Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78371 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by EMMY76: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is why some yoruba men use magun on their cheating wives.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Omoluabi16(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Double tragedy. grin This kind fight self no worth am.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by odeyinugbolahan(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
I do say this... Why fighting a fellow man cos he bleeped your woman! You are to be blamed for marrying a useless woman.

If he die in this physical combat nko? The wife will still testify against the dead hubby in law court and the same so called thug will still continue the free bleeping
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!

Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided
I am ashamed for them.
When U get married and this happens to u, u go understand how it feels. I do hope u walk away and not kill anybody.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by MusaChukwudi: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
toye440:
When get married and this happens to u, u go understand how it feels. I do hope u walk away and not kill anybody.

Foolishness is what you wrote here!

There is no reason to fight over any cheater - married to you or not.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
toye440:
When get married and this happens to u, u go understand how it feels. I do hope u walk away and not kill anybody.

Toye, even you?
Why not engage your brain before you talk?

1. I will never marry a LovePeddler.
2. Any wife who cheats her husband with a thug is a W.H.O.R.E not a wife.

Don't fight because of a W.H.O.R.E

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by EndRape2(f): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is how it should be, After all women do fight for men,. Foolish people everywhere, if women are the ones fighting for a man, they will praise the man, call him sharp man, smart man, even buy beer for him, now it is the other way round, some fools are calling her prostitute, and all sort of names, what you will not take from others do not do to others .

No body has the right to cheat in marriage.

quote author=Smartcomed post=96033099]Man who fought with tug who slept with his wife beaten to stupor

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHkixJfF5ws/?igshid=mu8cs2pffgxh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUZxLS_Fxc[/quote]
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Vokians(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
He is angry because the guy expanded his wife's toto grin

Make I no lie married women toto dey sweet no be small grin
Abomination
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Foolishness is what you wrote here!

There is no reason to fight over any cheater - married to you or not.
Both U and moferere are no doubt in ur early 20's, but let me educate u, 90% of married women commit extra marital relationship. Youngman am too old to act foolish at least not under buhari.
You blame the man for fighting, what if the guy is his friend? He's reaction may be out of anger and bitterness but i bet u 98% of 9ja men would do dsame.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by confydoedowaye(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nonsense, that u are physically or financially stronger than a man doesnt mean u should sleep with his wife. The woman should be kicked out disgracefully...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
toye440:
Both U and moferere are no doubt in ur early 20's, but let me educate u, 90% of married women commit extra marital relationship. Youngman am too old to act foolish at least not under buhari.
You blame the man for fighting, what if the guy is his friend? He's reaction may be out of anger and bitterness but i bet u 98% of 9ja men would do dsame.

Early 20s grin grin grin grin
I pray o, so that I can go back & join the Nigerian army and beat sense into your self acclaim empty old brain.

Yes, it is painful when someone is cheated.
But I insist, a true wife will not cheat on you, even when you have spinal cord injury.
Any wife that cheats is not a wife but a W.H.O.R.E.

Don't kill yourself for a W.H.O.R.E
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by confydoedowaye(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Toye, even you?

Maybe u shld be a wife recommender, since u knw how to identify the whorish and the faithful wives.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Gerrard59(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
thesilentman:
At least he fought, which is better than just sulking it up-or leaving the case for God.You guys seem oblivious to the phenomenon regarding sleeping with other people's wives.Anyone one who sleeps with a man's wife does not plan well for the man and can even kill such person. I dont think there is a tribe that tolerates that here.

What happened to divorcing her? Now, he has been beaten black and blue. What if he died? Because his wife slept with another man? Good enough he was thoroughly beaten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Toye, even you?

Am becoming too rusty for banters, i made my point without any insult, why cant we just pretend to be civilize citizens.
Now take this advice, never trust a woman. A lady who commits premarital sex has a 60% chance of commiting extra marital relationship. The man too had that impression that he got himself a wife until now.
Now hv u wondered what could possible hv moved the woman to cheat, ok lets see different reasons.
1. What if the man is a workaholic.
2. what if he doesnt know how to explore her body like her boyfriend.
3. what if the man na chicken AKA 1mins man.
4. what if he starves her sexually.
N.B: Am never going to support a married woman to disgrace and dishonour her husband for the above reasons as there's always a solution.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by BECALMBECALM(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
God forbids me to fight because of a woman. If your useless wife decides to sleep with another man, the best thing to do is to divorce her. There are millions of women out there looking for men to marry.Why should i fight and kill my myself. If my woman decides to sleep with another man i will simply send her to that man and get myself another one( new chasis).
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by DonMekino(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
please nobody was beaten to stupor in the video
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by CSTRR: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
It doesn't make sense.

