Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? (7477 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Potato:

ANother one? I will give him massages like he is currently in heaven tongue

Im sorry but I just can't put sperm in my mouth. . . It carries too much calories! lipsrsealed

No, he doesnt force me to do what I dont want to do and he res[ects my decisions. But if he doesnt. he will definitely come out with a reason why he doesnt support it. But as for this sperm thing, he wont shoot it in my mouth.

LOL how much per cup? grin

Please can some girl here restore my faith in NL girls.
If there's any that swallow put up your hands, lest I forsake all y'all angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2011
^^ grin grin grin
tongue
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by uyakachi(m): 4:15am On Mar 19, 2011
AM SORRY****I DONT HAV ANY THING TO SAY OR DO ON SOMETHING I NEVER HAVE
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Atreides(f): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2011
Erm. .
I would never let myself be abused;physically or emotionally.
I would never stay with someone who constantly tries to erode my self-worth and to make me feel less of myself.
I would never lose myself in a relationship;i would never be just someone's girlfriend,or someone's wife,with no identity of my own.
I would never change(i'm not talking about those little changes that help you be a better person,i'm talking about the kinda change that molds you into what your partner wants you to be-not what you truly are).
I would never cheat. No matter how bad things get,i hope and plan to have the resolve to end one thing before i get into something else.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MsPotato(f): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2011
2buff:

LOL how much per cup? grin

Please can some girl here restore my faith in NL girls.
If there's any that swallow put up your hands, lest I forsake all y'all angry

I know someone whom swallows sperm and in one month she became a fat bimbo. She's hardly even eating food. undecided

My dear, let me ask u this, would u suck and swallow a girl's juice?
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by VICTOFX(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2011
tufia kwa, God forbid.it would be the most disgusting thing to do in a life time.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I know someone whom swallows sperm and in one month she became a fat bimbo. She's hardly even eating food. undecided

My dear, let me ask u this, would u suck and swallow a girl's juice?

Isn't that the whole point of eating it? undecided
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by dapachez: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2011
@BABE! You must have read my mind. In a nutshell you wrapped up this thread. I have never and will cheat on my significant other no matter what but if she does then i will walk away. Reason I had a babe who cheated on me 3 months into the relationship,i forgave her and moved on. Two years later about 4 months to our introduction. She was at it again because i was not in town. Confronted her and called off the relationship. 6 months later she got married and the marriage packed up a year later and the thing now wants me to take her back
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2011
Sperm doesn't have a lot of calories. If you wanna see how many calories sperm has then check out this site >>> http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1585.html
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sperm doesn't have a lot of calories. If you wanna see how many calories sperm has then check out this site >>> http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1585.html
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by gwas(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2011
their's nothing i cant do in a relationship as women are unpredictabe. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by gwas(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2011
@BABE! You must have read my mind. In a nutshell you wrapped up this thread. I have never and will cheat on my significant other no matter what but if she does then i will walk away. Reason I had a babe who cheated on me 3 months into the relationship,i forgave her and moved on. Two years later about 4 months to our introduction. She was at it again because i was not in town. Confronted her and called off the relationship. 6 months later she got married and the marriage packed up a year later and the thing now wants me to take her back
na stick u 4 take send am away!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

And you know about this because. . . .?
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by gwas(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
@ Mrs Chima,

another response to your question. Watch this, http://www.2girls1cup.ws

Be warned, watch with caution, you may not eat for the next one week, so watch at your own peril Tongue
@ nanidee, is that video real? whites are the craziest, maddest, useless thing on earth.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^ lol, it sure is very real.

Very disgusting, ainit?, those chics are actually brazillians and those pple are a crazy bunch. Disgusting video. When i first watched it, i coulnt get the video off my head. Made me so nauseous. Puke.
sad
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Blazay(m): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2011
"Anus" sex!
Lai lai ati lai lai!!!!

Tufiakwa! cheesy
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked

grin

PhysicsMHD:

And you know about this because. . . .?

Because I work at a youth center that provides info on sex education. So whether I want to know it or not, its required.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2011
Sacrifice My interests for the other.did it a few times i know where i ended up, you guys sha want clues sha (in the dumpster) cry bad memories.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by gwas(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2011
^^ lol, it sure is very real.

Very disgusting, ainit?, those chics are actually brazillians and those pple are a crazy bunch. Disgusting video. When i first watched it, i coulnt get the video off my head. Made me so nauseous. Puke.
oh my God, what kind of world is this? could these animals be doing this for money?
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2011
gwas:

oh my God, what kind of world is this? could these animals be doing this for money?

lmao, yes they did it for money grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2011
Prioritize Him over myself cool
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Atreides(f): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2011
@Inkie,badt gehl. . You know how many calories that stuff has? Badt gehl. .i know that's what i was thinking. . grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by livedit(f): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hey Girl! I agree and that why I said that I will never be unrealistic. It is easy saying what you won't do until the time comes then it is like DO OR DIE.

Sup Mrs. Chima girl!  smiley Exactly! I remember growing up and I would see my older brothers use and play women. And I'd be like, that would NEVER happen to me.  Those women are pathetic and dumb. Can't they see they being played.  That was how my thinking was back then.  And then who would think, years later, livedit became one of those women.  So again, "Never Say Never".   wink
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Rocktation(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
Do his laundry. But if he's VERRRRRRRY sick. . . .IDK yet.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
Inky carried out some chemical analysis on that nut to determine it's caloric value   cheesy
As to how and where the test sample came about . . . no one knows  grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Atreides(f): 12:38am On Mar 21, 2011
2buff:

Inky carried out some chemical analysis on that nut to determine it's caloric value   cheesy
As to how and where the test sample came about . . . no one knows  grin
grin grin
Where did the sample come from? Hmmn, .
I'm suspecting someone. His name starts with 2 and ends with f. I wonder. . . grin grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MsPotato(f): 3:46am On Mar 21, 2011
2buff:

Isn't that the whole point of eating it? undecided

No. Most guys would lick but they will release all their saliva instead of tasting it or even swallowing it
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On Mar 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@Ms. Potato
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by donu: 4:19am On Mar 21, 2011
u must never lay foundation of suspect and neglect,disuse,disregard or deny each other founding respect.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2011
Ms. Potato:

No. Most guys would lick but they will release all their saliva instead of tasting it or even swallowing it

What a waste of protein cheesy
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MsPotato(f): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@Ms. Potato

yes my dear? Im just telling the truth grin

2buff:

What a waste of protein cheesy

U are not serious at all! Are u saying you swallow a girl's juice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.