Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

How CRAZY was/is your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How CRAZY was/is your Ex? (11081 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Uzomacharles: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
ProblemNoDeyFinish
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by KidDarkness(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Psych412:
lolz
aswear.

so irritating.
Some people are really weird asf.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Psych412:
that your ex na full grown German Shepherd dog.

why will he lick your face like a bingo.

nothing my ears won't hear or my eyes see.

grin grin

Aswear down my sister,

I thought nah only me get shocked,grin

People dey nairaland aswear

How will you be licking tears , peaple don't fear God anytime they wanna lie at all, grin

Dat girl issa character, she get chin chin for brain wink
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....

Seems like we have found a winner o....lmaooo

7 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Dreamliner787(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:
Sometime last year in Uyo, Akwa ibom state.
Right in Medique plus. A renowned hospital, my ex walks past with a man I suspected to be her husband...

Now it will be worthy to note that I escaped from the relationship. She was crazy and an obsessed young woman.
Would threaten to kill herself if you don't agree to most irrelevant things.

So on that faithful day, I made sure my stare seemed like she was invisible. Like I was staring right through her cos I had already looked towards the door when they entered.

Moments later, the man walks up to me and asks "why are u ignoring my wife?" I replied who's your wife? He pointed at her and said "don't u know her?" Then I stared harder and replied "I can't see anybody there."
My wife joins us and quickly understands what was going on. She stares too after greeting the man and listening to him repeat "can't u see her right there" my wife had to chip in "oga u married a ghost o" we can't see nothing. Luckily she had heard about all my exes and has seen their pic's. So she recognized what I was dealing with.

How many months later, my email is filled with threats from my ex. Half of what she is saying I can't understand.

Her husband too sent a mail asking me why I treated her the way I did. That I could have respected her...

Did I mention, she stalked me for years?
Pestered everyone she knew could reach me after I escaped. I changed numbers and traveled out for a few months then that was how I was able to avoid her.

I strongly feel theres someone special the universe has in store for everyone.
She found her spec...a mad person like her.
I think they are happily married tho...what do I know.

Was just thinking about the weirdest of things that happened to me lately and remembered this.

You could add your story, maybe my ex still dey learn work for where your own dey.

Happy weekend y'all.

Bisola, One very crazy thing I knew she did was throwing my iphone7 inside well, All because a lady offered to take me out for lunch then in the university
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....

shocked shocked

The dude actually did his best to please you. What is Fvcked up is if he did something weird

Lol, women and hormones sha

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What of mucus and saliva? Naaaa he crazy, it is not normal behavior

He licked ya mucus? shocked
Thats kinda weird!!!

Saliva is nothing..una dey kiss wella

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Bisola, One very crazy thing I knew she did was throwing my iphone7 inside well, All because a lady offered to take me out for lunch then in the university

Sounds like something my ex would do too. Bisola must be related to her lol

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by elpochas: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Have written about my ex story bfore here but let me share these.Babe was so crazy that wheneva we discussing she will jst tell me she feels me like stabing me playfully and the next any avalaible sharp object is on my body.Any small issue we had then,the next thing i will hear is she is done with me with enough insults to go with it.After few days she will just appear from no where and come straight to my house hoping to catch me with another lady.
The most funiest and crazy thing she did was she went to visit one of her toasters with her sis and on their way coming back they had an accident,babe expected to pay for her treatment.I had to refuse o,her words were am wicked.Had to run for my life o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by millionboi2: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
blinking001:
Crazy enough to have sex with me in our church rest room every Goddamn sunday. It became a ritual and I freaking loved it. As e be say ah no die then ah no fit die again for this life.
are u serious?
And thy no catch una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Samakus(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Michelle55:

This one loud.. Abeg where una dey see this kinda women sef?

Lolz. Funny enough, before the kasala bursted, she was calm and collected with her eyes firmly on the prize. That's my first time of seeing the art of pretence perfected
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Samakus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

Lmaoooooo... Med o!
What the actual Bleep?
Thank God it didn't end any worse.
I remember sverally running away from my house when I dated this same ex of mine.

Is her name Linda? I wan check something cheesy
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
punisha:

Seems like we have found a winner o....lmaooo
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Samakus:

Is her name Linda? I wan check something cheesy

Naaa. I ran from all Linda's. They seem to bear same traits. U know what to expect when someone bears serpent as a name.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Samakus(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

Naaa. I ran from all Linda's. They seem to bear same traits. U know what to expect when someone bears serpent as a name.

