in. Trump doesn’t even have to cry or shout for it. But what Trump is asking for is not just a recount in all the states he lost, he’s also making a case for mail-in ballots, he’s suggesting that mail-in ballots that were counted came in after election deadline and that’s why he lost. Meanwhile it is not possible, only mail-in ballots that were dispatched at 11:59pm in Election day were counted.

Yes o.... Pennsylvania clearly complied by separating the late mail in ballots that are even inconsequential. �

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by thatigboman: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter
joe biden rigged in your bedroom abi

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by thatigboman: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:
Do you know some media outlets in the us are now withdrawing their declaration of Joe Biden as the president elect? Anything can happen
name them
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by kristo123: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Reality is yet to set in for Donald Trump and his trumpets, they lost simple... Joe Biden has the highest electoral college votes, the highest individual votes the highest in the history of united states.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Jonathan39: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
So trump should step down even if the election was rigged?
ThatFairGuy:

Of course I do. grin
Biden's electoral Collage and his votes were higher than that of trump if that's what you wanna say.
To now claim any fraud is very undemocratic of trump. He has been doing these ages
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Jonathan39: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
CNN? grin grin
Supermugu:
.... Ego shock you grin grin grin
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Sezi4Christ: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Of course I do. grin
Biden's electoral Collage and his votes were higher than that of trump if that's what you wanna say.
To now claim any fraud is very undemocratic of trump. He has been doing these ages
You seem like one who knows what he's talking about. But something you need to know is that when hillary lost, the dems came up with all sorts of accusations against trump like the Russia collusion and all for 4 years. Remember even the impeachment case. Now that's undemocratic giving the fact that he had been inaugurated. But now, trump feels there's some sort of fraud involved in the mail-in ballots, how's that undemocratic when he's by law allowed to express his concern before inauguration.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

Real clear politics is a powerful credible authority on US politics and polls ..better learn more about them
Trump rear licker, you finally came out of your shed. I told you that Trump will be humiliated out of office and on Jan 20, 2021 at 12.01pm, you will be hearing President Joseph Biden.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by UKBobo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin

I'm in need of serious medical advice from the doctors in house. I woke up this morning with a pain in my right leg; it feeling like someone lit a match and kept it there. I'm also feeling a bit hot and drowsy. What could be wrong?

Bros - you're previous topic would seem that the pain done move to your head abi? tongue
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Moneywirer:
This election might go down in history as America's most controversial presidential election.

Especially if the Dems are exposed as cheats.
In that case, it won't just go down as the most controversial, it will change the face of American elections forever.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Shelumiel: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Naajjii:

Nyamiri Ipod spotted
Shut the fvck up! Boko shitholian
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bajosky: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just started today
why are you so daft "in obaseki voice"...#edo no be lagos.
Though Johnathan tolerated the gang raped manipulated election results of 2015 costing us were we are today in Nigeria.
Do you now suggest that it is a Crime for Trump to seek court redress in a Fraud manipulated election?

As it's Stand no candidate has been Certified nor declared eventual Winner of the Election yet .

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by uunwanaobong3: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Now that trump has lost election, all of a sudden there is a covid vaccine which is 90% efficient and is good for everyone including CNN...... The vaccine is now safe under Biden but under trump the same vaccine was bad and CNN warned everyone against it.
Very soon all the major qqq countries around the world will come up with highly efficient vaccine because trump has been defeated. The aim of Corona virus has been achieve, i.e to remove trump from office...... I can bet with everything I have that no one will ever know the origin of Corona virus, it will for ever be buried in secretcy by world powers including world health organization.

Very soon ampicillin, hydroxy chloroquine, paracetamol will miraculous be approved by CDC and world health for treating Corona virus because trump is no more the president.
All of a sudden covid news is no more number one problem for America.
All of a sudden people can begin to gather in large crowd without the dangers of covid.
The vaccine that trump says will be ready by the end of October is miraculously ready after election simply because they didn't want trump to take the glory, infact they didn't want the vaccine development to give trump the advantage of winning during election.
Americans have been decieved..... After Corona virus which will eventually finish early next year, what is the economy recovery plans of Biden within the next four years....? His campaign was all about virus virus virus and death! No plans for economy.....
Now that the vaccine has come out before his administration has began..... What will be his other plans for the next four years? Nothing.
Now the new York governor coumo is even trying to lobby against trump administration, trying to stop it from distributing the vaccine.... According to coumo " it is bad that the vaccine is out during trump administration" . .. this is Because within the next two months Trump will end up accomplishing all the campaign promises (Corona virus solution) that Biden promise Americans within his next four years thereby leaving Biden with little or nothing to do within the next four years.

New world order.... And I refuse to be part of it

5 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by goodnija: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
How? Get really pls
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by atonement12: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And you know this how?

lipsrsealed
Go and sit down and stop propagating baseless conspiracies
When the leftists want to be dismissive of reality, they call it a conspiracy theory. smiley
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by sowilli: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just started today
whilst Goodluck Jonathan may have been applauded for accepting defeat, it is not really an acceptable behavior when you have proofs there was fraud in a process. Try fight small now, that’s what men do. Don’t just be cheated. Call it undemocratic, I call it being a tenacious fighter. When you don’t give up sometimes, people start coming to your side especially when you are a performer. Trump is a performer even though he may have a “bad character” as alleged.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
BabaIbo:

Do you know what wisdom is? The answer is NO.

I will advise you not to waste your time because a fool can never know how it feels to be wise until he/she decides to stop being a fool and listen to and learn from the wise.

Keep crying
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump rear licker, you finally came out of your shed. I told you that Trump will be humiliated out of office and on Jan 20, 2021 at 12.01pm, you will be hearing President Joseph Biden.

Trump is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Reality will set in soon. grin

You better start packing your McDonald lunch box for exit to Palm Beach, FL and also submit your DNA sample for rape allegations.

Trump will go to prison
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by TheGift: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
If there is anyone that has displayed a lack of understanding of the electoral college system here it is you

1. You seem to think the electoral college is the only basis for determining who wins.

2. You seem not to know that even if it was based only on electoral college votes -Joe Biden won more than 50% of those.

Therefore, If YOU don't understand the electoral college system just say so ..

FarahAideed:

If you don't understand the electoral college system just say so .. Popular vote cannot make anyone US president it's just there for fancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.