Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex (33690 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by FashionCookie(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2020
pcguru1:

No self-respecting, hard-working man will want to be in a position to get money through his ex, dear they rather struggle and get the money. At least most of the guys I know think this way. Maybe a lazy person would envy him. Lover boy is owing his babe's ex 1 million, that alone is massive shame.

Bros, as the money no come dey nko? May nature not put us in a position as such. It's not easy for some people no matter how they try, the country itself is not too business friendly. It's very unfortunate the money is coming from that source... Some people wouldn't mind, but then, what's bad is bad. It's well...Even in the well.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by femi4: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:
Bash me Nairalanders, I didn’t learn again.

But sit down critically and analyze this, then tell me your thoughts.

Sometime last year, I made a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5461415/it-proper-girlfriend-still-gets where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Today, another story surfaced. In June 2020, she had produced one million naira saying her brother gave it to her to invest in our business. I even called the brother to say thank you and he told me it wasn’t a bother to him at all. We could pay in six months time. I know we can.

Today, I realized it was her ex-boyfriend, the same man I complained about last year, that gave her the money. He’s 52. She's been confessing more and more about how it’s a loan to grow our business she asked for to pay back in December and she only kissed him as a thank you. My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?
Untie her n let her go

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by katordidi(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Don't tie your destiny and success in this life to any one human, circumstances can change and you will not believe she's the same person you once knew. from what you've just said she holds all the power here. emancipate yourself both financially and emotionally!
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by uvie66: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2020
checkmatez:
you need his money too but not ready for the consequence.... then go to your financial adviser for loans
Go bank make you see whether them no go ask for collateral. Who gives a woman 1 mill without eating the forbidden fruit.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by honor4me: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2020
coretechng1:
Do you know a lot of girls wont give you that money even when they have that money in their account and will still cheat on you? Based on her level of thinking, she sacrificed herself to get you that money. She it trying to build a future with u but might not be doing it the right way. Use your mind to take a decision.

Most reasonable response so far! How could a girl stick her neck out to help you based on her weakness or love for you and it turned out to be her albatross. Thousands will collect the money and save it and still continue to be collecting even from you and still cheat!
Closed your eyes to what you are not there to witness and against the suggestions of your mind and use the money judiciously well.
If she’s going to cheat on you whether or not she give you money or not she will do. My take: she has strong feelings for you

3 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2020
FashionCookie:

Bros, as the money no come dey nko? May nature not put us in a position as such. It's not easy for some people no matter how they try, the country itself is not too business friendly. It's very unfortunate the money is coming from that source... Some people wouldn't mind, but then, what's bad is bad. It's well...Even in the well.

It is well

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Sometime last year, I made a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5461415/it-proper-girlfriend-still-gets where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Today, another story surfaced. In June 2020, she had produced one million naira saying her brother gave it to her to invest in our business. I even called the brother to say thank you and he told me it wasn’t a bother to him at all. We could pay in six months time. I know we can.

Today, I realized it was her ex-boyfriend, the same man I complained about last year, that gave her the money. He’s 52. She's been confessing more and more about how it’s a loan to grow our business she asked for to pay back in December and she only kissed him as a thank you. My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?

U decided to mix business with pleasure now u complaining. If Ure partner was ur gf I’m sure there wud be no complain about the 1m naira, am I correct? Now u need the money to boost ur business bt not from her ex?!!! And she probably wudnt seek such money if she wasn’t ur business partner and trying to invest.

Aslong as u know her history well enough bro and it’s just that man and not that she’s been all over the place she’s not that bad cos we all have ex’s meaning she’s not a runs gal, if so then it know comes down to trust and how truthful she is about this so called ex. If she can be truthful enough I have no issues with business dealings with an ex. Especially when Ure very sure and confident of her character.

Nobody is perfect so don’t let these pretenders deceive u bt u mustn’t be stupid either. U must know exactly what’s going on. In this case she claims she only kissed him bt how do we verify that? Is this ex married? Did she date him as a married man?? These are important questions on her character and person.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by BRATISLAVA: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
checkmatez:
Squander the money..they will quarrel and hate eachother.... simple

The sugar daddy will simply forgive her. Men become incredibly dumb the older they get.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by segun18(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Thank God you are not married yet. Move on quietly and pls go and work hard and pray that God should bless the work of your hand. I pray you will be a blessing to the woman you eventually marry as I dislike fellow men who are lazy and unambitious.
If you are not financially free my brother, you are not totally free.

3 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Oyerinde16(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
My guy open your eyes... Use the money wisely and marry if you want to marry, stop behaving as if na you holy pass... I sure if you get one alaye mama wea de burst your account u no go complain... I have a cordial relationship with all my ex's... We or some of us even talk n chat dirty at times, I assist some in need and some assist me as well, its a bound we build long before now... Some of us still back, but very infrequent... We are all humans, stop looking for angels among devils... If you need angels, don't worry, leave this devil you know, one angel you don't know will soon come.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Kaydans(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
I will write u some movies to watch.. "House of Cards" is definitely one, sometimes u have to look beyond love, let your goals and ambitions be the most important thing in your life..get the life u want irrespective of what happens.

