Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78333 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did he fight his wife?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Obviously she fvck am cos e get power pass

Abeg stop disgracing yourself and kick her the fvck out

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by somto811(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nbotee:
Fight becos someone slept with his wife?? Was she raped or she actually cheated on the husband becos I'm still trying to understand y d mumu go fight.. Now d same person wey knack ur wife don knack u beating...
hahaha..nice comment
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by celeiyke: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
He is angry because the guy expanded his wife's toto grin

Make I no lie married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

I fear you
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Koffiatama: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oizatobad:
I don't believes in modern day women THEY CAN SLEEP WITH ANY OBJECT calaba akwa ibom., benue ,some part of kogi ALSO IBADAN GIRLS WHEN THEY HAVE NO FOOD

You can't be more stupid
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
The silly husband deserves sounding and resounding beating of his life. He has no reason to fight the man, instead he should have divorced the cheating LovePeddler of a woman and send her parking.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by ibraheemlamar(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
wahala be like bicycle
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
balingaonline:
Are you married? I don't think so.

So, because she's your wife, you will fight with a thug who will break your head.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
stanliwise:

What nonsense did you write here? So they are suppose to shake hands abi?
Anyway I don’t support anyone fighting over a cheating partner

Don't fight over a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by banmee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Octopusssy:
No backstory??

That is the problem with Nigerians. No back story. This is part of the reasons why they are so prone to jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by bmos(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
]Too bad!
Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided

This is double jeopardy for the husband- his wife molested, his flesh molested. Well, the adulterous lady should get ready to pack her kaya follow the man who worked on her
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by kmaster007: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Smartcomed:
Man who fought with tug who slept with his wife beaten to stupor

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHkixJfF5ws/?igshid=mu8cs2pffgxh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUZxLS_Fxc
beat am. kill am
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by DarkJeddi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not because of a woman nah somebody wife
So you must fight with someone that slept your wife?
Na rape he rape am?
Shame nọ dey catch the Simp? angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Maj196(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
2-0 grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by bareal(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by almayda: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Where is the stupor?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by AnanseK(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why are women not commenting on this thread?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by spiceadole: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Naija men.

On social media,they talk(type) tough.
They brag about kicking out a suspected cheating wife..with "I go send am packing,back to her papa house,marry new wife"

But in reality,see him..
Fighting his fellow man.
And dem beat am join.

Social media and reality are different anyway.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Jaapu: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

And that makes her an alien abi. Use sense nah
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Hassanmaye(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why are feminists avoiding this traid
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nbotee:
Fight becos someone slept with his wife?? Was she raped or she actually cheated on the husband becos I'm still trying to understand y d mumu go fight.. Now d same person wey knack ur wife don knack u beating... Na home and away dis man lose so. Either way U look at it e no man enough
lol.... U Don finish the man with mouth
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
What a big disgrace!! Loosing bolt home and away!!
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by shoprite: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Unfortunately so . . .the husband made a very stupid move . . .if that man had killed him in the process the so called "wife" will still go sit on someone else's dick. He didn't have to engage the man . . .how many men will he have to fight if the wife is a serial cheat? . . .His problem is his "wife" and his "wife" alone . . .if you want to stop the growth of a tree . . .you don't just cut it down . . .you uproot it completely ! undecided

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:
OP, na this small bumbum, dey cause fight? grin

cc: lefulefu
Is that the wife in question? I don't think so cos I think the woman even collected the fallen cap for the beater instead of consoling the beated husband.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by mandate12: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

What does the so-called moferere know? Abeg save ur explanation joor
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by dstar01(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
No shame again, you slept with someone's wife and still ended up beating the husband. Nawao embarassed

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by JasperVII(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Last thing Jasper will do on this earth... Fight over a woman.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by vickydevoka(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
tamdun:
Mumu, a thug slept with your wife, instead of u to thank God for revealing ur enemy to u and kick her out of ur life,I really pity the guy, see correct beating cry
Poor man no de pusre dere wife.if she want make she distribute her pus*y for all her neighbors dey man no go do anything in as much as she de get money pass am
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by brain54(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
sleep with your wife...come beat you on top....double tragedy!
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Octopusssy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
banmee:

That is the problem with Nigerians. No back story. This is part of the reasons why they are so prone to jungle justice.
It's almost frustrating. It's like a robot is posting all these topics.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by banmee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Octopusssy:

It's almost frustrating. It's like a robot is posting all these topics.

Yup. And the robot has found it's perfect audience. Mindless drones. Most Nigerians are as useless as a knitted condom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.