Stereotype man. Damn **cking stereotype

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by czarr(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
One of my exes used to cut herself with razor blade to punish herself for getting me angry, especially when I am not quick to forgive her.

needless to say I ran as fast as my legs could.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Stevengerd(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
blinking001:
Crazy enough to have sex with me in our church rest room every Goddamn sunday. It became a ritual and I freaking loved it. As e be say ah no die then ah no fit die again for this life.
Every Sunday
She no deh menstruate

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

Sounds like something my ex would do too. Bisola must be related to her lol

grin

She really was crazy lol... and we dated for 2 years +
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sammy has beaten not less than 3 guys because he felt they were making advances at me. I told this dude from the first day that i was into women.. That anything i did with guys were simply smokescreen dramas which i usually pull out when i'm bored and done..
but sammy went ahead to introduce me to his mum as the girl he wants to marry.
He gets so freaking jealous and says alot of hateful and harmful comments. Gosh! He even crys alot.
dude is a pisces nigga.
Water element signs are often obsessed with people they have feelings for..leading them to passion crimes.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by doggedfighter(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

Looool.
I read what he said with mixed feelings...didn't want to reply him in a harsh way walahi. The guy get mind.

Sex is sex anywhere
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
One of the main reason why men ain't getting married now is because women wahala too much angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
elpochas:
Have written about my ex story bfore here but let me share these.Babe was so crazy that wheneva we discussing she will jst tell me she feels me like stabing me playfully and the next any avalaible sharp object is on my body.Any small issue we had then,the next thing i will hear is she is done with me with enough insults to go with it.After few days she will just appear from no where and come straight to my house hoping to catch me with another lady.
The most funiest and crazy thing she did was she went to visit one of her toasters with her sis and on their way coming back they had an accident,babe expected to pay for her treatment.I had to refuse o,her words were am wicked.Had to run for my life o.

Keyword is run!
Sometimes running is the best option. Before someone will make it to nairaland frontpage as a murderer.

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
czarr:
One of my exes used to cut herself with razor blade to punish herself for getting me angry, especially when I am not quick to forgive her.

needless to say I ran as fast as my legs could.

Ahhhh even u czarr.
Hehehehe....hardman like u run?! Ahhh

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Pancakeey(f): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Reading all these crazy ex posts and I can’t relate grin. I’ve never had a crazy ex. I’ve never been a crazy ex.

I can’t imagine hurting someone I claimed to love before.
Lol love really does things to people

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Pancakeey(f): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Powerfly:
Sammy has beaten not less than 3 guys because he felt they were making advances at me. I told this dude from the first day that i was into women.. That anything i did with guys were simply smokescreen dramas which i usually pull out when i'm bored and done..
He gets so freaking jealous and says alot of hateful and harmful comments. Gosh! He even crys alot.
dude is a pisces nigga.
Water element signs are often obsessed with people they have feelings for..leading them to passion crimes.

Lol how did you end it with him?
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by mcjohny(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol
I love this place.
Apart from the tribal war on this forum, Honestly, I think nairaland is one of those places you obviously cant resist. Has a combination of the good, bad and urgly in its proportion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
This thread na blood tonic ahswear grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Yuneehk(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did some of y'all add pepper and salt to make the stories sweet? Find it hard to believe some of what I'm reading did really happen.
I'm not crazy, and I have never been with a crazy person. Una sorry oh.

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
pardon me to ask. Was your ex a dog? I mean why the lick? cry
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Powerfly:
dude is a pisces nigga.

Am also Pisces, and i will not go that far as u describe him. So stop the stereotype grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yuneehk:
Did some of y'all add pepper and salt to make the stories sweet? Find it hard to believe some of what I'm reading did really happen.
I'm not crazy, and I have never been with a crazy person. Una sorry oh.

U must be some lucky lady.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pancakeey:
Reading all these crazy ex posts and I can’t relate grin. I’ve never had a crazy ex. I’ve never been a crazy ex.

I can’t imagine hurting someone I claimed to love before.
Lol love really does things to people

Another lucky lady.
There's a thin line between love n hate dear.
You will be shocked that all u need is just a trigger and u won't even want to hear the name of that ur prince charming anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.