Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How CRAZY was/is your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How CRAZY was/is your Ex? (11306 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Powerfly:

Haha. Homosexual rapist keh? That kind of case to your regular-regular is 1 to 100.
My pussy is meant to be used for my pleasure.. Whether with a manor woman.
Dey der dey yarn plenty.

You mean 1 in a 100, pls dont defend rubbish, you fellow mad gay partner may rape you one day if you refuse her sex

The pop of the gay madness is few that's why the rape cases looks fewer even in their few numbers they still have rape cases, just imagine if they are much

You need good dick on your wet nunu

Text me lets just have fun
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Talkingoil(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
mcjohny:
Lol
I love this place.
Apart from the tribal war on this forum, Honestly, I think nairaland is one of those places you obviously cant resist. Has a combination of the good, bad and urgly in its proportion.

Plus iyaba left folks

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Edeyoung:

You mean 1 in a 100, pls dont defend rubbish, you fellow mad gay partner may rape you one day if you refuse her sex

The pop of the gay madness is few that's why the rape cases looks fewer even in their few numbers they still have rape cases, just imagine if they are much

You need good dick on your wet nunu

Text me lets just have fun

Hypocrisy is the worst form of blindness. We've been on this platform and i know how many rape cases we've recorded just this month.
I'll gladly submit myself to be raped by a pretty lady.
Hypocrisy kee u der.
Btw.. Why do you NL Men like whining about women. You whine about straight women being hoes and also whine about gay women.
Since you say it's my business.. Free me na.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Powerfly:

Hypocrisy is the worst form of blindness. We've been on this platform and i know how many rape cases we've recorded just this month.
Hypocrisy kee u der.
Btw.. Why do you NL Men like whining about women. You whine about straight women being hoes and also whine about gay women.

I dont whine about women most guys who do have bern frustrated by women

You need a good dick i know this, hope u got disvirgined by a Guy

Anyway stop posting your deformed sexuality here,

Not to irritate sane minds
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by jornwhite: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....

You go just lie @times as if your destiny depends on it, if your Exes are weirdo as you enjoy painting dem then its says so much about you. please start taking ur drugs i care

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Degrezhaa: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

Iffa wooze u ehn grin
This guy ehnnn... No worry i go just reason you her number grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by luminouz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Degrezhaa:

This guy ehnnn...
No worry i go just reason you her number grin

Wasere!!!

My real nigga grin wink
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Tobiloba2407: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Was always disturbing me for money, one day she was threatening me about men that can give her money and so on, after that day i made a conscious decision and didn't see her again, if i call her to wish her happy new year, she would cut..... would block me and unblock randomly across social media platforms, added another of my ex, with fake ig, would use the same ig to chat me up.
2 years later she started chatting me up, and sent me a message before 5am, then went straight to if i don't miss sleeping with her and her big breast, did this 3 times, trying to involve me with sex, and would chat properly, each time after bringing the sex issue, would start giving attitude , simple chit chat, would seem so difficult and would still be asking when we would meet for the bleep, that she misses how i give her. This madam that wants all this, but doesn't seem interested in a fluid flowing conversation, at the long long for peace of mind and getting tired of her manipulation i blocked her

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by askakim(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
she paid 75 percent to a landlord for a new apartment that they just built without telling me, I got to know from her colleague at work n pretended as if I didn't know anything. Later she was scam by the same landlord n came crying like a toddler baby when she came to greet me and asked for beer in my fridge just to forget her problem n asked me to Bleep her..
I Bleep her hard not thinking of the money she lost and I left her after 2 weeks when she started telling me she borrowed the money from bank loan..

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by GreatMage: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
askakim:
she paid 75 percent to a landlord for a new apartment that they just built without telling me, I got to know from her colleague at work n pretended as if I didn't know anything. Later she was scam by the same landlord n came crying like a toddler baby when she came to greet me and asked for beer in my fridge just to forget her problem n asked me to Bleep her..
I Bleep her hard not thinking of the money she lost and I left her after 2 weeks when she started telling me she borrowed the money from bank loan..

Lol

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by GreatMage: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Powerfly:

Hypocrisy kee u der.

