Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship (5443 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Dreyton36: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2020
350k. 10points for bet9ja

Omo na 3.5 million local man they see so ooo

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by ikennamadu1(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2020
walk away from that girl ... her bro naa drug pusher.... people weh they Amsterdam naa mostly drug barons... before them come scatter your belle with bullets ...
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by sterlingD(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2020
entrep88:
For your integrity and moral sake do not cash out on her. Leave her peacefully, let her bro keep his money and she may be the planner of all this. Be a man, just escape from her let her know its more than love. Remember, that is her brother first option if you are stubborn he has other options.

Officialgarri:
Don't collect the money.... It's betrayal..

Just explain things to the girl and stay away from her...
No be everything be money o. E get why!!!!!

Does the brother see you as someone who is cheap and money hungry that he called you out to hang out and size you up and offer you money?I say to the OP follow the above two advise in quotes
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by DukeofMbaitoli: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2020
entrep88:
For your integrity and moral sake do not cash out on her. Leave her peacefully, let her bro keep his money and she may be the planner of all this. Be a man, just escape from her let her know its more than love. Remember, that is her brother first option if you are stubborn he has other options.
Wisest comment so far. Especially the last sentence
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by TJaguar(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
It is very certain that they will try to make life difficult for you if you continue that relationship with her.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Op
Your name and integrity over anything
Tell the bro that you will leave his sister but he should keep his money
Then tell the girl you can't keep being close with her since she already have a man coming for her and explain to her
So just lock up and move on
That's the best thing to do
It might seem hard and you might think it's free money but somethings are far greater than money.

Except if you want to do like em gold diggers and opportunists
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Chazzyboy: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:
I have a female friend loving and caring.
I really don't know why she is into me, maybe because am also caring, fun to be with or the one meant for her? actually she is a village girl because she was born-and-bred in the village, mind you, she is very intelligent.

I got a call yesterday, when I picked, the voice I heard ask me to meet him at a renowned garden in the village, on reaching there, the man I met introduce himself, I was pleased at first, he ask me what brand will I like to take, I told him Heineken, we were sipping our liquor gradually when he started conversing, he told me that I should leave his sister alone because she had already been taken, I was shocked! Actually am not from that town not even from the state, I am from the middle belt where as the location is in the Eastern part of the country.
I told him but his sister who was my friend has never disclose such a thing to me before, he looks me in the face and told me, he doesn't want to talk to much that he just came back from Europe, Amsterdam precisely, I said to myself, he didn't even have to say that because I know that already. he was riding Audi Q5, I think 2018 model, he now promise to credit my account with the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand to stop picking her calls and calling her because the Man that got him hooked-up big time in Amsterdam has interest in his sister and the man will be coming back next month which is December to meet his parents and doesn't want any attitude from his sister because she had been talking about me recently and I shouldn't even tell her that this was what we even discuss.

Am just thinking of the next actions because I so much cherish the relationship and want to make it permanent.
what if the guy is testing you?
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Guy, It is better to leave the lady in question alone but you can be a platonic friends because she can still be of assistance to you in future.

There is an adage that says "One can marry Bad wife but to have Bad in-law is worst". Remember that the her brother comes in peace now before it degenerated into spiritual attack.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Sixfeetbelle: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2020
entrep88:

Op, listen to this advice.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by sofiscatedmoron: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
350k. 10points for bet9ja

Omo na 3.5 million local man they see so ooo

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Use ur school fees to play it na

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by techmalldotcom(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Candid advice.
don't think of trying to cashout, you might end up losing on both sides.
just leave peacefully_
period.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by ijoba22(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
SarutobiEky:
500k too small?? undecided cry
haba noooo, just that it can lead to bad market.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by stanvesco(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:
I really don't know why she is into me, maybe because am also caring, fun to be with or the one meant for her? actually she is a village girl because she was born-and-bred in the village, mind you, she is very intelligent.

I got a call yesterday, when I picked, the voice I heard ask me to meet him at a renowned garden in the village, on reaching there, the man I met introduce himself, I was pleased at first, he ask me what brand will I like to take, I told him Heineken, we were sipping our liquor gradually when he started conversing, he told me that I should leave his sister alone because she had already been taken, I was shocked! Actually am not from that town not even from the state, I am from the middle belt where as the location is in the Eastern part of the country.
I told him but his sister who was my friend has never disclose such a thing to me before, he looks me in the face and told me, he doesn't want to talk to much that he just came back from Europe, Amsterdam precisely, I said to myself, he didn't even have to say that because I know that already. he was riding Audi Q5, I think 2018 model, he now promise to credit my account with the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand to stop picking her calls and calling her because the Man that got him hooked-up big time in Amsterdam has interest in his sister and the man will be coming back next month which is December to meet his parents and doesn't want any attitude from his sister because she had been talking about me recently and I shouldn't even tell her that this was what we even discuss.

