Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Hate Nigeria With A Passion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion (44751 Views)

Poll: do you hate nigeria?

Yes: 24% (65 votes)
Never: 55% (150 votes)
undecided: 13% (35 votes)
until im unlawfully arrested, Yes: 6% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by denzel2009: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

are u serious or clowning?
the reason he was arrested was cos he had no receipt!

yea the police is bad, dnt give a chance to take advantage of you!
get sense abeg!

You meant producing a receipt is a reasonable justication of ownership? All they had to do was ask him probing questions about the laptop rather than the false imprisonment.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by dellnet: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

my friend get a life and lean from the poster!

dont go about wiv your laptop wivout the receipt
I want to bust a nut in your backside. GRRHH!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
ode remo:

@tosin the villageclown,
i can hardly make sense from your post, is yor right as a citizen not violated by the nigeria dunce police by asking for receipt of a laptop?
is a receipt the ONLY legitimate claim to ownership.
abeg go back to school b4 .

so many dull brains on nl sha!
talk about being arogantly ignorant

how else are u to claim ownership to a police man?
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
denzel2009:

You meant producing a receipt is a reasonable justication of ownership? All they had to do was ask him probing questions about the laptop rather than the false imprisonment.

ask a police man when next ure stopped
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by armyofone(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
dayo, jo gbe enu e da ke tongue
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by LoveKing(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2011
Shut up Tosin. I wasnt arrested coz i had no receipt, they said i was a fraudster after showing them my i.d and even they had the right to go through my call records. Well they mellowed down after i explained my self but you know the f*cked up NIGERIAN police, they charged me with a crime and they havent investigated yet! WTF? They never mentioned receipt Dunce!!

i had a little comic relief from one guy who was in the cell with me, bt what did he do? They charged him with Kidnapping and the girl he kidnapped was found with him in an hotel room. But the girl was just a runs girl he was having sex with.But the stupid police taking his statement was inciting him to write that he is a kidnapper, and the funny part was when they were questioning the girl at her statement. The dumb fool officer was asking her " You were kidnapped right"? but the girl was repeatedly saying 'I was not kidnapped oh"

It was even after the came out of the hotel they saw me walking past thwm and and they called their papa head.

Another guy was in the cell too, for what? Just because his belt loosened from his trouser and while he was trying to put it back on, the stupid officer was charging him for assualt (like he was getting ready for a fight). It was quite funny sha
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2011
LoveKing:

Shut up Tosin. I wasnt arrested coz i had no receipt, they said i was a fraudster after showing them my i.d and even they had the right to go through my call records. Well they mellowed down after i explained my self but you know the f*cked up NIGERIAN police, they charged me with a crime and they havent investigated yet! WTF? They never mentioned receipt Dunce!!

i had a little comic relief from one guy who was in the cell with me, bt what did he do? They charged him with Kidnapping and the girl he kidnapped was found with him in an hotel room. But the girl was just a runs girl he was having sex with.But the silly police taking his statement was inciting him to write that he is a kidnapper, and the funny part was when they were questioning the girl at her statement. The dumb fool officer was asking her " You were kidnapped right"? but the girl was repeatedly saying 'I was not kidnapped oh"

It was even after the came out of the hotel they saw me walking past thwm and and they called their papa head.

Another guy was in the cell too, for what? Just because his belt loosened from his trouser and while he was trying to put it back on, the silly officer was charging him for assualt (like he was getting ready for a fight). It was quite funny sha

guy go and vex for the police!
go out wiv ur receipts next time
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by LoveKing(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2011

i had a little comic relief from one guy who was in the cell with me, bt what did he do? They charged him with Kidnapping and the girl he kidnapped was found with him in an hotel room. But the girl was just a runs girl he was having sex with.But the stupid police taking his statement was inciting him to write that he is a kidnapper, and the funny part was when they were questioning the girl at her statement. The dumb fool officer was asking her " You were kidnapped right"? but the girl was repeatedly saying 'I was not kidnapped oh"

Another guy was in the cell too, for what? Just because his belt loosened from his trouser and while he was trying to put it back on, the stupid officer was charging him for assualt (like he was getting ready for a fight). It was quite funny sha
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by gernded(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
GO TO CASSABLANCA,IRAQ,IRAN,LIBYA, OR GO TO HELL,

OR TO STOP ALL THAT ,

VOTE GEJ .
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Billyamin: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
@tosinaded, Do u  think u can out-smart Nigerian Police? lailai, the Guy experience their corruption and that is how they are now, "Bastardize force"
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by smallboy2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=30pt]My Laptop was STOLEN in a Nigerian Bank ,, Oceanic Bank,,i dont know if it is the security men that stole it. They said that "PROPERTIES ARE KEPT AT OWNERS RISK"[/size]
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by denzel2009: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

ask a police man when next ure stopped
I just asked you since you reason like a Nigerian policeman. So,armed robbers just need to get a booklet of receipt and write out the details of each laptop stolen and stroll gallantly while whistling past Panti police station on their way to dispose the laptops?  cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
dont mess wiv the police. . . a cousin of mine was shot in the leg at the cell cos he was going to school, he had his laptop but no receipts!
he put on the laptop. .  showed em everything on the hard disk, jut to prove to them he was the owner! nah it wasnt enough fro them!

