Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? (7478 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2011
Atreides:

grin grin
Where did the sample come from? Hmmn, .
I'm suspecting someone. His name starts with 2 and ends with f. I wonder. . . grin grin

lol grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Egelife(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
for me, i'll never take shit from any babe all in the name of being in a relationship
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by klear(f): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
I wont cheat on him ( meaning if he does he is f(uked!)
I wont turn in2 s.one else 2 satisfy his ovablown ego ( dat is if i bcome so unfurtunate 2 end up wit one)
I wont allow my self 2 b abused ( physically, emotionally, psychologically, sexually )
I will not abandon him in tym of need.

FOR ME 2 DO ALL THESE, HE MUST BE WORTH IT!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^if you DO abandon him in a time of needs, then he is definitely NOT worth it.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
@potato  maybe wink

Atreides:

grin grin
Where did the sample come from? Hmmn,  .
I'm suspecting someone. His name starts with 2 and ends with f. I wonder. . . grin grin

I bet inky has some highly specialized extraction techniques cheesy. . . . for the good of science of course grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by kenybee: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
i will never furnicate
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Egelife:

for me, i'll never take poo from any babe all in the name of being in a relationship

Please enlighten us on what you mean by "poo". Are you talking about the real poo?  grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by bigfreak: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
i'l neva get dumped, smiley
i'd never suck juices cuz that crap can give you mouth cancer
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Atreides(f): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2011
Highly specialized technique?
Isn't it just grab and pump? That doesnt seem purty specialized to me. grin grin grin
And it's all for the good of science.
Ah,the sacrifices we make for the betterment of humanity. . *sighs*
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by joannes7(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
a post says " never give him a Mouth Action. yuck!!"  REALLY!!!  how about " i've never had a boyfreind, duh!!!"
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by vijay5050: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
Will never hit her or kill her, Cheating is human nature lol, sometimes you just need change, haha
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
vijay5050:

Will never hit her or kill her, Cheating is human nature lol, sometimes you just need change, haha

How sweet. ( i mean your first statement), dont know about the cheating part undecided
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
Atreides:

Highly specialized technique?
Isn't it just grab and pump? That doesnt seem purty specialized to me. grin grin grin
And it's all for the good of science.
Ah,the sacrifices we make for the betterment of humanity. . *sighs*

May require a bit more work than just "grabbing and pumping". But I don't doubt her prowess . . . nor her dedication to the advancement of science grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nancyekpoh(f): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2011
One thing i will never do is to cheat on him smiley
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nnnachiugochi: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]what i wil neva do in a relationship is to lie to my guy more expectly whn u both r truely in luv.a good relationship v 2 grow wit understandin.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Never say never
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by patorial(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
I would never have any type of sex
Then you will never see yourself in any type of secular relationships. U can stick with the traditional relationship, u know
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by patorial(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
What I never do in any relationship is to love with all my heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.