Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (58264 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Meliann:

Which stupid advise? Didn't you read his post where he said he had tried talking to her several times yet she'd just be mute or you're just dumb? Maybe you share the same Personality traits, it's why you're asking him to try sort things out with her.
It's you that is dumb...And didn't you read the place I also advised him to move on if she doesn't change..Be here forming red pill gang..but in reality you crawl on a girls foot just to get her attention... Abeg shift...
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
luminouz:

Aunty sharrap, your advice get W-leg.

I'm sure you behave just like the girl. Girls like you called you out on your BS but you no wan hear.

Rockyfancino, I will personally cûrse you if you take back that girl. Such girls NEVER change. Take it from me
Hey listen up,,you have no right to ask me to keep shut..I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion..If my own advise pain u, just waka pass....mtcheeeew red pill ni,,red pill ko..

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ezi1993:

Hey listen up,,you have no right to ask me to keep shut..I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion..If my own advise pain u, just waka pass....mtcheeeew red pill kee you there.

Lmaoooo....

If I squeeze u no ehn!!
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo....
If I squeeze u no ehn!!
Me will less you..gan
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ezi1993:

Me will less you..gan

Go into the kitchen and prepare my dinner grin
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
luminouz:

Go into the kitchen and prepare my dinner grin
You've got no talk so keep mute.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ezi1993:

You've got no talk so keep mute.
Mutation ni grin
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by TheSERAPH: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palmyra:
DM me if you're around west coast or TX area

Momoreoluwa90 is the only person you are

following on NL.

Wow

Within how many hours�. It wont be funny when

I see you guys pre weding pictures in weeks to

come

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Maryjane001:
Fell madly in love with this awesome guy. He loved me too(that is...if he really did). We were both very busy people but I got to visit him one time and it was like heaven. U know how sweet new relationships can be.
I noticed something was off about everything...like he was hiding a part of him from me. Or he was feeling guilty Abt something. Then I couldn't just figure it out. He was on and off. You know that moment wen u question yourself if a guy is really into you the way he says(one moment, he is all over you; another moment he ghosts you). Only calling wen he had something important to do or wat I should do for him (cuz our line of work was inter-related somehow).
I playfully confronted him Abt it only for oga to tell me dat he had a serious relationship with another babe. But I told him that we talked abt this in the beginning, he said he didn't have a babe. Bros said he can't remember..lols, that he fell in love with me naturally. That he got all carried away,and should have told me way back before we started dating. Saying I was a good gal and didn't deserve to be lied to. Mind you, all these happened in a week. He asked me "what should we do abt it?". He expected me to say we should continue and I be his other babe cuz he knew i loved him way too much. I told him nothing but breakup. I was even grateful he told me way early, unlike other guys. Even thanked him sincerely.
He later confessed to me that he was shocked the way I ended things with him swiftly.
I just felt I was just too good to be a second option or a competition to anyone. I got no time to compete with my fellow females.

I'm proud of you. smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mariahAngel(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
luminouz:

Yinmu...if na me ehn, u won't break up ooo...

You will be my homegirl and the other chick go be awaygurl grin

U feel me?

Aje ni yin! grin
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
mariahAngel:

Aje ni yin! grin

You know me too well babe...

Infact, we make a good team,homegurl wink
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by rockyh(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
When she called me by my name and said take care of yourself. I want to be alone and I gave her space
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by peppermint7(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fussion1000:

Many of them are audio alpha male, when they meet lady physically they chicken out, the way guys beg women for ordinary attentions on Facebook, is amazing. Most especially alpha male, they are the product of sex and relationships starved niggard

Deep down we all know that there is some alpha male somewhere eating you for free while there is some other one who is tired of ur shit.
E be things sha.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Meliann:

You're an idiot. I'm female. Na the insult you chop make you back-track. Otherwise you're just plain evil. Psycho.
Its is lie..you are a male claiming to be a female..common get lost forever you thief.. Anuofia.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

so when u carry woman come dey disturb d peace of my neighborhood over pussy payment..i shd keep mute..
thunder fire u and dat hoodlum wey be my friend...i dnt reason like tout..
na ur type dey fight with ashawo
If that's you on your profile. You're beautiful. No Homo
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by stubbornman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Momoreoluwa90 you didn't say anything concerning what I said. I won't cheat on you. If I ever do, may things not work well for me.

