Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? (7480 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@nanidee
You didn't make much sense to me.
Are you saying that a man should simply say sorry every time there is an argument rather than a woman saying so, when she knows she is wrong. . . . . . just so that SHE can be happy in the union?! What kind of selfish one sided relationship is this. Do you ever think of men's feelings or do you just think that we don't have any?!

I am sorry to say that a person who need to "feel good" all the time and be labelled RIGHT when they are wrong, [/b]definitely has low self esteem issues and needs professional help.

Furthermore, life as a couple is about being real, understanding, honest etc, the moment that a person expect you to be fake, dishonest, bias etc that's the beginning of the end of that union.

Ps: i[b]f its not about being less than a man to say sorry then shouldn't it be the same thing about women?!
Or are you trying to play the weaker sex suddenly? Lol

compare my earlier views and your response (in bold type), Then you would know why you do not make sense to yourself, tongue tongue

To your last question (in red), naaa, that's a misconception that most men have (women being the weaker sex, grin)

I rest my case. tongue

@ onyidalu, balls?, in ya ma
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2011
I will never be unrealistic in my relationship.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by babyme1(f): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I will never be unrealistic in my relationship.
Can you be more explicit? undecided
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
I'll never cheat as I would have to answer to a higher power, not just her.

Now furthermore to enforce me not being tempted to cheat, these are girls I will NEVER waste time having a relationship with:

Ms.Rikky - No freaky
Bhusayor - None at all . . . ever
The Poster - Too virginal. Non-open. No freaky
Omolola1 - No Freaky.

I'll need something close to a reformed pervert for marriage cheesy
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MsPotato(f): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
I will never ever swallow a sp3rm! angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MsPotato(f): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
Ill never cheat on him, Ill never NOT support him, Ill never leave him even when he goes broke, I will be his umbrella when he is in need of help, I will be his woman and will take full responsibilities as a woman (just dont make me swallow his sp3rm!!!)
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
And another one

ms. Potato - A lovely angel . . .but no freaky. angry (depends on what else she's willing to do to make up for her lack of swallowing)
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
Ms. Potato,

I hope you are NOT SWALLOWING that sperm! shocked shocked shocked shocked If he wants you to swallow his sperm bite him in his ENTIRE nut sacs! angry angry angry

Sperm is for reproduction NOT CONSUMPTION.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
And yet another one:

Mrs Chima - though claims to have the lovely coke bottle shape (unverified) . . . no freaky angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by BABE3: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
campella:

I agree with you, but I think the first rule is not too applicable.
Your neighbor here may mean another thing.

On my part, I will never make her know i have done something that she should be ashamed of, like kissing another woman tongue tongue tongue

Well, Mr Campella, I consider a Neighbor as-- anybody apart from myself! smiley
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
2buff:

And yet another one:

Mrs Chima - though claims to have the lovely coke bottle shape (unverified) . . . no freaky angry

I have never CLAIMED THAT I HAVE COKE BOTTLE SHAPE.  I SAID I AM AKATA THICK WITH BIG ARSE AND CHEST.  

I gets no COMPLAINTS trust.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ Yeah but no freaky so naa undecided . . . so no
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
Oh, you have no idea. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
@OP, for a man to put his nutsack in your mouth is one of the ultimate gestures of trust, so you should be honored.   cheesy

I mean think about it, he trusts you enough not to bite/discontinue his generational bloodline if he dips them in your mouth  grin . . . . You don't have one so you don't understand (at least I hope you don't), but that's just not something you put in any crazy girl's mouth. Risks too high  undecided
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
I would never have sex in relationsheep. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
Have anyone ever scat in their partner's mouth? You know shit in their partner's mouth if so how was the experience? Inquiry minds want to know.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ lol Alright now [b]THAT [/b]right there is where my freakiness can never get to. I wouldn't need THAt kind of pervert angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Have anyone ever scat in their partner's mouth? You know poo in their partner's mouth if so how was the experience? Inquiry minds want to know.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by sley4life(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
i wont wash her pant
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
2buff:

@OP, for a man to put his nutsack in your mouth is one of the ultimate gestures of trust, so you should be honored.   cheesy

I mean think about it, he trusts you enough not to bite/discontinue his generational bloodline if he dips them in your mouth  grin . . . . You don't have one so you don't understand (at least I hope you don't), but that's just not something you put in any crazy girl's mouth. Risks too high  undecided

chei,  2buff,   embarassed embarassed

I would prefer for him not to trust me, if that were the case. But come to think of it, that thing is ugly, especially when it has some hair growing on it, and just feeling it is rather  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  grin

[size=4pt]btw, is that you on your profile :d?
[/size]

@ Mrs. Chima,
i once saw two girls making out (a video) and one pooped,  it was those long kind of poo,   it was soooooooooooooo disgusting. The second girl chewed, then swallowed and continued.  sad
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ Bah you'll get over it if you love him. That's like me saying the vag of my woman is too "disgusting looking" to munch on. Even if that were true , at that moment I would be focused on her pleasure and not mine (hygiene is a must sha). You can convince yourself at anytime that it is the sweetest thing in the world. As you think it, so it becomes. Sex (true sex) isn't a one-sided thing for your pleasure alone.  cheesy

Yes it's me in the pic.

