Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (57099 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by stubbornman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
egopersonified:

She will be back. Make up your mind now not to fall for the tears.

Yeah she did come back but all I did was forgive her and move on.... Not a single bit of feeling left for her at all
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Tocyne: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rockyfancino:

This girl is like a NEPA switch. She's selfish and doesn't reason with ration. Can you imagine, you will be talking to someone and she will be happy, the next minute you call her, she's her mood has become low and it now looks as if you're forcing her.

I would call her for at least 30 mins trying to cheer her up and I will be met with disdain. If small thing should happen, her mood will just change, no joke can take it out.... The next day, she's still like that.

Sometimes, she'll reply me like I'm her worst enemy. To make it worse, she'll say she has nothing to say after I might have talked and talked.

It sounds like nothing, but this has been going on for a very long time, as if someone is forcing her in the relationship. To make it worse, she'll sometimes act like she's madly in love.

I keep telling her mood is like weather and she should please try and just reduce it. I later stopped calling her like before because, I don't know they what mood I'll meet if I called.

So many times, I'll talk to her for like one hour about the things she's doing that's bad. I keep telling her the same thing for a very long time now, thinking communication is key.

Something happened yesternight, she ended the call. I called her back trying to tease her back into the mood. For like 30 seconds, I was doing hello, hello, I almost thought it was the network when I was about hanging up she said she can hear me.... Okay, fine. She later then told me there's nothing to say again... Damn, she keeps saying this many times and it has started to make my head spark.

I was angry all through yesterday for personal reasons, but people can never know because I don't show it and I talk normally. Despite my state yesterday, I kept my cool after she said there's nothing to say and just told her good night but I was angry deep down.

I called her this morning (yesterday morning, it's 1:16AM currently), she didn't pick. But I didn't call a second time, because my head was just ringing 'I have nothing to say.' I don't want to be a fool again to call her and I'll be taking to empty space. So I lefty phone in my room and stayed in the sitting room all day and she already left 2 missed later.

I came back this night, called her severally and it was just doing busy. I messaged her online (luckily she was online) about the matter and immediately I tried again and it went through. Thinking now, it may be that she blocked me.

Anyways in short, she was mute at first again when she picked. Later the matter escalated and she was saying that I didn't call back. I was trying to explain why I didn't call but she was not listening... I later waited till she calmed down.

I was telling her I didn't call because I didn't want embarrassment whereby I'll be talking to her and she'll just be mute as if I'm talking to the wind. I told her I knew not calling her was wrong but she didn't listen, I told her this about 4 times.

As she was later calm, I saw it as an opportunity to explain to her that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I was telling her that I don't do 1/3 of what she does and I don't often turn things against her. In the beginning of the relationship, she used to be unhappy and complain a lot when the chance comes of how I don't listen or pay attention to her I'm summary.

Now, she's got attention and she acts so bad sometimes that I wonder if any man will actually stand that. She's done so many terrible things that I cannot even mention it here but I am a forgiving type.

So, this night will I was later telling her everything about herself again that is not good for us, I talked for over 1 hour and I actually thought maybe for the first time I was really getting to her. I was even happy that maybe she'll realize that she herself cannot stand what she does to me if it's done back to her in return. I also told her that I should have called her earlier in the day.

You won't believe this girl made me realize I was wasting my saliva and she just kept quiet on purpose, and that the only thing I was doing was turning the matter on her head, and that she was going to sleep. I couldn't believe my life at first, it really pained me deeply. She was even even telling me how I can keep on blabbing if I want. I told her to get out of my phone and I hung up. I didn't even know I could become so angry and hang up a phone on someone, it just happened spontaneously. Immediately, she blocked me on WhatsApp... She had even been saying it during the course of her ranting that she'll block me.

She used to say, she's stubborn and stuff. The funny thing is she'd say that's the way she is and I should accept her that way.

Like, she can't take what she's doing to me if it's served back to her. And how she doesn't even feel guilty of what she does is what baffles me.

Very selfish human being. Another annoying thing is her Motigbo and Ok when she's chatting. This girl will say anything she likes (not that she uses insultive words tho) and I'll just keep my cool and let it slide, I will even call her the next day.

Damn... I didn't know I can be this patient in my life. Although, I guess the reason I stayed this long in it is because she's a really good person who I believe if she can just eliminate that aspect of her, she'd be very okay.

