Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) (23094 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2020
docyomex:

In summary:
you're from south South.
You graduated with a first class
You're 'omo butty"
You like soft spots
And you didn't enjoy your stay in nassarawa
Lol. grin Which one be omo butty?? That's your take. I enjoyed my stay in Nasarawa but I had to move due to the level of sun. I couldn't bear it. But every other thing was okay.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Nacoss25:

I also served in Nasarawa. Ministry of special Education, science and technology. Lafia. Batch B, 2016/2017.
After my service year I did everything possible to get a job in Lafia no matter how small so I can reside there but all effort proved abortive. I still wish to visit that state again
Wow! Good to hear from my predecessor. Sorry for that. smiley
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Abcruz:

I did and it was an interesting read.
Wow! Thanks for reading. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2020
DEBJOCH1:
TOMORROW NOW YOUR TYPE WILL BRIBE YOUR SELF INTO ANY POSITION AND CONE TO CHURCH TO GIVE FAKE TESTIMONY THAT GOD DID IT FOR YOU. RUBBISH POST
grin You could think whatever you want. At least I am better than a hypocrite.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Oyetechs:

I also served at nasarawa state 19B. It was fun all through, mogaji Dan yamusa!!
Wow! So good to hear from my predecessor. You can say that again.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2020
fowlyansh181:
As someone who was posted and served in Karu nasarawa, the O.P was really wildin when he kept on shouting Abuja .. Karu is literally just 100 naira bus to Abuja .. I was posted in Karu but I was living in asokoro Abuja then, I just go for my CDs on CDS days .. so don’t give up and insist on Abuja if you are posted to Karu, you go even dodge work wella plus you can literally live in Abuja and serve in Karu..

I really enjoyed my stay in that town, I was really scared of nysc but if given the chance I’ll do it all over in Karu again..
Wow! So I heard. If i known this, i wouldn't have left. Good to hear from your experience.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2020
fowlyansh181:
unless you are planning to redeploy, while in camp work really hard to be posted to Karu, it’s literally 50 to 100 naira transport to Abuja , and it’s such a lovely experience... house prices there ranges from , self con 70k up , 1 bedroom flat 200 to 250k , ... water and light ...

When searching for house search around ADO, or new Karu , assuming you finally choose Karu though .. very lovely experience.. no too fear for camp , just 3 weeks and it’s over .. your main priority in camp in working towards being posted to Karu ..
You said it all.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2020
niceguy555:
Nice one poster. I can relate. I was also in Batch c 2019
Thanks bro! Good to hear. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2020
prinxwizard:

I searched for more....
Wow! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by shamsin6300(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Abyima:
True. But the Sun there is something else. grin

That is true sha. I am used to it now.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by yean1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Kessythegeek(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Abyima:
Wow! So I heard. Lafia is quite far from Keffi. Good to hear your own side of story. Are you from Edo?

Yes I am. I was just lucky.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by martinsblinks(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2020
NS15A
Nasarawa was and still remains a whole lot of experience for me. I can relate to virtually all you've asserted, NAS was fun and exciting.
I was a BandMember AKA One Sound. You know how stressful that group used to be, Band members can relate, before we go to the kitchen after morning parade, food don finish. We complained to our RSM, he promised to be keeping our own food, which he didn't do anyways. I was a Mami person as I only eat on Sundays from the kitchen. Sunday Rice always comes with Chicken �so we don't miss out on that one.
I wished to go to Lafia with my Band members but I was sent to Karshi(Abuja) at first I was not happy but when friends told me about the place, I was excited.
It was a whole lot of Experience I must say. I love Nasarawa, I remain an Ambassador of Kurape Community where I did my PPA, a proud Gbagyiza.
The people are the best when it comes to hospitality, I never lacked food, they are nice people I must say.
Thanks for bringing back these memory

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by senjutsu(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Maybe I should make a diary of my experience in Borno grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by napoleonbaba(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abyima:
Should i include my pictures? Wow! Which platoon?