Your girl cheated but then don't leave cos u don't have the financial capability yet, try forgive her and continue to grow the business, but just see the relationship as a game, don't quit until u win.

Don't sleep with her without condoms again pls.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by RICHOLAC(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omo see gobe! Anyways, play along with them, where do you lose? shey she have born for you, still sharks your Congo? oya free her mek she ball with him until she tire, or else you might lose all trying to fight back, even your life. Make sure you use condom anytime you need her zoza room.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

You have a lot of work to do, my friend.

You need to ask questions.

What made her leave her ex who is now 52 years old?

Was the ex married as at the time she was dating him?

You need to find this out by yourself because your girlfriend will never tell you the whole truth.

She is obviously withholding more information than she has told you. Perhaps this withheld information will help you decide whether to leave the relationship or renew your commitment to her.

But no matter what you do, never make hasty decisions. Don't jump into conclusions, and don't make unfounded allegations or claims.

Find out the whole truth.

I am sure you love your girlfriend, and want to make her your wife. Marriage is a lifelong commitment, and you need to be sure that you can trust this person you want to share your life with.

So, find out about her past with that 52 years old man. There must be a reason why she left him.

Or maybe, she never really did leave him. Maybe you are just a pawn in her game.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by saintruky(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
silento:
If you can see this message
Please don't break up with the girl
And don't confront her

She loves you thats why she is doing all this to help u grow financially

She can easily use the money buy car and dump u but no She didn't

Instead she is using it to help u grow

Women know someone who dey want to spend the rest of there life with She sees future in you

I know it will be very hard for you to fold your hands and watch her flirt and cheat on you

But if a woman can fake relationship and love just to benefit from a guy why can't you Do the Same

The ex will not marry her , she knows that

My advise for u is to find ur own side chick
One day she will catch u and she will be devastated and she will ask why then tell her you know All about her ex trust me she will change over night just gave her a taste of her own medicine

@op this amongst othersnus d best advice this far... Key into this...
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Altimatic27: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Den de nack your wife bro
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by 001Truth: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

You too look for someone to help and only receive kisses as a form of gratitude

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by XDaBOSS(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
I for advice you ooo...but I no get that energy becuase your case na spiritual. Since you they see all these signs but common sense no fit tell make you do the needful.
Continue sha, I know say u go open another thread someday with another different matter concerning you and your babe/wife/business partner.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by smasher1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Instead of coming here everyday to take advice from people that can't last a week in a relationship

Ask yourself, if your ex gives you a loan will you accept or not?
That's where your answer lies.

Nice viewpoint.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Wande22(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
galantjoe:
My advice is simple.

That gal loves you. No doubt about her unconditional love to u. But she is polygamous.
To me nothing is wrong to obtain loan from her sugar dad, close your ears and eye. Don't listen again, just use the money to grow, your business. It is when your business grows to a certain enviable height that you can call her to order if any. By the way, those female politicians are married women with husbands yet their galivanting with other male politicians. Every thing gets price. That loan is your price for loving her despite her polygamous life.

End satisfies the means

WA gbayi Bro (your head dey there)

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by zedegit: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Instead of coming here everyday to take advice from people that can't last a week in a relationship

I fear who no fear you. So you see nothing wrong in fvcking an ex for monetary assistance. You think olosho is only when you stay in a brothel or stand at allen av. Kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by zedegit: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by geesilver(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
checkmatez:
e don Tae....... game boy.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
He's still bangin ur gal
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Robertgreene1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
interesting....
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by SeniorGee(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Grow your business, get every single thing documented including sharing formula. Get back up wife in case. No time
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by AududuNine11: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Count your teeth with your tongue

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Goziesolar: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

you better wise up she took the money and gave it to you to invest, 2 lessons to learn here(1) she loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you for she could have kept the money to herself and would still date you.(2) she made sacrifices for you. If you dump her your future wife might even cheat for free .

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Okwuazi930(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
checkmatez:
Pls don't squander the money so that u and ur girl don't end up in prison.my one Kobo.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by nams77: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
duduade:
Look beyond the kiss and grow your business

Abi poverty is calling you ni..

But mind you

If you don't have a backup girl..start hunting for one.. Because obviously this your gf is not loyal two cents at all
My kind of advice. Grow yourself op and then bounce when you are solid.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by mecussey(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
checkmatez:

This is the simple sturv.. just use the money carry fresh babes. Two things will happen, either they quarrel or ur girl compensate him more with nyash. Damn the consequences and move on.. otherwise you no go live long.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Gamesmart: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Accept the situation and continue with your relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Funny Good Night Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.