dnt play with them, dey are a bunch of hungry humans wiv POWER! there guns. . . . . . .
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by oderemo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
so many dull brains on nl sha!
talk about being arogantly ignorant
how else are u to claim ownership to a policeman
now i know how yor brain works.lopsided.
i rest my case with you. what a waste of tym going to school.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by dellnet: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
LoveKing:

i had a little comic relief from one guy who was in the cell with me, bt what did he do? They charged him with Kidnapping and the girl he kidnapped was found with him in an hotel room. But the girl was just a runs girl he was having sex with.But the silly police taking his statement was inciting him to write that he is a kidnapper, and the funny part was when they were questioning the girl at her statement. The dumb fool officer was asking her " You were kidnapped right"? but the girl was repeatedly saying 'I was not kidnapped oh"

Another guy was in the cell too, for what? Just because his belt loosened from his trouser and while he was trying to put it back on, the silly officer was charging him for assualt (like he was getting ready for a fight). It was quite funny sha

What area did this happen?
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
ode remo:

now i know how yor brain works.lopsided.
i rest my case with you. what a waste of tym going to school.

ur name says it all!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eros(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
my friend did u have your receipt? or u think u can carry laptop about cos your country is lawless?
mscheeeeeeeeeew . . if u hate Naija, go to togo

lawless Nigerian

My dear lawful Nigerian, i pray you receive in full measure, shaken together and press down, one million times what happened to this brother, then come tell us what you think of the Nigerian Police. angry angry angry angry

I wonder why some people think and reason with their a.ss or don't think before they bounce on their computers and start typing rubbish. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by nvo5(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

my friend get a life and lean from the poster!

dont go about wiv your laptop wivout the receipt
yes I agree  with you, you really need to get a life SON!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
eros:

My dear lawful Nigerian, i pray you receive in full measure, shaken together and press down, one million times what happened to this brother, then come tell us what you think of the Nigerian Police. angry angry angry angry

I wonder why some people think and reason with their behind or don't think before they bounce on their computers and start typing rubbish. angry angry angry angry angry

another clown!
get a grip, channel ur annoyance and hate to the cause of ur problems. .  not me!
Go fight the police
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by bashr4: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
NIgeria is really effed up , by cousin was arrested for havin his two phones with him without receipt ,can u imagine , the mentality in nigeria especially amongs security persons is terrible.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by 9ijaMan: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
I had a similar experience at Oshodi about 4 years ago. 9ja Police forced the taxi cab I was in to park and asked me to alight to ID myself, cos I look to them too young to be able to afford to take a taxi drop. After showing them my Nigerian Driver's license which unfortunately (for me) was in my wallet along with my foreign account debit/credit cards, I was instantly labelled a 419. It took the intervention of taxi Driver who explained them that he had just picked me and my wife up at the airport before they allowed me to go.

Incidences like this are very common in 9ja.
@OP,
Do not give up on the nation. The best we can do is to vote out the lousy thieves in power and usher in credible & disciplined leadership. If we continue with the same set of looters and expect miracle, we'll simply be deluding ourselves.
I thank God for your life, as many lives have been wasted in far less situations.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by endmoll(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sorry to hear this,i have had such experience with the police on so many ocassion with my car. They always find fault for you to give them money,but i always tell them that my religion is against giving bribe and one time i was kept 9hrs at a check point just because i don't want to compromise with them. Change is coming soon in that country and belive in your self and stand for what in belive.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by DerMeister: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
Nigeria is a failed country, God forsaken country, D future is forsaken,

BTW, that character sayin folk should go round carryin receipts for everything we own is a police constable or an ignorant villager who doesn't know his rights, No where in the civilized world does this sh** happen,
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2011
DerMeister:

Nigeria is a failed country, God forsaken country, D future is forsaken,

BTW, that character sayin folk should go round carryin receipts for everything we own is a police constable or an ignorant villager who doesn't know his rights, No where in the civilized world does this sh** happen,

such ignorance
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eros(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

another clown!
get a grip, channel your annoyance and hate to the cause of your problems. .  not me!
Go fight the police

Bros why do you think everybody is attacking you. Do you guys ever accept you are wrong and just apologize or even ask the moderator to delete your stupi.d and fooli.sh posts  

I carry my laptop with me whenever i go out, because thats my office and my life. But i have never been arrested or harassed because i drive, but this dude probably was not driving, so the police saw an avenue to extort him and the best way you think he can resolve the problem would be to also take his receipt with him whenever he goes out with his laptop. Yes you might make sense, but came out the wrong way.

The Nigeria police is bad, rotten and disgusting and i would personally recommend killing anyone that is found wanting. I just hate those guys.  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by DerMeister: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

such ignorance

Wat d'ya expect: such ignorance from an ignoramus!!!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Afam4eva(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2011
According to the Nigerian police it's a crime to own a laptop in nigeria.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by 9ijaMan: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
bashr4:

NIgeria is really effed up , by cousin was arrested for havin his two phones with him without receipt ,can u imagine , the mentality in nigeria especially amongs security persons is terrible.
That's a real new low for the NPF! You mean I should simply just carry all my receipts with me now, for just about everything on me!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
eros:

The Nigeria police is bad, rotten and disgusting and i would personally recommend killing anyone that is found wanting. I just hate those guys.  angry angry angry angry angry[/color]

so wuh makes u diff from dem
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2011
dont make the police prey on u. . do ur part undecided
dnt come crying on nairaland when u allow the police take advantage of u
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by dellnet: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

dont make the police prey on u. . do your part undecided
dnt come crying on nairaland when u allow the police take advantage of u
no need to correct your statement.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2011
dell_net:

no need to correct your statement.

since uve taken it as your job to stalk me. . . . . . am gone --------------------> the music section!
thats ma base, u can follow me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65