Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94154 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by excel101(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president (with the aid of electoral Collage) despite Hilary having the highest votes casted wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?
Are you people really thinking.

Whoever is being declared officially is America's president. For now Trump remains the president of America.

3 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by duality(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Intrepid01:

Oga keep quiet, there’s nothing you said there that I don’t know. With or without Trump saying a word, once the difference in total vote accrued to each candidate is less than 2%, a recount automatically kicks in. Trump doesn’t even have to cry or shout for it. But what Trump is asking for is not just a recount in all the states he lost, he’s also making a case for mail-in ballots, he’s suggesting that mail-in ballots that were counted came in after election deadline and that’s why he lost. Meanwhile it is not possible, only mail-in ballots that were dispatched at 11:59pm in Election day were counted.

What's wrong in verifying that.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Dpharisee: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
Calm down my Yoruba muslim brother

grin grin grin
He loves Taqqiya grin grin

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by DarkJeddi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Liposure:
With trump its not over until its over. Getting interesting.
You and Trump should keep dreaming.. Georgia's votes never mattered,Biden already has his 270..
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by TinubuGoQuench(f): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
TRUMP WE KNOW
TRUMP WE SUPPORT

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Blackmoran(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
kristo123:
Reality is yet to set in for Donald Trump and his trumpets, they lost simple... Joe Biden has the highest electoral college votes, the highest individual votes the highest in the history of united states.
says who? CNN and main stream media abi.... Do you know that counting is still going? Electorate never declare anybody winner... It is the mainstream media who by there action now shows how partisan they are and bias in there reporting

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by TheGift: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Correction! That's what FOOLISH Men, who don't know how to pick their battles do.[

quote author=sowilli post=95888866] whilst Goodluck Jonathan may have been applauded for accepting defeat, it is not really an acceptable behavior when you have proofs there was fraud in a process. Try fight small now, that’s what men do. Don’t just be cheated. Call it undemocratic, I call it being a tenacious fighter. When you don’t give up sometimes, people start coming to your side especially when you are a performer. Trump is a performer even though he may have a “bad character” as alleged. [/quote]
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by excel101(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
silentoperator:
Mention just one media outlet.
Go and find out like your mates.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by DarkJeddi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
TRUMP WE KNOW
TRUMP WE SUPPORT
You can keep on supporting him,after he is out of the White House it's your prerogative..
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by TinubuGoQuench(f): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You can keep on supporting him,after he is out of the White House it's your prerogative..

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Dellorex(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.
Is Christ a racist? Stop comparing Christ with this clown.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by styleewhyte(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
It's obvious you know nothing about American democracy and electoral process.... US selects their president using electoral college... The meaning is u don't become a President by winning only the major cities....that have larger population...
ThatFairGuy:

If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president (with the aid of electoral Collage) despite Hilary having the highest votes casted wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?
Are you people really thinking.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by thundafire: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin
he wants only ballots cast to be counted so the mail balloting will be invalid,Trump wouldn't return
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Ddokie: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gokoyer0:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/us-election-fraud-trump-international-observers-report-b1720152.html
Trump is gone.

Which international observer wants to interfere with US. elections?

All these arguments are extremely unnecessary.

Trump has refused to concede, and has assembled hundreds of lawyers to pursue the case in the different states led by Rudy Guilianni. As a consequence, this election issue will drag all the way to the second week of December. By that time, all irregularities would have been laid bare and decided upon by the courts of the land.

At that point, the whole world will know who the President will be.

All these arguments in a Nigerian forum is utterly useless.

We too dey enjoy argument for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by PointZerom: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:
[/b]

I'm still searching for wise one among them

The ones that imported the electronic gadgets in your house, the auto spare parts and telephone accessories you're using. No day will pass without you and your likes using items brought in by wise men from EAST.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by agyo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
He must finish the Biafra project o!!!! He is going no where... grin grin grin
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Naajjii: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Shut the fvck up! Boko shitholian
ha ha this fake Jews people are funny
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by styleewhyte(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wait till supreme court summon for all votes counted in the disputed states... Even if Biden wins it should be devoid of Fraud....all votes are not counted..all legal votes are supposed to be counted!!!! These are clear
DarkJeddi:
You and Trump should keep dreaming.. Georgia's votes never mattered,Biden already has his 270..

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by jamace(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
The following countries have not congratulated Joe Biden as President- elect of USA:

Russia

China

Brazil

Mexico

North Korea

Turkey
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by stayclearofme: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter
Are you the one that declared him winner? How did Biden rigged? Put on your thinking cap before commenting like your brainless "Jesus Christ" Trump.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Michael820(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.

What’s with Christian and trump, I just don’t understand the correlation, this guy is not even a Christian
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Dellorex(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
My Igbo people are depressed. hahaha... Losers...
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by anonymous1759(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
true2god:
Many Nigerians are not even aware that it was Obama and Biden imposed Buhari on them and they are clamouring for him. The problem we are facing today is directly related to both Biden.

Sharap abeg Obama and Biden came to Borno to vote for Buhari stop talking rubbish. Tinibu made buhari president with the help of the south west . Stop the crapangry
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by mployer(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Intrepid01:

Really!!! Okay I’ll confirm how right you’re on this. But note, CNN isn’t part of the electoral commission, so if a fraud occurs or not CNN can’t be liable. They only transmit new as it occurs, ofcourse I know all news media have their wn biases....
Simple instruction; stop watching CNN, you are still talking trash angry
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by stayclearofme: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:
Do you know some media outlets in the us are now withdrawing their declaration of Joe Biden as the president elect? Anything can happen
You were born and delivered by Satan.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Onepeople: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just started today
you want him to go so that you guy's can celebrate his failure just as u did against Jonathan abi?

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Coyote0708: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigerians are this nation's problem, biden was not a demon servant when he was Obama vp, but now he is the devil in the making... If trump is from Christ and biden is the devil, what about Nigerian politicians? Country with a minority of able minded people and a majority of mumu.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Babastrong(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Are the christians afraid of antichrist? I think jesus said we should prepare for him?
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Naajjii: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nyamiri people are full of bad luck, now you took your bad luck onto Trump, he has lost an election now with your bad luck support. You see your lives, my Nyamiri brothers
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by olmoRoc: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
The same brian kemp who rigged the Georgian governorship election. He conducted an election in which he was a candidate. The election was marred by fraud, and a lot of African Americans were prevented from voting.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by stayclearofme: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dedetwo:

This is the reason ordinary Americans love him. The man is very blunt.
You sit in Nigeria typing rubbish. Are you the spoke man for Americans? I am America and I don't love him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.