Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Hate Nigeria With A Passion - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion (44758 Views)

Poll: do you hate nigeria?

Yes: 24% (65 votes)
Never: 55% (150 votes)
undecided: 13% (35 votes)
until im unlawfully arrested, Yes: 6% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by kaymoney2(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2011
Fabulous E:

There is No Better Change than The Improvement we are Experiencing Now in NIGERIA. What we see is Better than What WE have NOT seen NOR Experienced.

Buhari and Bakare is a FUTURE DESASTER to NIGERIA.

Thats your own opinion right shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by sley4life(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
i hate 9ja leaders not d inhabitant. The men in black are making f.ool of themselves
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by JUO(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
chop for them
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Onuohasworld(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2011
dont mind naija police, they do it all the time in lagos, jst criminals on uniform, them think everybody does yahoo, its never bout the receipt,,,its bout collecting mpney from us,
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
LoveKing:

you dont seem to sound like someone who's even stepped foot in america.
you damn right. i am a fronting and perpetrating fraud. i stay in ajegunle and have been here all my life embarassed
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
kabukabu50:

Singlehandedly the most inane post ever on nairaland^^^^.

Everyday in the US millions of school kids,college kids,blue collar and white collar workers carry laptops with them, to an fro everywhere, without receipts.I do too and have never had to produce a receipt for it.
bruv you misread me. i did not say that police in america check for receipts on laptops. what i said is that its dangerous in my city carrying around a laptop. dunno what fairytale part of america you live in, but in chicago, the unemployment is in double digits. there are tonnes of desperate people in chicago who will cut your neck for 5 dollars. this is the most dangerous city in america. does not matter what part of the city you live in. even the posh areas (lincoln park, south loop, west loop,old town, lakeview, gold coast, downtown ) experience lots of violent crime everyday. it would be risk taking for you to walk around with a laptop in chicago. didnt one of our very own 'bawomolo' get killed in a chicago suburb cuz they were trying to snatch his bag which they thought contained a laptop ?

so my point is, i dont care where i am, naija or yankee, you will never catch me walking around with a laptop. in the black market it is easily converted to cash. this is an incentive for dope fiends to kill you for it. this will get them enough crack to get high for 1 week.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
on a side note, so i am trying to sell this car right. so i get a phone call. dude said he wants the car and he is on 108th street and j avenue (this is not far from bawomolos area. RIP ). so i take off at night to go see this dude. as soon as i entered the 100th streets my trepidation grew. folks, this place is not america. this place feels like beirut. there are POLICE cameras on EVERY STREET. none of the street lights work. the place has an ominous and dark feel to it. on the streets are tonnes of young fellas with hoodies and shifty eyes. bunch of zombied out women ( prolly high on crack) waddled past my ride with a glazed look and funny gait you ever saw. this is south chicago burbs for you (calumet, dolton) etc. i explored the area for a while never venturing out of the car. america we hail thee
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
buzugee:

on a side note, so i am trying to sell this car right. so i get a phone call. dude said he wants the car and he is on 108th street and j avenue (this is not far from bawomolos area. RIP ). so i take off at night to go see this dude. as soon as i entered the 100th streets my trepidation grew. folks, this place is not america. this place feels like beirut. there are POLICE cameras on EVERY STREET. none of the street lights work. the place has an ominous and dark feel to it. on the streets are tonnes of young fellas with hoodies and shifty eyes. bunch of zombied out women ( prolly high on crack) waddled past my ride with a glazed look and funny gait you ever saw. this is south chicago burbs for you (calumet, dolton) etc. i explored the area for a while never venturing out of the car. america we hail thee

108th street is not close!!!!  angry

And J Avenue? Never heard of that one.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

It's so not close!!!!  angry
give or take a few blocks. they are all in the 'wild hundreds', as they call them
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
Which one is J Avenue?
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Which one is J Avenue?
the avenue just after the river
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
buzugee:

the avenue just after the river
What city did you go coz I swear I've never heard of J Avenue.

And 147th street is more than give or take a few blocks from 108th. tongue
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

What city did you go coz I swear I've never heard of J Avenue.

And 147th street is more than give or take a few blocks from 108th. tongue
all the 100s coalesce into each other in one big wild beirut type war zone. they all the same.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
@LoveKIng
i just checked ur profile. . . . .  damn ure a frustrated pervert who is starved of $£x. . . .
u need help, probabably a mental home. . .  a phsychaitrist or a pastor!
u need deliverance!

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
buzugee:

all the 100s coalesce into each other in one big wild beirut type war zone. they all the same.

Lmao! Let them catch you saying that. cheesy cheesy

South Side is NOT the South Suburbs. . . South Side is a JUNGLE, what they get in the South Burbs is Spillage from SS.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
this dude needs help!

