Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Hate Nigeria With A Passion - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion (44771 Views)

Poll: do you hate nigeria?

Yes: 24% (65 votes)
Never: 55% (150 votes)
undecided: 13% (35 votes)
until im unlawfully arrested, Yes: 6% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by chelseabmw(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
I hate nigeria police with passion too grin grin
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by otitokoro1: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2011
my friend did u have your receipt? or u think u can carry laptop about cos your country is lawless?
mscheeeeeeeeeew . . if u hate Naija, go to togo

lawless Nigerian

Na wah ooooo.

Must I carry receipt for everything I carry about?

My brother, make God continue to protect us o jare. Just thank God that it is not more than that, What if they shoot you for carrying laptop about?

In everything make we thank God. May be you will not forget this experience if you end up like Jonathan,
smiley grin grin grin smiley
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by omamokta: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
mscheeeeeeeeeew, excuse to leave the country if you can afford it, go ahead nobody will ever miss you.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by generalgonz: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
no body hates nigeria as much as i do GOD i hate my contry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5