You are in Nigeria.

Just tell your wife to Carry her load to the thug's house.
No need for fighting.

I can understand fighting If you have no cards to play like in America.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Early 20s grin grin grin grin
I pray o, so that I can go back & join the Nigerian army and beat sense into your self acclaim empty old brain.

Yes, it is painful when someone is cheated.
But I insist, a true wife will not cheat on you, even when you have spinal cord injury.
Any wife that cheats is not a wife but a W.H.O.R.E.

Don't kill yourself for a W.H.O.R.E
Lol, " Beat Sense Into Ur Self Acclaimed Old Empty Brain ". When I was at ur at, i would make u an offer like; why dont we just stop talking and start d fight already. But U see when i was a child i think and act like a child, but as an adult i leave those childish things.
A Wise man once told me, " never fight pigs, u both get dirty, only the pigs likes it.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
toye440:
Lol, " Beat Sense Into Ur Self Acclaimed Old Empty Brain ". When I was at ur at, i would make u an offer like; why dont we just stop talking and start d fight already. But U see when i was a child i think and act like a child, but as an adult i leave those childish things.
A Wise man once told me, " never fight pigs, u both get dirty, only the pigs likes it.

You that you're ready to fight agbero because of a cheating woman?

What type of example do you want to lay for me?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

You that you're ready to fight agbero because of a cheating woman?

What type of example do you want to lay for me?
Brother pls dont misunderstand my point. All am saying is he's human and as psychologist would say, we human react to things 90% of the time emotionally , and thats what happened. Bro U dont know how much he paid as dowry.
Even animals display such behaviour, and its call territoriality. Abeg dem no they write for woman head say this one na w.h.o.r.e. U may disagree with me, but no be only u dey pull ur girlfriend and no be only one woman u dey see, which makes u guilty too.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
toye440:
Brother pls dont misunderstand my point. All am saying is he's human and as psychologist would say, we human react to things 90% of the time emotionally , and thats what happened. Bro U dont know how much he paid as dowry.
Even animals display such behaviour, and its call territoriality. Abeg dem no they write for woman head say this one na w.h.o.r.e. U may disagree with me, but no be only u dey pull ur girlfriend and no be only one woman u dey see, which makes u guilty too.
Okay mo ti gbọ́
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Okay mo ti gbọ́
Good Night Bro.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
toye440:
Good Night Bro.
Thanks Ẹ̀gbọ́n and I am sorry for attacking you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by toye440: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Thanks Ẹ̀gbọ́n and I am sorry for attacking you.
That's The Omoluabi Spirit. Wa Se Re Laye.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by ekevwe(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

So, if someone you married, someone whom you paid her bride price cheats on you with a THUG, you will FIGHT the THUG?
That's not right my friend.

Such a woman is no longer a wife, she's a LovePeddler.

Never fight because of a LovePeddler.

A true WIFE will not CHEAT on you no matter your condition, not to talk of cheating you with a THUG.

I agree. But don't forget some fight don't just happen No matter how you try to hold your patience.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Emeka71(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Foolish men signing a legal contract that offers them zero protection and recourse if everything goes wrong!

Willing slaves because of some worthless pussay
My thought.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by golddare: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Smartcomed:
Man who fought with tug who slept with his wife beaten to stupor

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHkixJfF5ws/?igshid=mu8cs2pffgxh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUZxLS_Fxc

Double insults.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by MusaChukwudi: 1:20am On Nov 15, 2020
toye440:

98% can be foolish, no doubt!

Just out of interest, what exactly will that husband (or you) say he is fighting for? What?

Can you please explain?

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by seguno2: 3:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her

What of the people who were watching instead of restraining the gigolo, if they can’t beat him up?
It means that the society/the people don’t value marriage?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by thesilentman(m): 4:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Gerrard59:

What happened to divorcing her? Now, he has been beaten black and blue. What if he died? Because his wife slept with another man? Good enough he was thoroughly beaten.
Divorce ought to be the right thing but it's not that easy,i tell you.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by HabaHaba: 5:15am On Nov 15, 2020
GoldenJAT:
E touch me!! Some people no just get conscience!

The guy is a Tout, dont forget. So no need to ask for his conscience.

Meanwhile, the real question is what kind of woman would even look at a thug romantically, not to talk of sleeping with him?

Haba haba
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Has anyone considered that the two men could have fought over a different issue and some stupid blogger eager to draw traffic tagged it as "Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor"?

We are all here talking about two men fighting dirty over a woman whereas they may have fought because of a different matter. Don't let opportunistic bloggers deceive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.