Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex (33741 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by James4bright(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:
Bash me Nairalanders, I didn’t learn again.

But sit down critically and analyze this, then tell me your thoughts.

Sometime last year, I made a thread where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Today, another story surfaced. In June 2020, she had produced one million naira saying her brother gave it to her to invest in our business. I even called the brother to say thank you and he told me it wasn’t a bother to him at all. We could pay in six months time. I know we can.

Today, I realized it was her ex-boyfriend, the same man I complained about last year, that gave her the money. He’s 52. She's been confessing more and more about how it’s a loan to grow our business she asked for to pay back in December and she only kissed him as a thank you. My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?

cc: lalasticlala

Mynd44

She's killing two birds with one stone.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Powerfly(f): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

I know you’re being sarcastic here. But it’s all good....

If u shift her aside.. Just have it in mind that an able-bodied-able-pocket friendly shuga zaddy's arms is already waiting catch her.if she was a leech and hoe, that money for dey chill for her account.i'm sure she did that coz of how important and endearing you are to her. I can't advise u..be wise.

10 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:
this is not the time to be emotional
how's your business doing with the loan?
do you see projected growth with the loan?
on the emotional side
are you comfortable with someone who lie to you?
can you look past her relationship with her ex?
if your ex offers you loan,will you collect it?
here lies your simple solution.

If my Ex offers me loan see what I’ll do that she didn’t do:

1. Tell her who actually offered the loan.
2. Not Bleep/ kiss my Ex for the loan. I know that’ll just complicate relationships and business for everyone
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by sammyesx: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Sometime last year, I made a thread where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Today, another story surfaced. In June 2020, she had produced one million naira saying her brother gave it to her to invest in our business. I even called the brother to say thank you and he told me it wasn’t a bother to him at all. We could pay in six months time. I know we can.

Today, I realized it was her ex-boyfriend, the same man I complained about last year, that gave her the money. He’s 52. She's been confessing more and more about how it’s a loan to grow our business she asked for to pay back in December and she only kissed him as a thank you. My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?

cc: lalasticlala

Mynd44

She try ooh,, girlfriend not wife way bring 1M for business , some go Don go buy iPhone 12 and human hair Lolz.

If you wan marry her, na yawa you dey.
If you no dey marry continue your business in peace.

4 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by DaBillionnaire: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Relationship no easy.

abeg, i have Affordable n clean UK used laptops from 40k. Nationwide delivery

https:///2349068394441
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by arantess: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2020
LEG OVER
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by 400billionman: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2020
All I see on this thread is an innocent kiss. Lol.

Two things I detest seeing among women, gullible females and religious fanatics.

Your girl is among the gullible females, she kissed a man and got N1m. Can you beat that ?

The religious fanatics are those ones who will see demons and village people in everything they are supposed to rationalize with their brains. Some go as far as removing pant in church for pastor to bless their potholes.

5 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Coldie(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2020
No reason am, but just know say when u marry her if u never still get money the exbf would still keep helping her and demanding for more according to her kiss cheesy
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Omezif(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2020
How dare you call a girl your girl friend and expect her not to cheat, is her parent knew the relationship and have you did some things on her head as wife to be ? If no, Your girl friend see you as an unserious man and still doubting if the relationship would lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by heffem(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Instead of coming here everyday to take advice from people that can't last a week in a relationship

Ask yourself, if your ex gives you a loan will you accept or not?
That's where your answer lies.
Op, this is it!
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by ebenezer202l(f): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Ezemarcel:
You are not far from contacting HIV
this almost happened to me if not that I hacked her Facebook account and found out a 60 year old man has been lashing her raw, thus she exposed me to the risk of hiv, had it not been that I always insisted on contraceptives.
Bro girls are wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

If my Ex offers me loan see what I’ll do that she didn’t do:

1. Tell her who actually offered the loan.
2. Not Bleep/ kiss my Ex for the loan. I know that’ll just complicate relationships and business for everyone

Then you know what to do. I remember your thread on the matter, it has been a while na.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Monaco2(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Sometime last year, I made a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5461415/it-proper-girlfriend-still-gets where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

She admitted to u dat she actually kissed him?!? Like French kiss or kiss on the chick?!?
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by defcon4: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Dont mix business with pleasure

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by BarrElChapo(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2020
My advice.