Am just thinking of the next actions because I so much cherish the relationship and want to make it permanent.

See ehn....maybe na trick

Just really discuss with him.....
Tell him you love his sister oh and that's why you feel his friend would take care of her better than you are....but say make he help you.....

Beg am..beg am like say he hold gun for ur head and was about to pull the trigger....

Let him make it 1million......tell him you would continue talking to his sister but would walk her through to loving the other guy......

See ehn.....Somehow u would still be tempted to phock another girl after this one.....why not peacefully leave this one and gain an everlasting friendship
You can maintain the friendship with the girl(I pray say you never dey phock am oh) and her brother and the new man!!!
Na you win if you play it well
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by stanvesco(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:

Actually bro,
Do you have anything to leave? You aren't even dating the said girl from your conversations.....and you haven't even asked her out.....and not sexually involved with her!

What if that guy was just one of her toasters that's trying to scare you away?

Anyway....... You aren't a real threat but a perceived threat and the guy is only being nice.....

Speak to your FEMALE-FRIEND first and let's start from their......
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Kharol1234: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
The exact money I need now
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Xxx123xxx(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
The fact is you will lose her anyway because the powers that be don't support your relationship. Take the money so that you don't lose both ways.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by stacyadams: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:

grin grin

What r u still waiting for?
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Me, on hearing that brothers of Ishilove and Pocohantas are coming to offer me 5k each to leave their sisters for them.

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by steeltrust: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
bro plz tell him 3.5m
den u ll vanish into tin air

watin 350k wan do u
bros abeg negotiate joor
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
when I called her around 12pm because that was her break time, the argument going on in the background was something else.
She texted me that I should get ready and come see her people. cry I ask her why

She told me I should just call my people two or three buy some drinks and come see her daddy, that she will come see me after work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
ijoba22:
haba noooo, just that it can lead to bad market.
as how Naa?? You believe in superstition
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Herculex03(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Who wan give me money make I leave all this poly girls sef grin
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by ThatKING(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:

don't ever trade morality for money
Don't ever trade love for money

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Dreyton36: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Use ur school fees to play it na

Sorry kid , I served this horrible country in the year 2013 , read that again
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by sofiscatedmoron: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Sorry kid , I served this horrible country in the year 2013 , read that again
sorry sir, Ok use ur full salary to play it

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by AlphaStorm: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:
but I can also make the 500k too In future sir anyway thanks for the advice..

For someone to make such offer, it shows that he can as well arrange assasins to eliminate you with just 150k.

No woman is worth dying for except your daughter or mother
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
AlphaStorm:

For someone to make such offer, it shows that he can as well arrange assasins to eliminate you with just 150k.

No woman is worth dying for except your daughter or mother
what of your only fine and beautiful sister? Kill me, oh my goodness.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Dreyton36: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
sorry sir, Ok use ur full salary to play it

I stopped being a slave by working for anyone since 2015

I make my own money
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by BlueAir: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
angry Even if 500k is offered to me for such I won't take it cos the electronics in my room is worth more than that,that's one. Second he should try find out if the girl is worth standing ground for,wethers she aware of her brother's plan and if she wants it or not. If she's not longing for Mr Amsterdam which I doubt for these naija broken women,he can go ahead and give the girl Belle like u said.. they'll likely back off
SarutobiEky:
cry undecided him go first confirm the money first Na. 500k or no deal. If the guy do anyhow, give the girl belle..And OP...be sure to bless me with 50k for my brilliant contribution. You're welcome.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
BlueAir:
angry Even if 500k is offered to me for such I won't take it cos the electronics in my room is worth more than that,that's one. Second he should try find out if the girl is worth standing ground for,wethers she aware of her brother's plan and if she wants it or not. If she's not longing for Mr Amsterdam which I doubt for these naija broken women,he can go ahead and give the girl Belle like u said.. they'll likely back off
I agree with you. But that 500k go reach start up something abeg. Inside this epileptic economy? E go do something baba.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by BlueAir: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
sad What can 500k do? Cos I find and find tire with 800k and I no find..
SarutobiEky:
I agree with you. But that 500k go reach start up something abeg. Inside this epileptic economy? E go do something baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How God Saved Me In A Brothel / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? / Top Four Advantages Of Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.