Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How CRAZY was/is your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How CRAZY was/is your Ex? (11303 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Lamanii22(f): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....

grin grin that's so weird eeewww
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Lamanii22:

grin grin that's so weird eeewww

Over weird dey worry that post I swear., but then again we have crazy people everywhere.

Still wondering why Lalasticlala didn't move this thread to FP..it sure made a good topic.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by tosaino95(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....
No which kind person be that one undecided
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Lamanii22(f): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
punisha:

Over weird dey worry that post I swear., but then again we have crazy people everywhere.

Still wondering why Lalasticlala didn't move this thread to FP..it sure made a good topic.

Honestly... It should make fp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Transferred Money To Wrong Opay Account!! / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? / Married Couples Vs Dating Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.