Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex (33721 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2020
Her brother nko?
Lied to your face....

The ex is going to keep on featuring in your life if you end up together. Can you deal with that?

Going into business with a girlfriend is fraught with so many future issues, do you have an agreement signed?

Who is the creative head of the business?

Play it cool and don't go on the offensive.

She should have informed you where she was going to get the loan from. Her lies would be the undoing of this relationship...

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Caleycash(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Karleb:

Baba, your head dey there.

Funny thing is, this betrayal is something he can get from a girl he's not getting financial gains from.

Gbam!!!... you finish words here!
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Chirowman(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Op you are not wise , please spend the money or even hide some and let her not be able to pay back so she and the sugar daddy will have a very big issues .
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by ThatBlackboy(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2020
It’s quite simple
Remain calm accept the money
Invest it in the business, state clear claims and divisions on the business I.E share the percentage of the business well and legally and End the relationship simple ...if you notice foul play (You being sidelined) then collect the money and zoom away
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by alexisbaby: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2020
I think you should have another conversation with her, sit her down and tell her that her receiving money from an ex lover does not go down well with you.

Tell her you don't trust her any more which is obvious from what you have written that her collecting money from the man and lying about it has broken your trust. No rancour or shouting even if she tries to explain herself listen and tell her calmly that you have heard all she has said but you can't trust her again and be firm.

You are emotionally hurt by this action then ask yourself can you still be in a relationship with a woman you don't trust?.

Since you are not happy about this situation end it because there is no guarantee that she will break contact with this ex lover.

Some people are here advising you to steal the money from the business to get back at her, don't do it, you will only complicate issues for your self, find a way to end the business relationship with her amicably, ending a relationship in rancour doesn't mean you are smart.

Have a clean break, find an expert who will advise you on how to successfully divest from the business, use your head not your emotions, don't drag the business separation unnecessarily and endlessly, end it as soon as possible.

It's your call now to end the relationship or continue with it?.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Dpharisee: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Many men here have played that role, helping a side chic to start a business and assist her boyfriend to grow financially. The moment they get married, the man will end all intimate affair with her because he doesn't do married women.
That's a girl in love, the man knows it and also wants the best for her.
Close your eyes and ears to gossip and grow your business with her support.
There's a lady who was doing Ashi in a hotel, one of her clients liked her and told her about his challenges, she introduced him as her brother to one of her politician friends who facilitated a contract for him, today they are married with kids and she quit her Ashi job on the guys request.

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
in other words Indirectly you are indebted to her ex. I think the bigger issue here is how to pay back the ex, because you owe him 1 million, so you should thinking of business plan and strategies. Chai inside life

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Mryacks:
Wether 52, 30 or 10yr old is not the problem. An ex is an ex. It now boils down to individual choices. Alot of people collect monies and other gifts from their ex's on the low low even after (marriage). Now for me I don't accept that and it's a No-No for me but others do accept. Your woman collected this money with the intention of you never finding out. Now you have found out the decision to make is entire up to you.

Lover boy won't do anything if not he would have in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2020
alexisbaby:
I think you should have another conversation with her, sit her down and tell her that her receiving money from an ex lover does not go down well with you.

Tell her you don't trust her any more which is obvious from what you have written that her collecting money from the man and lying about it has broken your trust.

You are emotionally hurt by this action then ask yourself can you still be in a relationship with a woman you don't trust?.

Since you are not happy about this situation end it because there is no guarantee that she will break contact with this ex lover.

It's your call now to end the relationship or continue with it?.

Angel Investors are hard to find o grin
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Akinbahm(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Instead of coming here everyday to take advice from people that can't last a week in a relationship

Ask yourself, if your ex gives you a loan will you accept or not?
That's where your answer lies.

Emotion people don arrive again must you display your talent?

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by melaninpop: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2020
duduade:
Look beyond the kiss and grow your business

Abi poverty is calling you ni..

But mind you

If you don't have a backup girl..start hunting for one.. Because obviously this your gf is not loyal two cents at all

Ladies, listen up. This above statement is why you should invest in yourself with your money. Don't ever invest your money in a boyfriend. You are investing 1million in "Una" business... How much have you invested in yours? Las las he's looking for a backup girl, meanwhile he didn't have his own money to grow the business properly. After the investment, business will grow and he will abandon you after calling you a prostitute.
Grow yourselves, grow your businesses with your money. It's not written anywhere that a lady can't be a business mogul.
Don't bother quoting me cos I really won't reply you. Peace!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Alvin007: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2020
No be only ‘help’ she dey get... grin
She’s getting something more... cheesy
If you know you know...
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:

But if the case was reversed will you give the woman this advice?

Which man takes money from his ex ? will you allow your partner take a loan from his ex-babe ?

Anyway una for this NL no get shame in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by alizma: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:
Bash me Nairalanders, I didn’t learn again.

But sit down critically and analyze this, then tell me your thoughts.

Sometime last year, I made a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5461415/it-proper-girlfriend-still-gets where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Today, another story surfaced. In June 2020, she had produced one million naira saying her brother gave it to her to invest in our business. I even called the brother to say thank you and he told me it wasn’t a bother to him at all. We could pay in six months time. I know we can.

