Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78381 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Octopusssy(f): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
banmee:

Yup. And the robot has found it's perfect audience. Mindless drones. Most Nigerians are as useless as a knitted condom.
A knitted condom has its uses, albeit it not conventional.

What can we say? Many people drop common sense when they login to the internet. That's why I advocate reading. When people begin to read again then sense will seep back into their heads.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by iamJ(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
I'm sure it's the wife on black, she picked the lovers cap and was cleaning it cheesy
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by stayclearofme: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not because of a woman nah somebody wife
So somebody's wife na man?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Coldie(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
zimdante:
Dude don't know how to fight, he could have locked up the thug's neck with all his strength when he was lifted.
The guy doesn't watch ufc
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by moneyest(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
He is angry because the guy expanded his wife's toto grin

Make I no lie married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Guy you are really mad grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by talktrue1234: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shame on the men watching. This says a lot about the kind of society we live in, a society where evil is being praised and tolerated, what is the probability that those guys are not sleeping with the guy's wife too, if not the thug is supposed to leave that place in shame, but no the other guys are watching and pretending as if they are stopping a fight, what happened to calling the thug out together? That guy is living with enemies and he didn't know
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Myhusband(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her.

I doubt your going to heaven grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by LikeAking: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Those of u forming wise men, will do worse if you are in his condition. No man go ever think of doing such until it happens.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Dollanaira: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Juoflife1(f): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
E strong pass you for bed, still strong pass you for strength. cheesy
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Champagnegold: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Some men are just very very stupid why do you fight over a prostitute wife.. No matter the dirty love divorce the bitch save yourself some stupid insult whether Jet Li or Emeka Ike
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Akinyele124(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
1. Avoid fighting for her with other guys. I don’t welcome the “if you love her, fight to get her back” notion. Why should a man fight on Earth over a girl? She would not have fallen into another man’s arms if she loved you. She’s not the only girl on earth, but you know you can see a better person than her. It’s safer that you let her go instead of trying to get her back. You will end up being killed or potentially murdering during the battle. Learn to avoid that. 2. Avoid jealousy. More than anything you can imagine, envy destroys the spirit. You just put your heart into an emotional trauma, as you become jealous of every man you see around her. The same way that she was drawn to you, the same way that she was drawn to other guys. Try to consider the fact that she will still have men around her because you are still dating her, and she is a woman after all. Some men may be so jealous that they get angry every time their girl receives calls from other men; why not calm down before you kill yourself with jealousy? No man will take her away from you, no matter how they try, if the love is there.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by KaptainAfrika: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dem chop your wife, you come chop beaten...be like say una like to chop in that marriage.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Agugbadin: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Drive the woman away from your life.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by pozehnani(f): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eiyaaaa...

Moral of story... Marry a macho Man.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by KenModi(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not because of a woman nah somebody wife

How can he be fighting with another man over his wife?

Did the guy rape his wife?

His problem is with his wife, not the other man.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by TheCork(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
brain54:
sleep with your wife...come beat you on top....double tragedy!

^^^ha ha ha ha ha ..dorin27 rejected u again.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....yor life is over sir..she scank dong u in publick...she said LEAVE ME ALONE ...Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin

Ok bro..I will not embarrass u any more..ha ha Haha grin grin grin grin grin. Toasting women ain't easy..ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
But if you look at this matter critically, you'll realize that the husband is making a fool of himself.
Yes if you look at the marriage certificate and oaths, there is no where penalty for infidelity is mentioned so any married man should prepare his mind and heart for cases like this. This is why I advise young people to always know the person they are taking to altar because the power to cheat and be faithful is an exclusive decision of both parties

Wisdom!!! God bless.

Just yesterday I adviced a young that seek my advice as per his proposed marriage. I told him how can he meet a lady in *October 2020* for the first time and *28 of November 2020* is your wedding date? I asked him did he think he knows her enough? His body language tells me he disagreed with my advice and I just wish him the best.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Smartcomed:
Man who fought with tug who slept with his wife beaten to stupor

How was he "beaten to stupor"? Has d meaning of "beaten to stupor" changed?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by bigiyaro(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Misleading title.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by tubolancer(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Sweet! You are crazy.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
I speak to my head this day ! You will not be stupid to the point of fighting because of a woman. You will make money and women will fight for you. My head, hear the word of Lord!
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by sylve11: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Na wa o............ sad cool
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by ekevwe(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!

Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided
I am ashamed for them.

So the word foolery still exist? You look like one though.

Read again
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by sylve11: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oizatobad:
I don't believes in modern day women THEY CAN SLEEP WITH ANY OBJECT calaba akwa ibom., benue ,some part of kogi ALSO IBADAN GIRLS WHEN THEY HAVE NO FOOD

haaa! shocked cool
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by sylve11: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
stanliwise:

What nonsense did you write here? So they are suppose to shake hands abi?
Anyway I don’t support anyone fighting over a cheating partner

grin grin cool
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by pyro62(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her.

She help am pick him cap, still clean am sef
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by sylve11: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
spiceadole:
Naija men.

On social media,they talk(type) tough.
They brag about kicking out a suspected cheating wife..with "I go send am packing,back to her papa house,marry new wife"

But in reality,see him..
Fighting his fellow man.
And dem beat am join.

Social media and reality are different anyway.
Shame!

grin cool
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Koffiatama:

You can't be more stupid
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR KEYPAD TO TYPE NONSENSE UNDER YOUR MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE opposite morality is killing you lol
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
ekevwe:

So the word foolery still exist? You look like one though.

Read again

So, if someone you married, someone whom you paid her bride price cheats on you with a THUG, you will FIGHT the THUG?
That's not right my friend.

Such a woman is no longer a wife, she's a LovePeddler.

Never fight because of a LovePeddler.

A true WIFE will not CHEAT on you no matter your condition, not to talk of cheating you with a THUG.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by abimic(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fight over a woman, God forbid.. Only broke ass niggas and married men do that... When women plenty!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.