And how did you watch that rubbish for that long to know what they did with their poo? Toilet games are unnecessary, unhygenic and very dangerous  undecided
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by livedit(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
I would say: "Never say never. " So many people like to use that word and then end up one day doing exactly what they said they will never do.  What I can say is: Through the grace and mercy of God, I will never do blank in a relationship.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
Bah you'll get over it if you love him. That's like me saying the vag of my woman is too "disgusting looking" to munch on. Even if that were true, at that moment I would be focused on her pleasure and not mine. You can convince yourself at anytime that it is the sweetest thing in the world. As you think it, so it becomes. Sex (real sex) isn't a one-sided thing for your pleasure alone.  Cheesy
Haba, everyone knows that a woman's kitty is beautiful, like a fruit i saw in one of the threads (i cant remember which thread exactly)so its not the same thing, tongue
and yes, i could convince myself with any other thing like a very big/long stick (i'll just convince my kitty to manage while it lasts), but not his balls, hell no  sad

Yes it's me in the pic.
wink wink

And how did you watch that rubbish for that long to know what they did with their poo
lol, i wanted to know what was gonna happen naa, its curiousity
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
livedit:

I would say: "Never say never. " So many people like to use that word and then end up one day doing exactly what they said they will never do.  What I can say is: Through the grace and mercy of God, I will never do blank in a relationship.

Hey Girl! I agree and that why I said that I will never be unrealistic. It is easy saying what you won't do until the time comes then it is like DO OR DIE.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by naijasing(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
l can love somebody dat those nt love me.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
@2buff
who hasnt seen the 2GIRL ONE CUP video?! it is LEGENDARY!!!!!!!! so much so that there are videos out there that are solely about the REACTION of people after watching it. . . . . . . .
truly, i didnt think that nice looking women were into that kind of nastiness until i watched it, just like zoophilia stuff.

as i always say, to each their own, and as long as they dont impose there way of life on me, its all good by me!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by naijasing(f): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
i cant love somebody dat those nt care about me
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@2buff
who hasnt seen the 2GIRL ONE CUP video?! it is LEGENDARY!!!!!!!! so much so that there are videos out there that are solely about the REACTION of people after watching it. . . . . . . .
truly, i didnt think that nice looking women were into that kind of nastiness until i watched it, just like zoophilia stuff.

as i always say, to each their own, and as long as they dont impose there way of life on me, its all good by me!

I completely blocked that from my memory mehn.  grin

Thanks for reminding me, hence ruining the result of thousands of dollars of therapy  angry angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by patorini(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2011
currently re-evaluating my giving head policy.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Freiburger(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I will never ever swallow a sp3rm! angry
I bet u will swallow meine b4 u know it. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2011
@ Mrs Chima,

another response to your question. Watch this, http://www.2girls1cup.ws

Be warned, watch with caution, you may not eat for the next one week, so watch at your own peril tongue

([size=5pt] Ewooo!!! nairaland seems to bring out the hardness in me cheesy[/size])
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by MsPotato(f): 1:29am On Mar 19, 2011
2buff:

And another one

ms. Potato - A lovely angel . . .but no freaky. angry (depends on what else she's willing to do to make up for her lack of swallowing)

ANother one? I will give him massages like he is currently in heaven tongue

Im sorry but I just can't put sperm in my mouth. . . It carries too much calories! lipsrsealed

Mrs, Chima:

Ms. Potato,

I hope you are NOT SWALLOWING that sperm! shocked shocked shocked shocked If he wants you to swallow his sperm bite him in his ENTIRE nut sacs! angry angry angry

Sperm is for reproduction NOT CONSUMPTION.

No, he doesnt force me to do what I dont want to do and he res[ects my decisions. But if he doesnt. he will definitely come out with a reason why he doesnt support it. But as for this sperm thing, he wont shoot it in my mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? / After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? / Wana Udobang Shares Naked Photo Of Herself And A Message To Go With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.