Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! (4445 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 3:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Awww. Sure thing I would love to come over and kick it with yall. How are we going to exchange info on here? I got a Facebook page that we can keep in touch on and I been trying yo get Desso on the facebook page for six months but he acting like he SPECIAL. angry

I understand how you feel because I was homesick too. I was enjoying myself but HOME IS HOME. I was so GLAD TO SEE USA when I left Africa. Nothing against Africa but USA is my home and I love my country although we got some issues but it still my COUNTRY.

My email address is Bleep. Once you have it let me know and I'll take it down. Just put Mrs Chima in subject and I'll know its you.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 3:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Desso I told you I misplaced your email like nine hundred times!!  That why I asked you can Mz. Dark give it to me but that lil girl fighting roaches at her job!  angry angry angry angry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Mar 17, 2011
Got it.  wink  Just in case we got fools that going to play games be looking out for an email that starts with an I that would be me.  I will use a code word that you will know that is me.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 3:10am On Mar 17, 2011
Hmmm . . .You misplaced it or didn't jot it down the first place? . . .hmhmhmh
Now i'm gonna charge you for the second chance grin
Are you on Skype?

ADAMSRIB,
Am i welcome to come and eat Amala and fufu? angry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Mar 17, 2011
I am going to get it or what Desso? angry angry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 3:15am On Mar 17, 2011
Suga it's my pleasure having you on fb . . But can i hook you uo via skype or something else?
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2011
Lawd.  I have to create one and download it on the computer.   In the mean time can we facebook each other or something negro? 

You wanna hear my sexy voice don'tcha?
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 3:45am On Mar 17, 2011
Hahahah cracky voice indeed  grin grin grin . . . I actually don't voice chat on Skype,it's created for sch stuffs.
I just need a medium of getting you username . .that's all.
Ok add me on this . angry angry angry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 3:46am On Mar 17, 2011
Got it Mugu.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 3:54am On Mar 17, 2011
Ok Ofunfe angry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 17, 2011
CHI-CHI-CHI-CHIMA! grin grin
How are u sis? Please stop talking about mosquitos! It's approaching spring time over here, just the thought makes me itch undecided
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 4:11am On Mar 17, 2011
You itch cause you hardly take you shower once in a week lipsrsealed undecided
Dirty duck angry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

You itch cause you hardly take you shower once in a week lipsrsealed undecided
Dirty duck angry

no, I itch because I allowed you into my home and your 'crabby' kids let loose in my house! grin
Not to mention to bed bugs that crawled from your head when u laid down on my couch!
You owe me pest control fee money Gaddemit!! angry angry
That will be $200.00 U.S. please!
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 4:27am On Mar 17, 2011
Sis,

Have you ever gotten your arse whooped by a mosquito or mosquitos? I did. I thought I was Billy Bad arse and got my arse TORE UP.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 4:37am On Mar 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

no, I itch because I allowed you into my home and your 'crabby' kids let loose in my house! grin
Not to mention to bed bugs that crawled from your head when u laid down on my couch!
You owe me pest control fee money Gaddemit!! angry angry
That will be $200.00 U.S. please!

Translation please!!!
Midget angry angry angry
**Playing Tracy Chapman - Wedding Song**

Hey SUga and MazD
Are you guys attending Nate Dogg's funeral ? cheesy
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2011
I didn't go to Micheal Jackson's funeral so why would I go to Nate Dogg's funeral?
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 5:04am On Mar 17, 2011
Cause he's a human just like u and just like he would like coming to yours if you were in his position right now . . . . cry cry cry
I ll miss dude cry cry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 17, 2011
Lol. It would be funny for me to try this OP. It would be a pleasant change from my usual "What dyu want?" or "I'm busy, ttyl" texts I usually send. If only I could see their faces in the process lol.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I didn't go to Micheal Jackson's funeral so why would I go to Nate Dogg's funeral?
grin grin

@d-NONsense sharrap dia. Just jump in the Red sea and stay there. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.