Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (57256 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by ezechi24(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2020
stubbornman:

Obviously Bro....she wanted to eat her cake and have it.... I just got through with Nysc and got a contract Job that wasn't paying too much but was okay at least, babe was rushing me with her needs and etc. Comparing me with her friend's boyfriends that were into crypto currency (Yahoo cheesy) ..... Her demands were choking and when she felt I couldn't meet up one way or the other, she found someone and made that statement.

You wanted me to stay and be friends with her atleast but I told her this is a breakup and a beef inclusive.... She has broken up with Prince charming and begged me to forgive her, which I did but will never go back to my vomit.

hahahaha ...you see these girls ..they know a good guy and a bad one...but their greed will not let them think straight....now bobo don chop clean mouth dump am to move to the next greedy pussy...she remember say she get one good boy for corner....lol....it always ends in premium quality tears for them.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by ezechi24(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2020
tayewomi:
bro i really salute you gan ooo am asl going through the same in my relationship but i just think my peace of mind matters a lot like many times av attempted to beat hell out of her due to her attitude she's a good girl but she has f9 in attitude,am done with relationship for now am only looking for friends with benefits..

I wonder how most guys thinks...a good girl with bad character... and useless attitude... think man think

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Karac:

Fallacy. 'Men' still dey. Plenty!
Maybe few but a lot of them just look like men , deep down they're not, these men here say horrible things about their ladies and they later go back to sweet talk the same woman, the only thing saving their relationship is that this whole thing is sort of anonymous
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by gray5(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
mine was hot tempered..oboy if she para for me sef fear go grip me,say she fit kill me d way mariyam sanda kill her husband due yo jealousy,go tru my fon,take d fon to her house for 3days charting..when we are together and a lady i kw pass by and say hi it's a problem...always feel insured and scared always..made the chic understands she's everything, but yet ehe e no work...she can bash in my working place,or the place i do PP .personal pocket " a private laboratory i work every evening, she still dont give chance or breathing space. she not just a galfrnd sef,a finance, wen she went for service, her charcet just changes always bringing d fight on a little thing...omoh i just called it a breakup oo..this year..a 4yrs rleshp
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
ezechi24:

hahahaha ...you see these girls ..they know a good guy and a bad one...but their greed will not let them think straight....now bobo don chop clean mouth dump am to move to the next greedy pussy...she remember say she get one good boy for corner....lol....it always ends in premium quality tears for them.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by ezechi24(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Oh really ? I actually dated two different guys, a bad guy around my age , very handsome , tall and a flirt and after a while I got tired of the toxic relationship of him always manipulating me and me falling in and out of depression and battling serious inferiority complex I dumped him, I stayed single for a while , turned every one down, once a while I'd hangout with couple of friends but there was a balance I barely spoke or chatted and one beautiful day I got to meet a responsible and well raised man with gap and he's educated gone to school , he was okay but guess what? He was just as toxic as part 1 , manipulative, control freak , I am always right kind of guy, the only thing I could say confidently about him is that he's a nice guy but he's not someone I could say that I love , he's just nice, he's a good guy everyone knows that but the things he says when its just me is not always nice

I think like the way u sound....let's know each other better dear....u sound respinsible
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Oh really ? I actually dated two different guys, a bad guy around my age , very handsome , tall and a flirt and after a while I got tired of the toxic relationship of him always manipulating me and me falling in and out of depression and battling serious inferiority complex I dumped him, I stayed single for a while , turned every one down, once a while I'd hangout with couple of friends but there was a balance I barely spoke or chatted and one beautiful day I got to meet a responsible and well raised man with gap and he's educated gone to school , he was okay but guess what? He was just as toxic as part 1 , manipulative, control freak , I am always right kind of guy, the only thing I could say confidently about him is that he's a nice guy but he's not someone I could say that I love , he's just nice, he's a good guy everyone knows that but the things he says when its just me is not always nice

See better superstory... All the men are fine and good but toxic and manipulative abi? What lies you tell!! Every time a girl says toxic and manipulative, I take two steps back from them.These girls always blame everyone for their drama and insecurities. You couldn't handle their independence and confidence and you couldn't cope. The issue is with you sis,not THEM. You are the problem damyyyyyy or whatever you call yourself.
Know this and know peace babe...

N.B: I went through your profile and you called your own parents useless,discouraging and selfish and a waste of space. You are damaged my dear. Pray for healing undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Karac: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Maybe few but a lot of them just look like men , deep down they're not, these men here say horrible things about their ladies and they later go back to sweet talk the same woman, the only thing saving their relationship is that this whole thing is sort of anonymous

Lol... Na hypocrite them be. Trust me it's hard to find people who has got your back 100% these days, whether male or female.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by narit: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
luminouz:

See better superstory... All the men are fine and good but toxic and manipulative abi? What lies you tell!! Every time a girl says toxic and manipulative, I take two steps back from them.These girls always blame everyone for their drama and insecurities. You couldn't handle their independence and confidence and you couldn't cope. The issue is with you sis,not THEM. You are the problem damyyyyyy or whatever you call yourself.

N.B: I went through your profile and you called your own parents useless,discouraging and selfish and a waste of space. You are damaged my dear. Pray for healing undecided
Sometimes people don't know the problem is with them and not the other way around. Rather than for us to change our own attitude or carefully examine ourselves to really see where the problem lies, we don't; it is far more easier to just blame others for our shortcomings.
I wonder how are facial expression looks when she read this. undecided But luminouz you are one hell of interesting fella, digging for this.....LOL
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
luminouz:

When it is everyone's fault except his/hers, one needs to be very careful with such a person.

