Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78335 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by martius101(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nbotee:
Fight becos someone slept with his wife?? Was she raped or she actually cheated on the husband becos I'm still trying to understand y d mumu go fight.. Now d same person wey knack ur wife don knack u beating...

problem no dey finish
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Odunolumide(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
2 losses.
He lost home and away lol

10 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by iamyemiakins(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nawa
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Openbusiness: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wahala grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by CakesToolsOvens(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
See gobe.
Imagine getting beaten by same man who slept with your wife. Double shame.

Iron Turn table available for pick up or delivery to anywhere in Abuja or nationwide
Call/whatsap 07034794947

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by daddytime(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Double jeopardy
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Cj4charles(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Too bad, i'd rather send her going than fighting
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Grace001: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
That serves him right... that sense he lacks, he will receive it when he recover from stupor.

Your dog of a wife who has no regard for herself, you and your family is fucking around with another man and you think itโ€™s that man you need to fight

Infact before you recover from that stupor, that man will still fvck her left and right. Senseless man

There are many senseless man like him out there.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Judolisco(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dem sleep wit ur wife dem come beat u again wahala dey o
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Bmaster(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Now I see reasons with Regina Daniel's peoples' traditional way of keeping a woman to her husband only.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by IVORY2009(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na wa Nigeria cry shocked
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
I'm ashamed of this p** men
The last thing I will do is to fight my fellow man because of vagina people matter. Even my ancestors will disown me undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Octopusssy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
No backstory??

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Donedeal1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Now, who's fault?.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Bar1941(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Foolish man, good for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
The married man is a learner. Fighting cuz she slept with another man grin

Someone should enlightened him, when he dies the wife will move on in just 5 days

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Richy4(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
What did he achieve by fighting him now.... Assuming it was not a mutual consent then, I would have swallowed my word

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by AstuteChap: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Chai!!! This is a classic case of the popular saying "This life no balance at all"

Imagine say person "hammer" your wife, come hammer you join on top am. The man fit even go commit suicide after this whole brouhaha sef!!!

Abeg, make una kindly watch this video to learn how to supplement una income jare!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpyn6H7Kxy0
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by ikorodureporta: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Woman wey no like you naeim you dey go fight for...mumu man!
Na so one man hear say navy guy dey arrange him wife, him go do Superman there. The kyne beat wey him receive, dem even put am for shallow well join...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by juman(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
MAGUN.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
I'm sure the reason those two guys are fighting is different from what is stated in this story undecided

11 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by payloader(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omor see GOBE. The man should have sent the cheating wife home to her parents instead of fighting. Now, him don join am with serious beating from agbero. Chai! Double gobe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by akure1stson: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kendroid:
Them chop your wife, you sef come chop beating join. Double wahala for dead body grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by favor914: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not because of a woman nah somebody wife
Is she a man?

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by megaxray91: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
the law should be followed s.elancie.com/cmg1b2M1M3hrR2hucklmRlJRVk8vRThwK3c3clBITXhyNElmNmxnSHlWWT0=
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by HalimaIsrael2: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
tamdun:
Legal wetin, I no sign anything, if she's not happy, she can go
Seconded, I'm not signing shit, just grad marriage and pastor's blessing

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by joxxy01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
eiyah I feel like crying for that poor Man... This is the kind of men I like fighting for.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
tamdun:
Legal wetin, I no sign anything, if she's not happy, she can go
Seconded, I'm not signing shit, just trad marriage and pastor's blessing

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don't believes in modern day women THEY CAN SLEEP WITH ANY OBJECT calaba akwa ibom., benue ,some part of kogi ALSO IBADAN GIRLS WHEN THEY HAVE NO FOOD

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.