Which kind girl go wan go into relationship with guy wey don dey lie even before Dem start ... See as you dey swear for yourself because of woman...guy you shame me ooooh angry angry angry
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by stubbornman(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rockyfancino:

This girl is like a NEPA switch. She's selfish and doesn't reason with ration. Can you imagine, you will be talking to someone and she will be happy, the next minute you call her, she's her mood has become low and it now looks as if you're forcing her.

I would call her for at least 30 mins trying to cheer her up and I will be met with disdain. If small thing should happen, her mood will just change, no joke can take it out.... The next day, she's still like that.

Sometimes, she'll reply me like I'm her worst enemy. To make it worse, she'll say she has nothing to say after I might have talked and talked.

It sounds like nothing, but this has been going on for a very long time, as if someone is forcing her in the relationship. To make it worse, she'll sometimes act like she's madly in love.

I keep telling her mood is like weather and she should please try and just reduce it. I later stopped calling her like before because, I don't know they what mood I'll meet if I called.

So many times, I'll talk to her for like one hour about the things she's doing that's bad. I keep telling her the same thing for a very long time now, thinking communication is key.

Something happened yesternight, she ended the call. I called her back trying to tease her back into the mood. For like 30 seconds, I was doing hello, hello, I almost thought it was the network when I was about hanging up she said she can hear me.... Okay, fine. She later then told me there's nothing to say again... Damn, she keeps saying this many times and it has started to make my head spark.

I was angry all through yesterday for personal reasons, but people can never know because I don't show it and I talk normally. Despite my state yesterday, I kept my cool after she said there's nothing to say and just told her good night but I was angry deep down.

I called her this morning (yesterday morning, it's 1:16AM currently), she didn't pick. But I didn't call a second time, because my head was just ringing 'I have nothing to say.' I don't want to be a fool again to call her and I'll be taking to empty space. So I lefty phone in my room and stayed in the sitting room all day and she already left 2 missed later.

I came back this night, called her severally and it was just doing busy. I messaged her online (luckily she was online) about the matter and immediately I tried again and it went through. Thinking now, it may be that she blocked me.

Anyways in short, she was mute at first again when she picked. Later the matter escalated and she was saying that I didn't call back. I was trying to explain why I didn't call but she was not listening... I later waited till she calmed down.

I was telling her I didn't call because I didn't want embarrassment whereby I'll be talking to her and she'll just be mute as if I'm talking to the wind. I told her I knew not calling her was wrong but she didn't listen, I told her this about 4 times.

As she was later calm, I saw it as an opportunity to explain to her that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I was telling her that I don't do 1/3 of what she does and I don't often turn things against her. In the beginning of the relationship, she used to be unhappy and complain a lot when the chance comes of how I don't listen or pay attention to her I'm summary.

Now, she's got attention and she acts so bad sometimes that I wonder if any man will actually stand that. She's done so many terrible things that I cannot even mention it here but I am a forgiving type.

So, this night will I was later telling her everything about herself again that is not good for us, I talked for over 1 hour and I actually thought maybe for the first time I was really getting to her. I was even happy that maybe she'll realize that she herself cannot stand what she does to me if it's done back to her in return. I also told her that I should have called her earlier in the day.

You won't believe this girl made me realize I was wasting my saliva and she just kept quiet on purpose, and that the only thing I was doing was turning the matter on her head, and that she was going to sleep. I couldn't believe my life at first, it really pained me deeply. She was even even telling me how I can keep on blabbing if I want. I told her to get out of my phone and I hung up. I didn't even know I could become so angry and hang up a phone on someone, it just happened spontaneously. Immediately, she blocked me on WhatsApp... She had even been saying it during the course of her ranting that she'll block me.

She used to say, she's stubborn and stuff. The funny thing is she'd say that's the way she is and I should accept her that way.

Like, she can't take what she's doing to me if it's served back to her. And how she doesn't even feel guilty of what she does is what baffles me.

Very selfish human being. Another annoying thing is her Motigbo and Ok when she's chatting. This girl will say anything she likes (not that she uses insultive words tho) and I'll just keep my cool and let it slide, I will even call her the next day.