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao! Let them catch you saying that.  cheesy cheesy

South Side is NOT the South Suburbs. . . South Side is a JUNGLE, what they get in the South Burbs is Spillage from SS.
if you listen to WGCI 107.5, they have an inside joke. they call any street above 100th street, ' THE WILD HUNDREDS'  grin as in 'wild wild west'
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by tosinaded(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
@LoveKing
i see ure frustrated. . . . . . . . . . . . .
there's more to life than nairaland. . . grow the F&^K up pervert!

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
buzugee:

if you listen to WGCI 107.5, they have an inside joke. they call any street above 100th street, ' THE WILD HUNDREDS'  grin
Rotflmao! Harsh!!!  grin

Don't care for WGCI. . . I'm B96 all the way.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao! Harsh!!!  grin

Don't care for WGCI. . . I'm B96 all the way.
yeah dont care for WGCI myself anymore. i used to listen when they had crazy howard macghee, rick party and tony sculfield, now they play the same crap music. now i listen to racists like big john and amy, glenn beck, micheal nedved, etc on AM 560. talk radio
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao! Let them catch you saying that.  cheesy cheesy

That is not entirely true. I am as far south as 95th, either working or doing one other thing and I am usually there till night time.  Many of the students at the college DO NOT even have the same sort of stories this one offers of their GROWING UP in the area. We talk a lot in my office and they daily try to kill off the silly idea that all black people in the southside are constantly being tormented by the authorities. The one big complaint many of them have is that there is not enough police in many of the areas and the criminals run wild and endanger their lives in some.

Even the Nigerians for our Church wey dey up englewood self no even get the kind talk wey this one dey yarn here spill. Everyone I mention it too asks me if the dude is a criminal, probably not telling all of the truth. grin
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

That is not entirely true. I am as far south as 95th, either working or doing one other thing and I am usually there till night time.  Many of the students at the college DO NOT even have the same sort of stories this one offers of their GROWING UP in the area. We talk a lot in my office and they daily try to kill off the silly idea that all black people in the southside are constantly being tormented by the authorities. The one big complaint many of them have is that there is not enough police in many of the areas and the criminals run wild and endanger their lives in some.

Even the Nigerians for our Church wey dey up englewood self no even get the kind talk wey this one dey yarn here spill. Everyone I mention it too asks me if the dude is a criminal, probably not telling all of the truth.  grin
you are saying the same thing we are saying. police presence in the 'wild hundreds' is nil because no policeman wants to work there. besides most of the people dont pay taxes and there are hardly any white people there. why waste police resources to guard a place when there are no white people to protect ? let the niggaz kill themselves. but what they did is put police cameras on every street corner.

now the northside ? thats a whole other kettle of fish. tonnes of white people to protect from niggaz. if you as much as sneeze on the northside, 3 popo squad cars will screech right in front of you. thats how many they are on the north.

basically the popos are protecting the white people from the niggaz grin thats the truth ruth
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

That's what I mean.

Even the Nigerians for our Church wey dey up englewood self no even get the kind talk wey this one dey yarn here spill. Everyone I mention it too asks me if the dude is a criminal, probably not telling all of the truth.  grin
Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
Lmao @ popo. Gosh I hate when people use that word. You see 'em on TV, giving their report. . .

"He like brought out a gun and the popo came and they be shooting at him, one of them popo fall to the ground right here and he just took off."
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao @ popo. Gosh I hate when people use that word. You see 'em on TV, giving their report. . .

"He like brought out a gun and the popo came and they be shooting at him, one of them popo fall to the ground right here and he just took off."
grin grin yeah me and tasha an em was hangin on the stoop puffin on a newport when we seent the popo get busted on. son, that shyttt was mad crazy yo, hey hol up mr reporter, let me give a shout out to my babymama shaleesha, she at the hospital deliverin my 5th kid righttt nahhhh *throws gang sign*
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by 3kay945(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
police is as bad as the country itself, am not surprise lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by SisiKill1: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
buzugee:

grin grin yeah me and tasha an em was hangin on the stoop puffin on a newport when we seent the popo get busted on. son, that shyttt was mad crazy yo, hey hol up mr reporter, let me give a shout out to my babymama shaleesha, she at the hospital deliverin my 5th kid righttt nahhhh *throws gang sign*
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Classic!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reminds me of that Dave Chappelle Terrorist joke. . . You seent it? cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by mabell: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Poster,
when you hate a country or something or somebody, that person, thing or somebody will not work for you but rather against you
It's possible you've hated Nigeria for a long time and the hate has being working against you but you just noticed it now
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Classic!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reminds me of that Dave Chappelle Terrorist joke. . . You seent it? cheesy
nah i aint seent it grin
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by shollyboy2: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
oppppsss its not a new thing,i have been arrested too before twice for carrying my laptop with me, even with the reciept i still gave them,the police 2000naira to bail myself out, stupid country with Idiot police men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel / Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.