Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? (7453 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by SALady(f): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@nanidee
You will be very surprise to know that many people out there LOVE to lick asss or get there assss licked. Educate yourself before you unknowingly end up with such a man.

and just to name a few:
- I will never CHANGE for a r/ship.
Etc etc etc

I've always been hard ans fuss about this one but it seems to change as I grow. I've always believed that if I a in a relationship with anyone and i do not grow as a person then that relationship is a waste of time.

People dont have to stay forever in our lives but sometimes they come so that we can learn more about ourselves. With some you get affirmations and with some you learn that its time for adjustments.

Either way change is always involved.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
Yes, we all evolve and grow as we mature but its a natural process called LIFE and it cannot be compared with changing because someone we are dating demands for it or it's needed in order to fit in that said r/ship.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by JUO(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
not to shear my woman with any man
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by SALady(f): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Yes, we all evolve and grow as we mature but its a natural process called LIFE and it cannot be compared with changing because someone we are dating demands for it or it's needed in order to fit in that said r/ship.

I suppose its great when change is voluntary, not when its forced in order to fit into ones little idiosyncrasies all in the name of "I love you".
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by babyme1(f): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
I can never cheat in a relationship.

I can't continue in a relationship if i know the guy is with another woman.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
i no dey wash 'plate' abeg grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Adebayok1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2011
i will never make a voilence action with my patner; and i can never sleep with my wifes mother  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Adebayok1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
i can never shear my woman with any man;;;instead,
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ awwww, 

SA Lady:

I've always been hard ans fuss about this one but it seems to change as I grow. I've always believed that if I a in a relationship with anyone and i do not grow as a person then that relationship is a waste of time.

People dont have to stay forever in our lives but sometimes they come so that we can learn more about ourselves. With some you get affirmations and with some you learn that its time for adjustments.

Either way change is always involved.

seconded

baby.me:

I can never cheat in a relationship.

I can't continue in a relationship if i know the guy is with another woman.

Same here,  [size=3pt]although i have once cheated [/size]

Ikwikwikwi:

i no dey wash 'plate' abeg grin grin grin

lol, so plate na your own wahala abi?,   you no serious. Ikwikwi like you  grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 735i(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
735i will never double date

i'll leave my present girlfriend, whip d other lady that catches my fancy, and make up with girlfriend

So u see ppl, i don't cheat wink
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by smallboy2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
Just have a good understanding spirit and listening ear, its not hard to say "AM Sorry" this word is hard to say by many couples and even those in relationship but it is "Universal Solvent) that melts/Softens every heart
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
Omolola1:

I would never slap him
I would never give him a BJ, Its raw!
 i don't cheat wink
[quote][/quote]

angry angry angry     angry angry angry                         angry                 angry           angry angry angry         angry
angry       angry     angry       angry                         angry                  angry         angry                    angry
angry       angry     angry angry angry                         angry                 angry          angry  angry angry        angry
angry       angry     angry       angry                         angry                  angry          angry                  
angry       angry     angry       angry                         angry angry angry       angry           angry angry angry         angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by SAGoddess: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
SA Lady:

I suppose its great when change is voluntary, not when its forced in order to fit into ones little idiosyncrasies all in the name of "I love you".

I have lost one or two guys because of this, I will change what I think I am no longer comfortable with but will not move an inch for what I am happy with, . . . . . .no regrets. There is nothing worse than changing for someone else, what a life that would be!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
@smallboy2
Saying I am sorry is just too easy and definitely won't work with me. If someone cheats or disrespect me then their asss is out NO EXPLANATION NEEDED.

Also, many people out there don't even know the meaning, let alone the implications, that such phrase implies.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by denzel2009: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
Adebayok1:

i can never shear my woman with any man;;;instead,
JUO:

not to shear my woman with any man

Duh, shearing your woman alone is an offence itself.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by campella(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
BABE!:

theres are a million and one things I wouldn't do, but one thing I Will Definitely not DO is CHEAT! why? because I strongly believe in the following rules:

1)Love your neighbors as you love yourself, 2)Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, 3)Law of Karma.

I agree with you, but I think the first rule is not too applicable.
Your neighbor here may mean another thing.

On my part, I will never make her know i have done something that she should be ashamed of, like kissing another woman tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^ I hope you feel the same way about her not telling you when she kiss someone else.
What a dishonest relationship anyway!!!!
I wonder what people base their relationships on these days?!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Liss: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^ I hope you feel the same way about her not telling you when she kiss someone else.
What a dishonest relationship anyway!!!!
I wonder what people base their relationships on these days?!