1. Make sure if you've not before now put your business into a formal agreement clearly stating what percentage each person owns.

2. Get yourself a loyal girl and maintain a business relationship with this your partner. There's no need to crash everything if she can bring investors/investment to help grow the business.
And don't beat yourself too much. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by error4040: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2020
BLOODY SIMP

Tuaaah!

4 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by sammirano: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2020
lolz. Ex-man friend. I dont know the breed of the type of men we have today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Sometime last year, I made a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5461415/it-proper-girlfriend-still-gets where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Stop making fool of yourself, if you can't accept the girl as she is, my dear let her be. Must you be with her?

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Burgerlomo: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2020
1beat:

since she occupied two opposition in your life wife and business partner just remove her as wife unannounced and unbothered about her attitude let her maintain her position as business partner. put all her contribution on record, work very hard, within one & half year separate with her peacefully and give her all her entitlement without cheating her, start your own business.

wear your cap of wisdom and hear this fact.

The man that gave her 1M will not collect only kiss as return ( she might be the man last wife outside mistress )

The lady is not trustworthy as wife and business partner she can kill you or shortchange you when the business grown

your life is at risk rolling with such wide lady, she's wiser than you and ready to manipulate you

she can't be a good wife and a good mother , please safe your unborn children from wrong hand

please do the needful, don't put your self in future problem ..

Very well said bro I hope he heed to your advice.

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by NoFucksToGive: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
iamadonis2:

[/s]

@MusaChukwudi

Now you see the type of men I am talking about

Weak women men
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by DWJOBScom(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2020
run run run

such visits never finish as it keeps coming back and back
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Burruchaga71(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in that, shearing your girlfriend with the man is a blessing in disguise. There is love in sharing. Remain Blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by owobokiri(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I bang all my exes whenever I see an opportunity.

It's safe to say that her ex is still banging her grin

Lolz
Likewise me. Unless those of them that left after a firefight. I think if the dude involved here treated the babe fine when they were together, then dhe will always have a soft spot for him. Most ladies are like that. There are also some certain exs that I won't ever allow to suffer irrespective of whom they're with because of how loyal and helpful they were when we had it going on..

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by track247: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

That’s a successful growing business at stake here Bro

Then you better shut the f up and grow your business

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by iezeiyida(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2020
She didn't only kiss him o

They're still fucking real good and weather you marry her or abandon her, the fucking ain't stopping bcoz she's interested in his fucking money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by skales67(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Judas used a kiss to betray Jesus!

Since she "confessed" about a kiss, it was more than that.

The man gave her shagging worth over a million naira

Sorry bro!

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by arnoldexpert(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2020
The poster does not understand women.

That's just it.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by udemzyudex(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2020
Ojukokoro dey worry her.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Danny50: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Bro that bae is not your galfrnd it just your turn to flex so no take d relationship to heart if not you will die making way 4 that old man to bang her harder.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Eileene(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

If you are not comfortable with it just let her know and end things now.Do not pretend only to abandon her after she had invested her all in you.that's pure wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2020
This is not the time to let your emotions overrule logic.

If anything, this present circumstances favors you the most, you get to advance your business whilst have the fortune of knowing what majority of guys don't --- the fact that their girl is a hoe.

Lucky you!

5 Likes

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Angrymode: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Cut that girl off!!!! I repeat, cut her off now!!!! As for you OP, stop depending on your woman to solve your problems!!!! I repeat, stop depending on women to solve your problems!!!!

When the chips are down, most women are good at solving problems with their cunts and boobs. OP the painful truth is that your woman is still being fvcked by that man whenever he wants.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.