Damn... I didn't know I can be this patient in my life. Although, I guess the reason I stayed this long in it is because she's a really good person who I believe if she can just eliminate that aspect of her, she'd be very okay.

Guy with all due respect shey nah mad woman you dey date like this

This babe don drain all your manliness finish, see as you dey rant like woman.

Don't call her for 3 months let's start from there.
Delete her no. So you won't be tempted to call her.

Give yourself some respect!!
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2020
luminouz:

Yinmu...if na me ehn, u won't break up ooo...

You will be my homegirl and the other chick go be awaygurl grin

U feel me?
I don't support that kind of lifestyle. One thing about me is if I really like u, other guys would mean nothing to me, so a guy that claims to sincerely love me should do same. It s not only guys that see better gals, gals do too but only few would chose to be faithful. I hate when I m being good and someone else chose to pay me back with evil.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Maryjane001:

I don't support that kind of lifestyle. One thing about me is if I really like u, other guys would mean nothing to me, so a guy that claims to sincerely love me should do same. It s not only guys that see better gals, gals do too but only few would chose to be faithful. I hate when I m being good and someone else chose to pay me back with evil.

100% on point.

Just joking with you maami... smiley
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Maryjane001:

Do you mind telling me your birth month and day?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Do you mind telling me your birth month and day?
Hmm...May 11
Any prob dear?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2020
Maryjane001:

Hmm...May 11
Any prob dear?

We have the same birth month shocked

She wants to read ya horoscope
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Bacteriocin(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
the day she failed the weekend test.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Rashman578(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
fatymore:
His family doesn't want someone from my state and he isn't man enough to face them
What is your state?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by BlackSheep10: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mrscarter:

Wtf. Who says that undecided
Some pplsad

The question sounds very weird at first but few seconds later I thought straight and knew she was evil for asking that.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by tammie24: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Maryjane001:
Fell madly in love with this awesome guy. He loved me too(that is...if he really did). We were both very busy people but I got to visit him one time and it was like heaven. U know how sweet new relationships can be.
I noticed something was off about everything...like he was hiding a part of him from me. Or he was feeling guilty Abt something. Then I couldn't just figure it out. He was on and off. You know that moment wen u question yourself if a guy is really into you the way he says(one moment, he is all over you; another moment he ghosts you). Only calling wen he had something important to do or wat I should do for him (cuz our line of work was inter-related somehow).
I playfully confronted him Abt it only for oga to tell me dat he had a serious relationship with another babe. But I told him that we talked abt this in the beginning, he said he didn't have a babe. Bros said he can't remember..lols, that he fell in love with me naturally. That he got all carried away,and should have told me way back before we started dating. Saying I was a good gal and didn't deserve to be lied to. Mind you, all these happened in a week. He asked me "what should we do abt it?". He expected me to say we should continue and I be his other babe cuz he knew i loved him way too much. I told him nothing but breakup. I was even grateful he told me way early, unlike other guys. Even thanked him sincerely.
He later confessed to me that he was shocked the way I ended things with him swiftly.
I just felt I was just too good to be a second option or a competition to anyone. I got no time to compete with my fellow females.
you go girl!

That guy wanted a situation where he would be in total control of the relationship (you would be dying for him while he enjoys a relationship with another girl even rub it in your face) but you gave him a shocker

Correct babe!
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
tammie24:
you go girl!

That guy wanted a situation where he would be in total control of the relationship (you would be dying for him while he enjoys a relationship with another girl even rub it in your face) but you gave him a shocker

Correct babe!
What's doing this one?....
Go girl kor,go mummy ni undecided
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by tammie24: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
luminouz:
What's doing this one?....
Go girl kor,go mummy ni undecided
I hope all is well with you
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
tammie24:
I hope all is well with you
Tammy...dont pretend naaaa wink
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2020
I just read through all the comments , I'm definitely going to adopt a baby GIRL and live single happily ever after, man don finish kpatakpata
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Karac: 2:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I just read through all the comments , I'm definitely going to adopt a baby GIRL and live single happily ever after, man don finish kpatakpata

Fallacy. 'Men' still dey. Plenty!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.