You always make sense with your posts, wink Very rare but glad a few men still reason the way you do,

Wish I knew you cool cos you are kinda guy I like, kiss

(That's if you are as real as your posts o) undecided
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by johnjoel(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
can never say forgive when i no i'm right
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Johnjoel, sometimes it doesnt hurt for a guy to say he is sorry, even when he is right tongue, we ladies need that sometimes. It makes us feel good. grin

@ 735, i hope you would not mind if she did the same thing to you, angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
bhusayor:

dont mind him joor, y does he want to understand better, at least I'm not in a relationship with him or someone he knows'

always angry, wrinkles go plenty 4 ya face o

Am not suprised Bush-ayo is a bush woman!! angry angry

K-money we might need 2 reconsider this woman we are planning 2 get married to

Look at me i went for mizdark, why dont u go for BABE or ethidoime, busayor can only cook and clean and nyash but shes dark skineed and she stays in Lagos!!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by jnrprof(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2011
I'll never allow myself to be made a fool of! a brotha gots his pride intact
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Liss
Thanks, I am flattered.
As for my posts, they are as real as they can be, that's why they may shock a few out there.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
@nanidee
Say sorry when a person is RIGHT?!
pls, care to share with us how this will be beneficial for a couple. People have to be real in relationships rather that living in fantasy land.
A person who expect her partner to say sorry when they are right is not only selfish but also immature and should definitely work on her low self esteem issues.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Liss: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Liss
Thanks, I am flattered.
As for my posts, they are as real as they can be, that's why they may shock a few out there.

Well, actually noticed cos you have been consistent. Keep it up. smiley

johnjoel:

can never say forgive when i no i'm right

The two of you might both think you are right , i.e each person believes I am right, so, who is going to apologise to whom? undecided
Sometimes, the reaction to being 'right' might go over bounds and hurt your partner's feelings, You can apologise for hurting her feelings and still maintain your views, We can agree to disagree, right?

Such situations aren't always this clear cut,
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by DBestDoc(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2011
What i will not do is to fight with a lady becos of a MAN.God forbid angry angry angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by deribigbe(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
I wil never cheat a lady I love so much, i believe there is true love smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Msrikky(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
I would never allow a guy to suck/lick my private part and would never allow a guy to ejaculate in ma mouth
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ brown Jay, the fact that you tell a lady you are sorry, even if you are right does not mean you are in a fake relationship.
Also, the fact that a lady may want to hear those words does not in any way mean she has a low self esteem,

A man saying sorry to a woman to appease her does not make him any less of a man,  ([s]only the stubborn goats would rather jump in fire than appease his woman[/s]

On a more serious note, most times, the best way to end feuds and long & unending quarrels is just to say you are sorry. ( i bet you some women would go on and on about stuff, even if they were wrong) So just save yourself the trouble and say Sorry. It does not hurt at all. (after all, you both would still know inside of you that the guy was right along)

I am not suggesting that the guy forms a habit with this, so that he would not become a mugu  grin.  So note my previous statement when i said sometimes  tongue

Tu comprends?

@ Ms rikky, hmmmm but would you suck his own private part then, before considering his expulsion in your mouth, just curious, undecided
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Msrikky(f): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
No i won't,inshort i won't do anyfn stupid b4 i get married, i hope he understands
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
@nanidee
You didn't make much sense to me.
Are you saying that a man should simply say sorry every time there is an argument rather than a woman saying so, when she knows she is wrong. . . . . . just so that SHE can be happy in the union?! What kind of selfish one sided relationship is this. Do you ever think of men's feelings or do you just think that we don't have any?!

I am sorry to say that a person who need to "feel good" all the time and be labelled RIGHT when they are wrong, definitely has low self esteem issues and needs professional help.

Furthermore, life as a couple is about being real, understanding, honest etc, the moment that a person expect you to be fake, dishonest, bias etc that's the beginning of the end of that union.

Ps: if its not about being less than a man to say sorry then shouldn't it be the same thing about women?! Or are you trying to play the weaker sex suddenly? Lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by onyidalu(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
why won't i wanna lick his balls, i means it makes him go gaga

neway 1 tin i will neva in a r/ship is CHEAT[color=#006600][/color] smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? / He Makes Me Feel / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.