Yeah, you can include one or two if you don’t mind, I was in platoon 9

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
napoleonbaba:

Yeah, you can include one or two if you don’t mind, I was in platoon 9
Wow! Okay. Nice. Platoon 9 tried during their performance unlike ours platoon 4. We were known for coming last.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
shamsin6300:

That is true sha. I am used to it now.
smiley Wow!.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kessythegeek:

Yes I am. I was just lucky.
Okay. Yeah! I am from Edo too. Koyo. smiley
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by shamsin6300(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abyima:
smiley Wow!.

When next you visit, do hala me so that i will Take you to see where the Sun rises & set in Nas.state cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
martinsblinks:
NS15A
Nasarawa was and still remains a whole lot of experience for me. I can relate to virtually all you've asserted, NAS was fun and exciting.
I was a BandMember AKA One Sound. You know how stressful that group used to be, Band members can relate, before we go to the kitchen after morning parade, food don finish. We complained to our RSM, he promised to be keeping our own food, which he didn't do anyways. I was a Mami person as I only eat on Sundays from the kitchen. Sunday Rice always comes with Chicken �so we don't miss out on that one.
I wished to go to Lafia with my Band members but I was sent to Karshi(Abuja) at first I was not happy but when friends told me about the place, I was excited.
It was a whole lot of Experience I must say. I love Nasarawa, I remain an Ambassador of Kurape Community where I did my PPA, a proud Gbagyiza.
The people are the best when it comes to hospitality, I never lacked food, they are nice people I must say.
Wow! My pleasure. So I heard about the Sunday Chicken and rice. But I gave them all out to some of my hostel mates. Good to hear from your experience. It is great. smiley
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
shamsin6300:

When next you visit, do hala me so that i will Take you to see where the Sun rises & set in Nas.state cheesy
Really? Okay. It will be lovely to see. No wahala.
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Kessythegeek(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abyima:
Okay. Yeah! I am from Edo too. Koyo. smiley

Interesting �. Domor sir

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by napoleonbaba(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abyima:
Wow! Okay. Nice. Platoon 9 tried during their performance unlike ours platoon 4. We were known for coming last.

We only did well in some activities, but I was in the notorious M3 hostel, The camp was a nice experience all over, I met some really nice people from different parts of the country

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by shamsin6300(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abyima:

Ok Sir
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by shamsin6300(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abyima:

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Missmossy(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abyima:
Wow! So I heard. I really missed. Good to hear from my predecessor. smiley
Smiles it’s all good smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
napoleonbaba:

We only did well in some activities, but I was in the notorious M3 hostel, The camp was a nice experience all over, I met some really nice people from different parts of the country
Yeah! True. So you were in that notorious hostel that those smoke Indian hemp, steal and do all sort of things. Wow! grin grin That hostel was something else. They recieve punishment from the soldiers always. grin grin
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Taidi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
fowlyansh181:
unless you are planning to redeploy, while in camp work really hard to be posted to Karu, it’s literally 50 to 100 naira transport to Abuja , and it’s such a lovely experience... house prices there ranges from , self con 70k up , 1 bedroom flat 200 to 250k , ... water and light ...

When searching for house search around ADO, or new Karu , assuming you finally choose Karu though .. very lovely experience.. no too fear for camp , just 3 weeks and it’s over .. your main priority in camp in working towards being posted to Karu ..

Thanks bro...already asked someone to work lafia for me tho.. Thanks
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Taidi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abyima:
Wow! I wish you all the best. You will enjoy it. Do have loads of fun and remember to share your story. smiley
Thanks man..bn stressful and fun same time tho

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Taidi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
martinsblinks:
NS15A
Is that not m4 and m3??

U need to see the new face of this camp sir.. Holistic renovations done
Re: My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) by Abyima(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Taidi:

Thanks man..bn stressful and fun same time tho
Yeah! My pleasure. That's the way to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river / Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.