Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? (4985 Views)

Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? / Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by Ghostrye: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol grin wetin u go do?? grin
haha, I guess you'll never know now, now do me a favour and fuk off
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by seanwilliam(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ghostrye:

haha, I guess you'll never know now, now do me a favour and fuk off
u be mumu oloun.. gtfoh
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by Akinwaley11(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jeromejnr:
He "burnt" you because you didn't give in to sex.

Its normal among guys who just wanna play around. It shows where their hearts lie. So be happy.

Very few good men who fear God out there. Some people who fear God like me have been taken tho grin. I will soon marry my chosen Daffodil. cheesy

What's this one even saying, is she a virgin ni?

P.S, I ain't Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Heavenlycherub heartless is not the right English to use for this man please reconstruct your endings
Before opening the thread I thought maybe the man in question broke your heart, or maybe you caught him red handed cheating on you ,or maybe you stood by him in time of trouble and when things became accurate for him he didn't look at your side . he didn't kill someone.
Why are you now you using the word heartless for him
You're a woman you need to wisen up
He went cold because you didn't give him your body
His first intention towards you is sex not true commitment,marriage, or long term relationship.
Someone said something up there and what he said is nothing but the truth.
At least 84% of men both young and old are fûck boyz
So for a man to be faithful and honest to one woman hmmm is next to impossible
I pray God provide your own husband for you
lastly when meeting this people don't show it that you're already desperate in search of a partner
They can use this to prey on you
Again don't ever see any issue or difficulty as problem cause when you see it as problem it has become problem that very moment. Pray fervently for God's direction.
Shalom...
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by kunle75(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Untainted007:
Broken relationship is better than broken marriage. The fact that the man went cold doesnt mean u shud stereotyped a particular tribe. If you are gud yourself why didnt u marry the other tribes u dated befr meeting this particular yoruba man. He might av seen some traits or attributes in you he can't go ahead with in term of ego, manner of talking, or even not been appreciative by simply saying thanks after he might as spent on you; being appreciative goes a long way than u may think. Sex is nt paramount in relationships, but u felt cos u didnt allow him to av anything wit u made him back out. You may be wrong in that aspect. There are ladies that will even be emphasising on sex while men may be turning them down. Don't see urself as being justified. Search for why u are still single within or to ur village people stop causing tribal war around. An adage in Yoruba u are trying to taint says "Obínrin so ìwà nù, óní óun lórí oko" meaning A woman lacks character and she's saying she doesn't av luck for husband.

Thanks for this piece.

She has ego problem.

She's even quick to remind the readers how bless she is small,who cares, somebody like me don't really care about your achievements but character which is scarse nowadays among our women.
The next thing you hear them saying is mens are jealous of them .

Fake women everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by dbestuncle: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2020
You need prayers like everyone else.

But aside prayers you need to give your life to Christ and stand by him. You tried with no sex but even kisses are wrong.

You need to enter your next relationship with God's guidance through prayers and u may also involve a discipler.

God will help you, u are just unlucky with the tribe, plenty good Yoruba men exist too

HeavenlyCherub:
So I’m back for your entertainment �.

I met this guy on ig. He flew me out to Spain. This man was funny. He did a lot for me while I was there. Most times I would ask to help and he would refuse.( please before the silly comments start. I’m very independent and God has blessed me small. I want a man to be part of my life but I don’t need one. This was my attempt at dating again (first date since I posted my last sob story years ago) but every time I open my heart I get burnt. Why?

What is all this? I think I need night vigil �. This man was so consistent when I was there, he was kind, never wanted to leave me or get off the phone the entire time. Catered to my every need. He made several attempts to kiss although I declined at first I eventually gave in after some days. He made an attempt for sex and I turned him down the whole time I was there. We did nothing sexual, he slept on the couch my entire stay. He wasn’t so happy about this but still respected my decision. - I’m tired of doing things my way and now I decided to do things Gods way.

We laughed the entire time, it was a great time. I left on a good note. This man told me he loved me, made so many promises. I actually started liking him back.

Now I’m back in California and I feel like it was once chance. If I tell you this man has gone cold. I don’t know what I did wrong. Is it my ambition/independence that scared him away? Is it the fact I turned him down? How does a man who seemed so into me go so cold? Is it the case of Yoruba demon?