I can't believe I can actually finish reading this.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mariahAngel(f): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

Some of these girls can see tru guys..if they notice that they can toil with u mentally they will do that without wasting time...

but if if they notice that ur reasoning is high..they wont have any choice than to respect themselves without being told..

thats the difference between alpha males and simps..

most times we just jump into relationships cos the persons physical appearance...we dnt measure how mentally compatible we are with them

That means you can't date a lady more intelligent than you?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rockyfancino:

Well, I don't know what to say cos I've sat down and accepted what she was doing thinking it was justifiable due to the pain she was feeling after a long time of her trying to get my attention.

In a nutshell, it happened because I allowed it and I simped in the process.

How did she react to the break-up?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by zanshi: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Zeikh:
The day she told me nothing concerns her with international news and trends.

This is funny asf
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meliann:

You are wicked o. The girl was obviously toxic, you're still advising him to have a conversation with her.. about what? Instead of you to advise him to move on.
You are the one that is actually wicked here,,,My advise to him wasn't wrong atal...I still maintain that instead of drawing conclusions just like that,,he should have a face to face discussion with her on what is making her act up all the time,,,she might open up to him..because trying to make her happy on the phone is completely out of it...Then if she refuse to open up and keep acting funny,,he can then move on.

please learn to put people's feelings at heart,,because you never can tell what they are passing through at the moment.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Craig24: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Demanding for way-too-much attention than I could afford was the "shipwrecker."

Must we talk every minute of the day? Haba!

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rockyfancino:

You guys need to get me. She was not like that from the onset. She was a loving person and stuff. But I couldn't give her back the love she was giving me at that time and I many times do not show her attention. Everything got scattered and I had to try to make up for everything while freeing myself to love. That was when everything started and I felt maybe I could revert it but it's impossible. I vetted her very well to check if she had someone else but I don't think so.
The truth of the matter is that the way women fall in love,,that's how they fall out of love too..
It's obvious that she loved you,,but the love she had for you died up completely because you took her love for granted...and when you realised yourself and tried to make things work again,,,it was already too late.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

How did she react to the break-up?
Someone that blocked me on whatsapp immediately after I hung up, it means she's blocked me on her contact too. I also mentioned where she said she was saying she was gonna block me anyway, during the course of the conversation. I don't even plan on contacting her again.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ezi1993:

The truth of the matter is that the way women fall in love,,that's how they fall out of love too..
It's obvious that she loved you,,but the love she had for you died up completely because you took her love for granted...and when you realised yourself and tried to make things work again,,,it was already too late.
At some point she was begging me for the mess she created also because it wasn't totally my fault. The truth is she likes to hang around me a lot, but the part of her that continued was the irrational attitude. I think that's just her, it will take her to be madly in love for her to take to correction. Naturally, as time progresses, love is replaced with commitment and ones true nature emerges.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ezi1993:

You are the one that is actually wicked here,,,My advise to him wasn't wrong atal...I still maintain that instead of drawing conclusions just like that,,he should have a face to face discussion with her on what is making her act up all the time,,,she might open up to him..because trying to make her happy on the phone is completely out of it...Then if she refuse to open up and keep acting funny,,he can then move on.

please learn to put people's feelings at heart,,because you never can tell what they are passing through at the moment.
She tends to act off even offline too. It doesn't make sense to me anymore, I'm tired.
The point is she knows most of what she's doing is bad but will never take to correction for God know why. She once told me that I'm trying to punish her because she's not giving me peace of mind.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Kehinde2017: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rockyfancino:

At some point she was begging me for the mess she created also because it wasn't totally my fault. The truth is she likes to hang around me a lot, but the part of her that continued was the irrational attitude. I think that's just her, it will take her to be madly in love for her to take to correction. Naturally, as time progresses, love is replaced with commitment and ones true nature emerges.
Guy, did we date the same girl?? My ex is just the same as yours you described. She's fully everything you said. I had to break it off because I felt very frustrated at the end. I wish she could just change that attitude in her. Love is one thing but commitment and discipline drives the relationship. Else, it'll only fail. Unless you're not truly and deeply in love.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rockyfancino:

She tends to act off even offline too. It doesn't make sense to me anymore, I'm tired.
The point is she knows most of what she's doing is bad but will never take to correction for God know ls why. She once told me that I'm trying to punish her because she's not giving me peace of mind.
Then it's obvious she doesn't love you,,she's just there for reasons best known to her...Move on then.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kehinde2017:
Guy, did we date the same girl?? My ex is just the same as yours you described. She's fully everything you said. I had to break it off because I felt very frustrated at the end. I wish she could just change that attitude in her. Love is one thing but commitment and discipline drives the relationship. Else, it'll only fail. Unless you're not truly and deeply in love.
Maybe we dated the same girl cheesy cheesy
Which state she dey?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ezi1993:

