Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78375 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by emkz: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Let's not be quick to condemn the husband. I will explain why.

Imagine (hypothetically), you are a man, a night maiguard. You return home at 4am because you are not feeling well. You find a naked man on your bed with your wife beside him, sleeping peacefully after a night of marathon sex.

You wake up your wife and ask her to request the man to leave. Your wife refuses, saying it's not safe as it's too early. The man pretends to be asleep, enjoying your apparent weakness and inability to control your wife. Your wife insists he stays.

He stays.

You leave the house. You return at 9am only to find him in your house playing with your kids. You confront your wife as to why he's still there, she slaps you and starts crying. You hold her to restrain her. Her boyfriend comes in and carries you outside your house. Then fight ensues.

Society interprets it that you are fighting a thug who slept with your wife.

It is a hypothetical story that may or may not be applicable in this case, but let us try to understand the genesis of this fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by godofuck231: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
next time you get cockolded carry a weapon, a man who has slept with your wife has already killed you spiritually

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by femi4: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
The English for the headline is terrible

Lala/Dom , please work on your grammar

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by obicmag(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nbotee:
Fight becos someone slept with his wife?? Was she raped or she actually cheated on the husband becos I'm still trying to understand y d mumu go fight.. Now d same person wey knack ur wife don knack u beating...

I share your view. As long as the guy did not rape her. The woman consented to it. I feel the best thing is to divorce her and not fighting. A lot of men have lost their lives because of this very issue.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Instead of beating the wife he's fighting an innocent woman?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Kissiemu(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nothing in this video suggest that they are fighting over woman naaaah!

What can a nigga do?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by globalresource: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Human is human. Always know that. No matter how good your wife or husband
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by NoFucksToGive: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
But if you look at this matter critically, you'll realize that the husband is making a fool of himself.
Yes if you look at the marriage certificate and oaths, there is no where penalty for infidelity is mentioned so any married man should prepare his mind and heart for cases like this. This is why I advise young people to always know the person they are taking to altar because the power to cheat and be faithful is an exclusive decision of both parties

You are just a talkative who doesn't know anything

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by ORIAYO70(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Smartcomed:
Man who fought with tug who slept with his wife beaten to stupor

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHkixJfF5ws/?igshid=mu8cs2pffgxh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUZxLS_Fxc

This Op no go kill person
Salt added on injury, someone do room 7, from for ur wife still beat u join.

Na double wahala for dedi body
According to Baba 70.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by dazzlingd(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Having a cheating wife, is the beginning of the end of a man

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by mmsen: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!

Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided
I am ashamed for them.

If your wife is sleeping with another man she is no longer your wife but a LovePeddler.

Don't fight over whores.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by MRSAWEDOFF: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZDmYl6gx8

Meanwhile..... Edo residents are crying out over increased crime rate in Benin as police are yet to return to the streets
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Obedinho130: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
He is angry because the guy expanded his wife's toto grin

Make I no lie married women toto dey sweet no be small grin
so u don taste am. Even aging one sweet also?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
God forbid, Marry woman wey get sense una no go hear. just look at. pesin Bleep your wife beat you ontop am.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Biden404: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:
OP, na this small bumbum, dey cause fight? grin

cc: lefulefu
Where is the bumbum?

cc seun lalasticlala mynd44 = what?? Lol hahaha
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by angelfallz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
God made life easy, but we human beings complicated it.

Your wife cheated on you with another man, you went to fight the man, why?
Why didn't he go to fight his wife?
The foolishness of some men is unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by lizdammy: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
wnyone?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Biden404: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Warmth:
God forbid, Marry woman wey get sense una no go hear. just look at. pesin Bleep your wife beat you ontop am.
Wisdom shall never depart from thy household.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by naijadrivablog: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Double Wahala for dead body.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Johndyk(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her.

Oyibo man, we have seen you..quick to generalize! Amadioha kill you there. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by stanliwise(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!

I am ashamed for them.
What nonsense did you write here? So they are suppose to shake hands abi?
Anyway I don’t support anyone fighting over a cheating partner

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by BadBradley: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Foolish! When someone already slept with your wife and you elect to fight, start with a weapon and use it well. You're already at several odds down
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Camelot65: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
The man is a fool sha undecided.......

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by NOwazobia: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
You don't fight for a Hoe.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by stanliwise(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her.
you are stupid as well.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by mecussey(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
tamdun:
Mumu, a thug slept with your wife, instead of u to thank God for revealing ur enemy to u and kick her out of ur life,I really pity the guy, see correct beating cry

He practically begged the other guy to hold him back make e no be like say he quit the fight. He was very stupid to go fighting the dude.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by naijadrivablog: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Woman wey you for jejely divorce.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
tamdun:
Mumu, a thug slept with your wife, instead of u to thank God for revealing ur enemy to u and kick her out of ur life,I really pity the guy, see correct beating cry
His wife is probably the breadwinner.

This is disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Dreyton36: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
All these women who complain that men are scum , no what do y'all have to say about this

I have a simple orientation, i don't fall in love
If I like you I go nack you till you call it quit
I no they tell you to run , when u bill me shishi u no go collect , I go still nack u join back to back

Never take any woman that you didn't disvirgin serious
Nothing pass make God bless man with a non_promiscuos wife whom you disvirgined yourself and she's loyal to the core , that kinda woman deserves everything even when she didn't ask for it , meanwhile never show any woman how much you truly love them , else you go hear wheeeeenn

7 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Chummynoni(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did he rape her??.. why is this man an Idiot. Go and face the harlot you marry jare

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
The man who slept with another man's wife should be ashamed of himself, he should be remorseful by now.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Blackking98(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!

I am ashamed for them.
Me too bro
The moment I know she consented to getting bleeped, I'll just move on, there are many fishes in the sea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.