It’s mood swing after mood swing and it’s like I’m forcing him to engage in conversations. He is no longer as sweet as he was before. He barely communicates.

You guys I need prayer for real. I have toasters but none so far seem like the right man for me. I’m tired of attracting bad guys or good time men.

The worst I have encountered are Yoruba. I tire for una. I wash my hand�.

Those who are married. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to down play my education/achievements? Do men give up easy when they can’t have you? Why do you men give out what they can’t maintain?

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by dbestuncle: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2020
I like your writeup but we have some faithful men so don't confuse people with how impossible a faithful man is.
It's possible and you can join the group (if male) or marry a member of the group

ZIINI:
Heavenlycherub heartless is not the right English to use for this man please reconstruct your endings
Before opening the thread I thought maybe the man in question broke your heart, or maybe you caught him red handed cheating on you ,or maybe you stood by him in time of trouble and when things became accurate for him he didn't look at your side . he didn't kill someone.
His first intention towards you is sex not true commitment,marriage, or long term relationship.
lastly when meeting this people don't show it that you're already desperate in search of a partner
Again don't ever see any issue or difficulty as problem cause when you see it as problem it has become problem that very moment. Pray fervently for God's direction.
Shalom...
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2020
dbestuncle:
I like your writeup but we have some faithful men so don't confuse people with how impossible a faithful man is.
It's possible and you can join the group (if male) or marry a member of the group

Let's be honest
Even married men of nowadays cheat so what else ?
sure there are still faithful men out there
Guess you're talking about those men that don't have money yet
Get this straight the only way you can know a man behaviour is when he have money
Forget those ones that are still faithful when they have money that's is when you'll know if they're faithful or not.
Having spending his money to fly her to Spain he will definitely require something from her his not Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:
Shalom...

Thank you so much for this. God bless you. I was just puzzled as he told me he loved me and promised to not hurt me. I guess men say what ever to get sex. You are right. Amen and so it shall be.
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2020
kunle75:

Thanks for this piece.

She has ego problem.

She's even quick to remind the readers how bless she is small,who cares, somebody like me don't really care about your achievements but character which is scarse nowadays among our women.
The next thing you here them saying is mens are jealous of them .

Fake women everywhere

Ok
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
This simp fella just raised the price of sex with his foolishness.
Death to Simps.
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by kepstone: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Madam You are wrong for concluding on a man as heartless when God has not concluded on him yet. Beside a guy could want sex and still be committed to you alone i mean only you. Sex or the absence of it does not guarantee commitment. there are those who had sex and ended up getting married, there are those who never had sex but still did not get married. I have seen those who had sex and got married and still standing in marital bliss today ad those who did not everything scatter. Just pray and trust God for your own.
Hit this link for past questions on JAMB/POST JAMB https:///2Ui7JMo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by djon78(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kondomatic:
The reason relationship tire me these is because of this me first mentality of many people.

People don't care about your needs as long as theirs are being met and when you get tired of trying and quit, they will start opening threads.

You want him because he was meeting your needs, he doesn't want you because you don't care about his.

Move on and stop disturbing us.

See as you're emphasizing on laughter as if he is a relationship to laugh.

This your statement I ve come to understand is the major reason for divorce and failure in relationships today

Very many people are so selfish and self centered. Anybody entering any relationship today must be equiped with this information to have Sanity

The quality of good characterd humans are seriously dropping

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by RuggedSniper: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:
So I’m back for your entertainment.

I met this guy on ig. He flew me out to Spain. This man was funny. He did a lot for me while I was there. Most times I would ask to help and he would refuse.(please before the silly comments start. I’m very independent and God has blessed me small. I want a man to be part of my life but I don’t need one. This was my attempt at dating again (first date since I posted my last sob story years ago) but every time I open my heart I get burnt. Why?

What is all this? I think I need night vigil �. This man was so consistent when I was there, he was kind, never wanted to leave me or get off the phone the entire time. Catered to my every need. He made several attempts to kiss although I declined at first I eventually gave in after some days. He made an attempt for sex and I turned him down the whole time I was there. We did nothing sexual, he slept on the couch my entire stay. He wasn’t so happy about this but still respected my decision. - I’m tired of doing things my way and now I decided to do things Gods way.

We laughed the entire time, it was a great time. I left on a good note. This man told me he loved me, made so many promises. I actually started liking him back.