Today, I realized it was her ex-boyfriend, the same man I complained about last year, that gave her the money. He’s 52. She's been confessing more and more about how it’s a loan to grow our business she asked for to pay back in December and she only kissed him as a thank you. My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?
It is not a bad idea to get help from ex but my area of concern is that she kissed him. What is that for.
Personally I wish to see my ex doing well as much as myself or more and as a result, I can offer assistance if need be. However, there are certain assistance in term of column, that will make me require the present of my ex partner so that he can be cleared that it is purely assistance and his approval is needed but if the amount is little, I can just do that without calling for her partner.
Then when it comes to my own partner. I will only accept base on my judgement of their closeness, the distance between them at the moment, her love for me and what I know about their good old days.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Dreamliner787(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Sometime last year, I made a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5461415/it-proper-girlfriend-still-gets where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Today, another story surfaced. In June 2020, she had produced one million naira saying her brother gave it to her to invest in our business. I even called the brother to say thank you and he told me it wasn’t a bother to him at all. We could pay in six months time. I know we can.

Today, I realized it was her ex-boyfriend, the same man I complained about last year, that gave her the money. He’s 52. She's been confessing more and more about how it’s a loan to grow our business she asked for to pay back in December and she only kissed him as a thank you. My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?

Work your ass up brother
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by nauto: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2020
Your effort will be wasted over the years as Your Business may not grow with such money.
You will never have peace of mind doing business with such money knowing the source.
Remember she is in control as long as you are indebted to her.

Kindly separate business with relationship, it does not end well.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2020
I read your original thread even @pocahantas gave you a solid break-down and yet you still went along. How can someone be this dense ?

3 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by ksstroud: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Wisdom is the principal thing, in all your getting, get understanding

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Coolbadguy: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2020
My guy to see bank when go give such loan e nor easy oo, my guy she might be telling the truth before she went to such length means she meant well for the growth of you and Una business even many Faithful girl won't even assist you neither to help you grow your business with you, so my advice for you is that just focus on your business and life since she has confess on how she got the money beside its a loan and who is going to give you such without interest or collateral, just Comot your mind for that kiss matter or whether the man lash her beside the person in question is a married man.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Coolbadguy:
My guy to see bank when go give such loan e nor easy oo, my guy she might be telling the truth before she went to such length means she meant well for the growth of you and Una business even many Faithful girl won't even assist you neither to help you grow your business with you, so my advice for you is that just focus on your business and life since she has confess on how she got the money beside its a loan and who is going to give you such without interest or collateral, just Comot your mind for that kiss matter or whether the man lash her beside the person in question is a married man.

lol no lie o, if na you, you fit marry the babe ? guy to guy ?
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by FashionCookie(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Some are bad-mouthing as if they don't wish to be in your shoes. Give them the same opportunity if they won't grab it with everything in them...the street is not friendly bros. Nobody gat your back but you.
I'm not supporting the girl though but she try...ask me How? Not every lady will do it...trust me. Most married couples sef, their wives can't lend them even 10k(Even when they are sitting on it).
Had a case in my area once, the man was broke and begged his wife to give him 10k(with a promise to pay back the next week...note: this man dey work o. Better job), madam swear heaven and earth say she no get. Fast forward to the next day, robbers came to the compound, ask me how much they took from madam? 100k...don't ask me what happened last last.
So you see, the girl try sef to give you money wey she get from such source. Not everybody will do it, even your main niggas. I pray she's clean with the man though...peace!

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by RPirez: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Dem Ekeletu pipu na him you be... angry
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by 12345baba(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
I can only tell u ntoor
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by ZooOga: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2020
>>My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?

OP, bleep her brains out every chance you get. Try not to leave any leftovers for oga sugar daddy. cheesy Be content in sharing that much needed capital. A 52 year guy has seen his best days of shagging young babes. wink You are full-time and he is happy being part-time. Accept the reality that we live in an olosho dominated culture. Good luck until you get on your feet financially and/or find a chaste woman.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Cousin9999: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2020
If she wanted to be with him, she would.

It sounds like this man is of means and still at least a little in love with her, or feels the need to protect her. It's not necessarily a bad thing or a threat.

If that means you have guaranteed investment, just take advantage of it. There's any number of reasons people get investors, and this isn't uncommon.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Reading the comments and I can’t help but wonder how low men have fallen. They now depend on their girl friend’s body to get them business loan. Disgusting!

6 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Neddyogu(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2020
hmmmm children of God, should we tell him the truth?
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2020
FashionCookie:
Some are bad-mouthing as if they don't wish to be in your shoes. Give them the same opportunity if they won't grab it with everything in them...the street is not friendly bros. Nobody gat your back but you.
I'm not supporting the girl though but she try...ask me How? Not every lady will do it...trust me. Most married couples sef, their wives can't lend them even 10k(Even when they are sitting on it).
Had a case in my area once, the man was broke and begged his wife to give him 10k(with a promise to pay back the next week...note: this man dey work o. Better job), madam swear heaven and earth say she no get. Fast forward to the next day, robbers came to the compound, ask me how much they took from madam? 100k...don't ask me what happened last last.
So you see, the girl try sef to give you money wey she get from such source. Not everybody will do it, even your main niggas. I pray she's clean with the man though...peace!

No self-respecting, hard-working man will want to be in a position to get money through his ex, dear they rather struggle and get the money. At least most of the guys I know think this way. Maybe a lazy person would envy him. Lover boy is owing his babe's ex 1 million, that alone is massive shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2020
nenyewrites:
Reading the comments and I can’t help but wonder how low men have fallen. They now depend on their girl friend’s body to get them business loan. Disgusting!

I tire o my brother.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by cococandy(f): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2020
I hope the business relationship is defined from her own end. Otherwise she might end up being the loser here. Sadly she’s not here for advice.

All I can see you taking away from this thread is how to use her for the money she’s bringing and dump her when you’re established. I hope she has someone advising her on how to recoup what’s rightfully hers when that time comes.

She might think she loves you now that’s why she’s bringing everything she gets in order to let the business grow. But you guys aren’t even married. I feel like she’s being naive and unwise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by ikorodureporta: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.