Then it's obvious she doesn't love you,,she's just there for reasons best known to her...Move on then.
Crazy right, but she acts like she's madly in love sometimes. I mean she was even talking about family recently, I was shocked.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Ezi1993(f): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rockyfancino:

Crazy right, but she acts like she's madly in love sometimes. I mean she was even talking about family recently, I was shocked.
LoooooLz...Anyway to get her behave the way you want,,,give her a little space....and watch her reaction...if she try to come back to you,,,accept her back and give her ur conditions.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
freesoul12:

Man, u just explained d exact thing that happened to me years back. Infact na like say someone just copied my story here. See im going to advise u and i use God beg u take this advise ..im hundred percent sure it will work for u. The bitter truth is ure too much in love with dis girl and that's a turn off. The bitter truth is d girl is not peaceful she may not be a type that shout but we have some gentle unpeaceful girls. She is scanning for alternatives, im damn sure she is just from an average background (not rich background) .This is what i did that solved my problem d grl then.. I told her myself with d way things is going i see no future in d relationship cos it seems d feelings is not mutual and i couldn't get any peace from d relationship. I told her she need her peace and i need mine.that we should just give each other a break. She agreed. Note not dat it was easy for me but i realized there is no point in loving someone when u don't get it back. I knew i deserve peace more than love. So i moved on.. She called like 12times after 6 days.. I didn't pick..i was so gentle and cool like u then so she thought i wd come back. Not until she started trolling me on watsap nd facebook.After 3 months cos i was busy with learning new things that eventually changed my life. I could see peace is more valuable than love. She texted and chat to check on me. But guy don move patapata.. she went ahead to download my pic and upload.. still money and peace keeps me going.. until i later realized she is not as beautiful as i thought.. love dey blind person eye ND i later realized i was too weak for her shortcomings. Plz just zero ur mind about her no matter how painful it is..I swear u wont regret it.. forget about she doesn't cheat, forget about she is a good girl. The only thing u should ask yourself, do u get peace being in a relationship with her,do u feel loved? Move on and see how nature handles d rest.She will value u when u leave than stay . Cheers
I'm just seeing this now, you're very right.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Meliann: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ezi1993:

Which stupid advise? Didn't you read his post where he said he had tried talking to her several times yet she'd just be mute or you're just dumb? Maybe you share the same Personality traits, it's why you're asking him to try sort things out with her.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ezi1993:

LoooooLz...Anyway to get her behave the way you want,,,give her a little space....and watch her reaction...if she try to come back to you,,,accept her back and give her ur conditions.
Aunty sharrap, your advice get W-leg.

I'm sure you behave just like the girl. Girls like you called you out on your BS but you no wan hear.

Rockyfancino, I will personally cûrse you if you take back that girl. Such girls NEVER change. Take it from me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by AlphaMajestic: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

That means you can't date a lady more intelligent than you?

i can..can you?

do you know what compatibility means..cos it seems to me like you want to argue
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meliann:

Which stupid advise? Didn't you read his post where he said he had tried talking to her several times yet she'd just be mute or you're just dumb? Maybe you share the same Personality traits, it's why you're asking him to try sort things out with her.

I told her just that!!

She has same traits with the crazy girlfriend.

See her mumu advice undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Fell madly in love with this awesome guy. He loved me too(that is...if he really did). We were both very busy people but I got to visit him one time and it was like heaven. U know how sweet new relationships can be.
I noticed something was off about everything...like he was hiding a part of him from me. Or he was feeling guilty Abt something. Then I couldn't just figure it out. He was on and off. You know that moment wen u question yourself if a guy is really into you the way he says(one moment, he is all over you; another moment he ghosts you). Only calling wen he had something important to do or wat I should do for him (cuz our line of work was inter-related somehow).
I playfully confronted him Abt it only for oga to tell me dat he had a serious relationship with another babe. But I told him that we talked abt this in the beginning, he said he didn't have a babe. Bros said he can't remember..lols, that he fell in love with me naturally. That he got all carried away,and should have told me way back before we started dating. Saying I was a good gal and didn't deserve to be lied to. Mind you, all these happened in a week. He asked me "what should we do abt it?". He expected me to say we should continue and I be his other babe cuz he knew i loved him way too much. I told him nothing but breakup. I was even grateful he told me way early, unlike other guys. Even thanked him sincerely.
He later confessed to me that he was shocked the way I ended things with him swiftly.
I just felt I was just too good to be a second option or a competition to anyone. I got no time to compete with my fellow females.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by YESpParticipant: 5:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Me sef I shock for this kind advise oo.

