Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) (23092 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2020
napoleonbaba:

No pictures?
I camped in Nasarawa then I relocated to Abuja
Platoon 9, C1 as well
Should i include my pictures? Wow! Which platoon?
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
NYSC is overrated. Been there, done that over a decade ago undecided
Really? But to me, it's not. I learned a lot.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2020
Nyanabo:
Oin grin

Can't wait for next year batch C to roll by fast so I could experience camp first-hand. my ears don full with tales. grin grin
grin grin Sure. You will. Camp is real fun. But on your shoes and get ready......
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
grin

Too long to read
Sorry for that. But you would have skimmed.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Do you expect us to read this without breaking it up with paragraphs and shorter sentences?

Next time, don't forget to have your mobile readers in mind before cluttering your writing.

Regards.
Sorry for that. Lessons learnt. grin
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2020
shamsin6300:
Lt me book space first, will comment when I finish reading this long epistle.
grin grin
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2020
atobs4real:
Every experience counts. God will be with you.
True! Amen. Thanks. smiley
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Chujor1634:
[b][/b]Mehn, i know i won't be the only one who will not read this story. Someone please summarize it for us.[b]
grin grin Funny you.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2020
toprealman:
Good write up. Nothing extra though.....
smiley Wow! Thanks for the complement.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2020
DennisEche:
MY CAMP DT YEAR, THAT CAMP MAKE SENSE WELLA
Really. Good to hear. smiley
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2020
fourboys:
it's obvious nobody read this ur long write up..
grin ;DPeople did.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2020
seborrhic:
The write-up sounds stressful.
For a graduate,you should have done better with your grammar.
Good experience though.
grin I didn't want to sound too serious due to effective communication. Thanks anyways. smiley
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=95957666][/quote] True. But the Sun there is something else. grin
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
come back finish this gist.... you just reminded me of something during my days in Kabba/Bunu LGA of Kogi state.. lol
Really grin grin I am coming.......

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Obinnasvg:
Nothing really that special in Abuja tho... But who knows... Every man with him own destiny. Here in Abuja, You need dope as connects, cos you serving is not the issue, its life after the service. Alot of govt organizations dont retain(Well Unless you got really dope connects tho)... Mostly private retain in Abuja... And life in Abj is literally expensive....getting a comfortable place to stay na headache if you dont have relative to stay with, cos whats the point paying above 400k/year when nysc is paying you about 360k for the year, thats a loss cos the highest a ppa can pay you in abuja is 30k-50k, average 15k... Unless you want to stay at a christian corper lodge, you no go really enjoy am self. So but Hey, no matter what man go survive, so juts chase whatever you want.
Honestly. I thought of this too. Abuja is quite expensive.... You are correct.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2020
ladundami:
WOW! I LOVE THIS. PLEASE, CAN I HAVE YOUR NO?. I WAS ALSO DEPLOYED TO NASARAWA. BATCH C STREAM 1, PLATOON 10. M4 HOSTEL.

THOUGH I LATER RELOCATED TO OYO, IBADAN.

NASARAWA WAS FUN BUT THE SUN...HMM...6-6:30AM SUN WILL START MANIFESTING....
Wow! See my hostel mate. shocked Wow! Good to hear. My contact is Zero Eight One, Three Four, Three Four, Six Zero, Seven Three.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Dozis:
Please improve your writing skills
I wasn't settled while writing. Thanks anyways. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2020
SeniorGee:
You should have stayed.. Nasarawa is loads of fun,,, with the right attitude though. Served in GSS Moroa, Kokona LGA.
I miss the place sha
A decade ago!
Wow! So I had. smiley But the sun couldn't let me. grin
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Oluwadare:
Let me use this opportunity to say thank you to Osun State NYSC management board. The management of that camp changed my perception for NYSC to something I'd cherish for life. From the first day I entered into that state till the day I finally passed out, I've no regrets whatsoever. Thank you.
cool
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
And you said my Eggon cultural dance is boring hun? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks for your kind words about my State.
Nasarawa State is a beautiful state full of beautiful and fascinating culture
I got tired while dancing. It was stressful though. My pleasure. smiley Yeah! So beautiful and fascinating indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
That's by the way "laughs"
grin grin Mimicking me....
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

That's by the way "smiles"
grin grin Leave me.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2020
DEEBOZZ:

Honesty Nasarawa state is so underated !

Most of us who have been there wish we can visit again some days.

Lafia, Nasarawa Eggon and Akwanga gals are dope grin cheesy
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2020
Sunnybabe:
I did and it's interesting
smileyThanks for that. You can't satisfy all humans.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2020
rowland545:
I could not contain the joy in my heart while reading this beautiful piece... I was also a corp member in dat same camp...very beautiful camp by d way...

Mine was batch b steam 2 that passed out this year...

I can relate to everything u wrote bcus it happened to me from my first day to the last day...

I really miss miss Nysc..

I had d best experience in nasarwa from d camp to my CDs group...Reproductive health...nasarawa is d best... I also miss my colleagues
Wow! Good to hear. What a great experience. Indeed, Nasarawa is the best.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Gabbriell:
Haba OP ds thing too much na. See article!

When this one finally become lecturer....students go hear am.
lol grin grin grin. No be small article. You are not serious. grin grin
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Kessythegeek:
grin grin I also did my camp at Magaji Danyanmusa, Keffi lol I had quite a thrilling experience although I later ended up not serving there. I was posted to Lafia North — From hearsays I heard... It will take you three additional hours to get there from Keffi, Nasarawa �

I couldn't do all that, I had to relocate back to Edo.

But Nasarawa was quite fun— I met awesome people.
Wow! So I heard. Lafia is quite far from Keffi. Good to hear your own side of story. Are you from Edo?
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Taidi:

Op, I was posted to Nassarawa oo..going tomorrow.
Wow! I wish you all the best. You will enjoy it. Do have loads of fun and remember to share your story. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
TemiGod:
@abyima
I thought they said laptop is not allowed?
How were you able to do your typing job?
Yes. I used a tab. But some persons brought laptop. They hid it in their bags and covered it with clothes.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Sainttops:
Concern that food I disagree with you. Thou the beans might not be properly cooked but their yams, rice, others are okay. I camp there also and the camp is awesome. Shey u sabi La-Krim? I was her ambassador back then 2018 Batch B. Nasarawa camp was fun.

You might sound right but me seeing the beans prepared at first made me had the impression that all their food were not worth it.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Missmossy:
You missed a lot cheesy Nasarawa is fun especially Lafia the state capital where I served. I can’t help but reminisce places like Lavista,Tahiti and co. I rep A17 cool
Wow! So I heard. I really missed. Good to hear from my predecessor. smiley
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Jackossky:
Don't know why some are complaining but op certainly writes well.
Girl with the tiny voice, first class no be who collect extra sheet, and oh, she's rich.

That's the little I could comprehend from what she wrote, read all and it was interesting
grin grin grin grin You are too funny. Thanks bro. Abeg help me tell dem. I am a guy oo. I write very well. I couldn't review what I wrote before posting because i was busy. Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river / Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.