Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78825 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

98% can be foolish, no doubt!

Just out of interest, what exactly will that husband (or you) say he is fighting for? What?

Can you please explain?
Chuks ur mind is made up already but be honest what would u do if u find ur friend digging ur fiance in ur house on ur bed and u r squotting him. Pls be honest about ur next line of action.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by femeritus: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2020
The cause of the fight may be different from what is given here. These bloggers can manipulate stories to get views or likes.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2020
ekevwe:

I agree. But don't forget some fight don't just happen No matter how you try to hold your patience.

Men are made not to be emotionally mad
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by aspiring44: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2020
juman:
MAGUN.

The more reason some quiet men we lace it on women instead of going outside to fight the man sleeping with their.

But it's guilty conscience on both sides. The thunder bolter and the thunder boltee .

God is the best judge
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Stallione(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Haba,fighting because of my wife,with such a shameful dent on her personality when i can actually send her packing peacefully and bring in another woman that knows the value of marriage.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Coldie:

The guy doesn't watch ufc
Lol
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by MusaChukwudi: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2020
toye440:
Chuks ur mind is made up already but be honest what would u do if u find ur friend digging ur fiance in ur house on ur bed and u r squotting him. Pls be honest about ur next line of action.

Best wishes to you my friend.

As for ME, the only person I have issues with is the fiancé or wife. She invited him and allowed him to DIG, so exactly WHAT am I fighting for?

Has he stolen my property? No!

Has he violated my home? No!

Has he betrayed our friendship, Yes but that is not a crime.

Did he rape her? No!

Did she consent to the digging? Yes!

So Nwanne what is there to fight for?

SHE WOULD LEAVE MY HOUSE IMMEDIATELY THOUGH unless she wan die!
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by brain54(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2020
TheCork:

^^^ha ha ha ha ha ..dorin27 rejected u again.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....yor life is over sir..she scank dong u in publick...she said LEAVE ME ALONE ...Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin

Ok bro..I will not embarrass u any more..ha ha Haha grin grin grin grin grin. Toasting women ain't easy..ha ha ha grin grin grin
smh...perfect example of a fool at 40....I pity your kids. pathetic! well,I still pray for you.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Best wishes to you my friend.

As for ME, the only person I have issues with is the fiancé or wife. She invited him and allowed him to DIG, so exactly WHAT am I fighting for?

Has he stolen my property? No!

Has he violated my home? No!

Has he betrayed our friendship, Yes but that is not a crime.

Did he rape her? No!

Did she consent to the digging? Yes!

So Nwanne what is there to fight for?

SHE WOULD LEAVE MY HOUSE IMMEDIATELY THOUGH unless she wan die!
Brother i may not know ur story but i can tell from ur msgs u r the type who wont and cant tolerate nonsense, as u may dicapitate ur friend faster than ISIS would.
Haba bros this is simple psychology 98% wch includes u and i 4 don forget like 5 teeth for him neck.
Ok She needs to leave ur house or u kill her, and then u intend to ask ur friend for explanations. Let Me guess she called him brother and he called her sister too on ur bed in ur house.
U and i both know say na die.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by erumena(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Smartcomed:
Man who fought with tug who slept with his wife beaten to stupor

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHkixJfF5ws/?igshid=mu8cs2pffgxh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUZxLS_Fxc

Please all of you that are saying someone got beating by a guy that slept with his, how did you all come to that conclusion cos no one mentioned such on the video I just watched.

It could be two guys fighting over a different issue.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Aliii(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!

Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided
I am ashamed for them.
young man debunk that thought.. Pray you don't be in his shoe you may do even otherwise.. That's trust being breach in all levels.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by MusaChukwudi: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
toye440:
Brother i may not know ur story but i can tell from ur msgs u r the type who wont and cant tolerate nonsense, as u may dicapitate ur friend faster than ISIS would.
Haba bros this is simple psychology 98% wch includes u and i 4 don forget like 5 teeth for him neck.
Ok She needs to leave ur house or u kill her, and then u intend to ask ur friend for explanations. Let Me guess she called him brother and he called her sister too on ur bed in ur house.
U and i both know say na die.

Bros, pay attention! Not you and I, just you only!!!

Die if you like.

I will let her pack and go peacefully!

I will let the friend dress up and go too, forever!

End of story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.