Hi, I'm sage
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Edeyoung:

I'll keep posting bro.. Your sane mind can go crazy and burn with hate for all i care.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
GreatMage:

Hi, I'm sage
Hi sage.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Edeyoung:

actually people who can't accept other peoples sexuality are not the sane one

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by tunize(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....
Hehehe u don't mean it abi sugar dey ur face?

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
LuciferO:

I see you're lucifer, may all your female children be inflicted with such madness

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Sharrpguy: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2020

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Edeyoung:

I see you're lucifer, may all your female children be inflicted with such madness
edeyoung is a retarded name, also her sexuality is her Choice
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
LuciferO:
edeyoung is a retarded name, also her sexuality is her Choice

I see you're lucifer living to your name
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
LuciferO:

Gbammest!
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Queenserah26(f): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin
Samakus:
Thought mine was gentle. Until she did something very wrong and refused to apologize. I broke up and ghosted her. Babe, had to travel from Abuja to the East just to come and pour away the water in my plastic drum and carried the drum ( mind you, I bought the drum from her and paid cash). cheesy cheesy

I thank God I wasn't at home when she came, probably she would have damaged my appliances and I will probably disfigure her in retaliation.

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Edeyoung:

I see you're lucifer living to your name
sure fam
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Amarisco(f): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Na wa o..

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2020
No cap, my ex had loads of anger issues, loads of them. The last one that broke we up for good was church matter. She called to ask after me if I went to church that Sunday. I said no, not yet..

Before I could say more, she spilled bile on me. All my plea were on deaf ears. I was like: This Christianity you carry for head even earlier disciples no carry for head laidis. Even Jesus Christ sef is not a Christian.

That statement was like what she was waiting to hear. She termed me a devil and called it quits.
I told my babe that I believed Jesus to be the Christ - the Son of God. A Christian by what I can understand basically, is a follower of Christ, Jesus himself is the Christ, the anointed one, the Messiah, so it wouldn’t make much sense to follow himself. Apart from being termed, "followers of the way", the term "Christian" only surfaced in the Bible, in the book of Acts(11 i suppose).
He is the reason there are Christians, but it doesn’t make sense to say: “Jesus was a Christian.”He was born Jewish and died Jewish.

But my babe no gree, someone that the dad's a Pastor. Even the dad start dey look me one kind

Then I had to let go, before i get tagged some antichrist.

Ps: I'm not the churchy type

Lucky I'm not the type that loves with the heart. She still calls every now n then but I don clean her off my slate. I don't want uneccesary drama for this life

6 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Degrezhaa: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
luminouz:

Wasere!!!

My real nigga grin wink

cool cool

Your signature sha....
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by luminouz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Degrezhaa:

cool cool

Your signature sha....

Yeah na...I have been fuqed over many times following people's rules...now I only follow one.....MINE

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by GreatMage: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Powerfly:

Hi sage.

Let's be friends...
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by jassmenn(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2020
You get energy to argue with these hypocrites oo. Tho i love that you dont back down easily but i would rather advice you let them have their ways with words. Live your life dear. Little did they know how sexy the sight of two lovely women making out is. Be yourself always, enjoy life to the fullest. Kisses�
Powerfly:

I'll keep posting bro.. Your sane mind can go crazy and burn with hate for all i care.

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Pancakeey(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
punisha:

Another lucky lady.
There's a thin line between love n hate dear.
You will be shocked that all u need is just a trigger and u won't even want to hear the name of that ur prince charming anymore.
Yeah I so much agree
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2020
GreatMage:

Let's be friends...
okay then. Follow me.. And i'll follow back, atleast we can start from there.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2020
jassmenn:
You get energy to argue with these hypocrites oo. Tho i love that you dont back down easily but i would rather advice you let them have their ways with words. Live your life dear. Little did they know how sexy the sight of two lovely women making out is. Be yourself always, enjoy life to the fullest. Kisses�

Lol.. Thanks.. I just have to pepper dem small na.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by GreatMage: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Powerfly:

okay then. Follow me.. And i'll follow back, atleast we can start from there.

Oh so that's how it's done here...

Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Couples Vs Dating Couples / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. / Which Is Yours?{Graphic Pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.