Meliann:

You are wicked o. The girl was obviously toxic, you're still advising him to have a conversation with her.. about what? Instead of you to advise him to move on.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by thatsleepboy1: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2020
WAWUUUU I finished a romance thread for the first time in 2months. So sweet. I'm crawling back to that section again.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Mine was the day she told me she give no hoot about the happenings in the society during the endsars protest,as long as she and her family was safe,others were not part of her business. I knew we had to end whatever we thought we had,how can someone I call my girl, could be that insensitive towards the cause of humanity

Welcome to Nigeria exclusively and the real world generally. Females beings are the most Ruthless and Redpilled by default......

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
The moment and the day, I confirmed it myself that she is dating another dude with me, the relationship I over, Nothing in this world can make it continue.TUEEEEH

Can't be fucccking one pussy with another dude.
I just hate it, Ordinarily I hate when a guy touches me, not to talk of inserting his penis inside the puna i am inserting mine into as well. chai I hate it with passion.

I am the type of guy, that can't sleep on the same bed with another guy, I will be so sad and feel uncomfortable, it irritates me when a man touch me .

Same here with me, Sometimes I don't even like when Ladies/Girls touches me or using Scope to smooch my skin unnecessarily. But wait ooo, You go Waka and search tire before you go fit see Kpekus wey na only you go dey fvck. I no even sure say e dey sef lol......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Meliann: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
luminouz:

I told her just that!!

She has same traits with the crazy girlfriend.

See her mumu advice undecided

She's a crazy girl. I felt some type of way reading that toxic shit and na woman I be o.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Maryjane001:
Fell madly in love with this awesome guy. He loved me too(that is...if he really did). We were both very busy people but I got to visit him one time and it was like heaven. U know how sweet new relationships can be.
I noticed something was off about everything...like he was hiding a part of him from me. Or he was feeling guilty Abt something. Then I couldn't just figure it out. He was on and off. You know that moment wen u question yourself if a guy is really into you the way he says(one moment, he is all over you; another moment he ghosts you). Only calling wen he had something important to do or wat I should do for him (cuz our line of work was inter-related somehow).
I playfully confronted him Abt it only for oga to tell me dat he had a serious relationship with another babe. But I told him that we talked abt this in the beginning, he said he didn't have a babe. Bros said he can't remember..lols, that he fell in love with me naturally. That he got all carried away,and should have told me way back before we started dating. Saying I was a good gal and didn't deserve to be lied to. Mind you, all these happened in a week. He asked me "what should we do abt it?". He expected me to say we should continue and I be his other babe cuz he knew i loved him way too much. I told him nothing but breakup. I was even grateful he told me way early, unlike other guys. Even thanked him sincerely.
He later confessed to me that he was shocked the way I ended things with him swiftly.
I just felt I was just too good to be a second option or a competition to anyone. I got no time to compete with my fellow females.

Yinmu...if na me ehn, u won't break up ooo...

You will be my homegirl and the other chick go be awaygurl grin

U feel me?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

I'm sorry but I'm not searching smiley

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by BronzeMajik(f): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rockyfancino:

I sometimes chip it in when we're playing. Nothing works, it's not as if she doesn't see it herself. Her sense of reasoning is illogical. Someone that I was trying to save from all these scam investment and she replied me with I'm making her sad.

I get that no one likes it when it becomes nagging. But she always does it and is always aware of what she does. She just doesn't care because she's selfish.

I have tried getting her from all angles. Telling her I'm not happy, scolding her, laughing at it, chipping it in conversations, getting distant, silent treatment etc. Just name it all. The truth is when you love someone, you'd want to bend the rules to please that person.

I can't stand it anymore, it's irritating to me. She knows it's bad. She's very arrogant and rude. You're talking with sense right now, she doesn't talk with sense at all. At least common sense should tell her that her actions is creating mess.

When she does this thing, it leaves the person feeling like a worthless human being. She lacks a teachable spirit. Someone that will say that's the way she is and I should accept her that way. I should just continue taking whatever she throws at me. You don't really understand.

When she complains and I listen, there's no problem. But when I complain, there is a problem and I'm turning it against her right? Nah... No one does that. It just pained me that I should have just dropped her a long time ago.
I've been reading your complaints about this girl.. for God's sake cant you leave the relationship? Will you die if you do? God.. I've been traumatized just reading all you've written.. she's going to keep sucking you in till you lose yourself.. she's going to spit you out when she's done.. you can't help her stop trying leave now while you still can don't say you weren't warned..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.