Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! (1187 Views)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by CastingCrowns(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
BadBreathBoy:

Maybe you skipped the part where I said I visited one?
I am not wasting 4.5k+ again on a dentist.
Thanks anyway.
sorry about what u are going through.. all these steps u have taken should have sorted it out.. backup ur medical solutions with prayers too.
Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by BadBreathBoy: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Hmm. This one deep. How long has this bad breath been around?

From Jss3 sir, down to university level.

I am topping my department but everyone hates me because they fell I hoard my knowledge.
I declined their invitation for a tutorial in a subject noone but I understood.

Even rejected private lessons from multiple department girls and boys.
I didn't want to inconvenience them but they just won't understand.

I also lost a crush due to this. Fair skinned girl everyone was after but I wasn't and she noticed and tried to come closer.
But bad breath chased her away.
Couldn't hold a conversation with her and give her one word answers.

Only time I could chat with her was on phone or online where I can't be able to perturb her with bad breath.
Long story short, she got fed up and left.
(I hope you don't see it like I am doing this because of her?)

I have used mouthwash but they all are not long term.
Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by SarutobiEky(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
BadBreathBoy:

From Jss3 sir, down to university level.

I am topping my department but everyone hates me because they fell I hoard my knowledge.
I declined their invitation for a tutorial in a subject noone but I understood.

Even rejected private lessons from multiple department girls and boys.
I didn't want to inconvenience them but they just won't understand.

I also lost a crush due to this. Fair skinned girl everyone was after but I wasn't and she noticed and tried to come closer.
But bad breath chased her away.
Couldn't hold a conversation with her and give her one word answers.

Only time I could chat with her was on phone or online where I can't be able to perturb her with bad breath.
Long story short, she got fed up and left.
(I hope you don't see it like I am doing this because of her?)

I have used mouthwash but they all are not long term.

I really feel for you bruh. You know what, take the advice of the guy that prescribed some drug for you. Let's see how that goes.

1 Like

Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by BadBreathBoy: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
CastingCrowns:

sorry about what u are going through.. all these steps u have taken should have sorted it out.. backup ur medical solutions with prayers too.

Ma, I have even gone to the mountains to pray, to the desert, inside river, on top tree, like, I am tired ma.
Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by lalasticlala(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2020

(1) (2)

Does This Always Happen To You? / Marry Your Best Friend! / Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.