A manipulator will easily identify another manipulator. It is not far-fetched to have identified two manipulators. You dig?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Wittyglam(f): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
For me a relationship end's the day you stop talking to me because of an issue we had the previous. A relationship end was I notice difference in your attitude and respond to me or things.
Once your partner doesn't get excited to see you anymore that is when a relationship end's.

Guys check out my YouTube channel for more relationship talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls3WQoD9KnU
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
narit:

Sometimes people don't know the problem is with them and not the other way around. Rather than for us to change our own attitude or carefully examine ourselves to really see where the problem lies, we don't; it is far more easier to just blame others for our shortcomings.
I wonder how are facial expression looks when she read this. undecided But luminouz you are one hell of interesting fella, digging for this.....LOL

I needed to find out why she had issues with two very good men and so I dug deeper. Na she get some psyche issues jare
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

When it is everyone's fault except his/hers, one needs to be very careful with such a person.

A manipulator will easily identify another manipulator. It is not far-fetched to have identified two manipulators. You dig?
I dig bro
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
luminouz:

Lol you took your time to go through my profile and look for an unrelated post, I'll pray for employment to locate you , you were raised so well yet you turned out mannerless, its a shame, yes I lack the love of my biological parents but I did train myself and I am loved by the ones I grew up with , I don't blame anyone when I'm sure I'm wrong which made it easy for ppl like you to make me think I'm wrong, is it because women don't come out to mention the times they spend money on gifts and things for a man who didn't appreciate or ended up using her entirely , you're an arrogant living thing, your existence itself is damaged
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lol you took your time to go through my profile and look for an unrelated post, I'll pray for employment to locate you , you were raised so well yet you turned out mannerless, its a shame, yes I lack the love of my biological parents but I did train myself and I am loved by the ones I grew up with , I don't blame anyone when I'm sure I'm wrong which made it easy for ppl like you to make me think I'm wrong, is it because women don't come out to mention the times they spend money on gifts and things for a man who didn't appreciate or ended up using her entirely , you're an arrogant living thing, your existence itself is damaged
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
ezechi24:

I think like the way u sound....let's know each other better dear....u sound respinsible
Lol I'm not here to make attachments , as much as I'd like to , I'll pass, thanks for your compliment too smiley
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Karac:

Lol... Na hypocrite them be. Trust me it's hard to find people who has got your back 100% these days, whether male or female.
Its really sad oh
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mj31(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

Not at all. This is one person. And that's why I said in my last line that I should have ended things with him long before I did. But glad I got the courage to walk away. It took me two years.
Hmmm
I am sorry for the guy, for lossing a woman that love him
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
luminouz:

Hey boo since we're digging stuff up I just found out that "you think you rap " : grin I love competition but I prefer videos than lyrics , let's hear who sounds better, what do you think ?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Hey boo since we're digging stuff up I just found out that "you think you rap " : grin I love competition but I prefer videos than lyrics , let's hear who sounds better, what do you think ?

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by ezechi24(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lol I'm not here to make attachments , as much as I'd like to , I'll pass, thanks for your compliment too smiley

why now?....you never know we could be good friends....I'm not trying to woo u dear ..where are u based...u never know I might be God sent.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
ezechi24:

why now?....you never know we could be good friends....I'm not trying to woo u dear ..where are u based...u never know I might be God sent.

You can drop your email , or WhatsApp number
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by ezechi24(m): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You can drop your email , or WhatsApp number

that's my ezejoly@gmail.com...that's my email...u still haven't told me where u reside
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
ezechi24:

that's my ezejoly@gmail.com...that's my email...u still haven't told me where u reside
I don't want to leave any info about myself on nairaland, I'm just here to kill boredom
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by ezechi24(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I don't want to leave any info about myself on nairaland, I'm just here to kill boredom

OK dear ...hopefully we'll chat
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ekpes2017: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
The relationship I'm in now,my mind no dey the relationship, na sex be my own,when I'm done,I'll dispatch her

Well-done, Awon dispatch rider
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by CheedyJ(m): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2021

Yes o. But hey, I don't think about it anymore. I'm at peace and wish him the very best.
I am God's child.
God’s child just met another God’s child.. let’s do the needful, I get passport oo
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by CheedyJ(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Starzo:

If not for the fact that the govt is cramping down on #endsars supporters I would have posted a pic. But my state governor promise 5million to any person wey fit reveal my real face . grin
I was the faceless champion of the endsars campaign in my zone cool
Make I cast you collect d 5m na & we split am , I go even you 3m sef
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by CheedyJ(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2021
gray5:
mine was hot tempered..oboy if she para for me sef fear go grip me,say she fit kill me d way mariyam sanda kill her husband due yo jealousy,go tru my fon,take d fon to her house for 3days charting..when we are together and a lady i kw pass by and say hi it's a problem...always feel insured and scared always..made the chic understands she's everything, but yet ehe e no work...she can bash in my working place,or the place i do PP .personal pocket " a private laboratory i work every evening, she still dont give chance or breathing space. she not just a galfrnd sef,a finance, wen she went for service, her charcet just changes always bringing d fight on a little thing...omoh i just called it a breakup oo..this year..a 4yrs rleshp
Reminds me of Tracy , werey girl..
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by sorepco(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
She was trying to be funny. But she lacks finesse and how to go about the topic...maybe she needs 2 learn more on how to use irony or sarcasm in comedy!

Cutehector:
very good. I just met a new girl recently and I happened to be in an incident where a tanker fell down and everyone started scamping for their lives. I posted about the incident on my whatsapp TL, she commented, why didnt you rush to pack fuel.

I was disgusted by her mentality and deleted her number immediately.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nelly777: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2021
Can anyone connect me with female IndecentStar

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.