Now I’m back in California and I feel like it was once chance. If I tell you this man has gone cold. I don’t know what I did wrong. Is it my ambition/independence that scared him away? Is it the fact I turned him down? How does a man who seemed so into me go so cold? Is it the case of Yoruba demon?

It’s mood swing after mood swing and it’s like I’m forcing him to engage in conversations. He is no longer as sweet as he was before. He barely communicates.

You guys I need prayer for real. I have toasters but none so far seem like the right man for me. I’m tired of attracting bad guys or good time men.

The worst I have encountered are Yoruba. I tire for una. I wash my hand�.

Those who are married. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to down play my education/achievements? Do men give up easy when they can’t have you? Why do you men give out what they can’t maintain?

I can deduce that you are TROLLING with this post! grin Let me school you here... There are over 50 million people of Yoruba descent who are indigenous to 4 West African countries (Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Sierra Leone) and they also are naturalised citizens of Ghana,
Cote d' Ivoire, U.S.A. Canada, U.K, France, etc. The slang/metaphoric term "Yoruba Demon" is NOT evil or negative but simply refers to an upwardly mobile person in a cosmopolitan area like Lagos, it means SWAG, POWER DRESSING, INTELLIGENCE, etc. You haven't had romantic affairs with all Yoruba men so it is highly defamatory for you @heavenlycherub to falsely claim that most Yoruba men are "heartless/wicked," and this amounts to hate speech on NL. The dynamic owner of this Nairaland forum is a Yoruba, and out of the 4 hard working Nigerian dollar billionaires on the Forbes list, 2 are Yorubas and 2 are Hausas. A lot of Yoruba men are successfully dating, or are married to women in many countries. Maybe you have to start dating men from among the Inuits (Eskimos) and Native-Americans from the Cherokee and/or Apache Nations. You have to re-edit/delete the MISLEADING TITLE of your post and an apology is needed or else rapid-fire moves will be taken against your post. Nuff said!

1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by Roxybabe1: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys
So I'm I've been dating this Yoruba guy now for about 5 months now and I feel he's cheating on me
Everytime I ask him he gets angry and denies it
But the people that know him says he is very promiscuous
I really don't know what to do
And I love him so much
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by Bigpapi: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
dukeprince50:
I think u have to understand relationship is all about compromise and sacrifice

The guy bears ur burden, catered to ur every need and u no even allow the tip to enter, bress sef him no see to suck?
Madam u are Wicked.

modified
Forget ppl that will call him a fvckboy he is not.
If u ask financial help from ur boyfriend and he refused every time u ask but u cater for his sexual needs and do cook for him. If u leave that guy later, no one should call u a gold digger, its the same with guys.
If we cater for ur financial needs and u refused to satisfy our sexual and emotional needs, we have every right to leave u when we can no longer bear it. its a relationship not a prison after all.

make I hear wetin lalasticlala get to talk on this matter

Mumu

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by assent: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

So, how does this your story make him heartless?
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? by McEphiks(m): 3:57am On Nov 13, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

All these comments I read are so laughable. He didn’t pay for everything on this trip like most assume. I won’t go into detail on this. We were in a hotel. I took care of most major bills.

Surely you don’t expect me to open up to someone I just met the same week. Do you people not fear soul ties? I value myself I’m not reckless and I will not increase my body count for temporary pleasure. Why is sex the only way to show appreciation?My body is sacred and I’m not my own. I have made mistakes in the past. I’m just trying to do it Gods way as my own way has failed.

Imagine if I slept with every man that I came across? I did thank him for everything and showed him I liked him too. I just didn’t want to do anything sexual as this affects your judgment. I just wanted to take it slow.

I truly believe he was so persistent and wanted me to agree being his girlfriend because he wanted to have sex. This man said and did everything just to have me. Why are the words ‘ I love you’ used so loosely by some of you men.

There’s no way to tell if things would have been the same if we were intimate. I can only thank God for protecting me.

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! Now you’re contradicting yourself while trying to defend your alimplausible post up there

That said, if you’re wise as you claim; why would you visit a man you just met in a week if you were not comfortable to have sex with him or you think USA to Spain na Lagos to Ibadan?

To even think you made him sleep on the couch is unthinkable. Sister, you don’t have a point in all you typed. The more you try to defend yourself, the funnier and annoying you sound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman / A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge / PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.