Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th (49701 Views)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
PrinceMajestic:
Sowore committed treason by trying to overthrow buhari govt through #revolutionnow protest. except you're a dondi united, you won't know what revolution means and why he is charged of treasonable offences. forceful overthrow of govt(revolution) is treason and sowore is guilty of it pending determination of his case. Allow him teach you
[/s]Slave

Tell us, what did your slaveaster committed when he tried to overthrown Jonathan government by protesting against his government.

Make Una sit cool to enjoy the karmal.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by slimfit1(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Sowore committed treason by trying to overthrow buhari govt through #revolutionnow protest. except you're a dondi united, you won't know what revolution means and why he is charged of treasonable offences. forceful overthrow of govt(revolution) is treason and sowore is guilty of it pending determination of his case. Allow him teach you

Let he without sin throw the first stone Buhari said the same thing during Jonathan why has he not been charged for treason?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by PrinceMajestic: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Slave

Tell us, what did your slaveaster commies when he tried to overthrown Jonathan government by protesting against his government.

Make Una sit cool to enjoy the karmal.
My friend I hope you will be shot dead if you let sowore and that bitch Aisha lead you to your doom, Gej lost election because he was a chicken hearted alcoholic junky who had no guts to suspend an inec chairman clearly working against him. buhari deserved the presidency having been cheated 3 times and clearly he won and Jonathan conceded defeat because that was the only honorable option left for him. but if you and sowore want to cause more mayhem, Nigerian soil will swallow you guys for fertilization of our plants Insha Allahu

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Bmaster(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
See mumu wise man. How many of them your government that sent thugs to start looting have mercy on.

Your lord Buhari has mercy on you to raise food items

Your lord Buhari has mercy on you to increase fuel price

Your lord Buhari has mercy on you to pay bokoharam terrorists

Where is Leah sharibu, has your lord Buhari don anything to save her, oh, because she's not his daughter right.

And you want to talk of having sense. Which Spence do you have.

You are too dull.

and you in all your wisdom thought that what will end all this is chaos?
Protests that will only end in blood shed
You may need to think again

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Brushstrokes20: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Awesome! No retreat, no surrender!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by HandmadeD: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy
Later you will come here to deny any killing like that if Lekki. Which goes to show our minds our minds are not under our control in this part of the world. No matter how brilliant you claim you are

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by LagosAirport: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2020
This nigga is on his own o

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Section1: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2020
#signpeacecorpbill for d youth o
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by MsAllison(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2020
blasted12:
Oh yeah
grin
he's handsome cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by KenModi(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Unik3030:
I am not against protest but what this guy is doing is treason,u contest against a man n u get defeated.u are now trying to pay back by destabilising his government,it's obvious this guy has sinister motive but I pity d fools who will follow him.

Treason??

Are you sure you know what that word means?

There is nothing treasonous about protesting or calling for a protest even if you contested in the last election. Buhari protested along with Oyegun and other ANPP and CPC members after he lost several elections, I didn’t here anybody call his actions “treasonous”.

Also, this man has been fighting for the life of Nigeria even before you wrote common entrance exam to enter secondary school. Fought during Abacha’s military regime, had to run and leave Nigeria for the U.S because the military were after him.

You clearly don’t know your history nor the constitution or laws of your country, if not you wouldn’t scribble those things up there.

Lack of knowledge of the history and/or laws of Nigeria is half of the problems facing this country. Too many half baked “educated”, semi-illiterates and illiterates roaming the country.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2020
And how do you sound like

Christistruth00:

You Sound like one of those confused IPOB that the runaway Clown Kanu brainwashed with lies.

Have you removed your Biafran flag from Benue yet or have they burnt it to ashes?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by infogeneral: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2020
If you want to protest do not block the road. When you block the road while exercising your right, you have infringed on right to free movement of others. In that case, you are no longer peaceful and that's a recipe for chaos. Peaceful protest is what the constitution guarantees.
Until we all take responsibilities to do things right within our capacity, the desired changes will not happen. Two wrongs can never make a right.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
what i say is not important, it is common sense that is

Bmaster:
I didn't say what I said in other to sound wise,I said it out of pity, and I'm not regretting ever saying it.

Nevertheless, your opinion on what I said doesn't matter, unless otherwise you're sowore hiding behind this moniker undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
okay
peacettw:

Lol. Old enough to see through the bulls****
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
My friend I hope you will be shot dead if you let sowore and that bitch Aisha lead you to your doom, Gej lost election because he was a chicken hearted alcoholic junky who had no guts to suspend an inec chairman clearly working against him. buhari deserved the presidency having been cheated 3 times and clearly he won and Jonathan conceded defeat because that was the only honorable option left for him. but if you and sowore want to cause more mayhem, Nigerian soil will swallow you guys for fertilization of our plants Insha Allahu
Your wish, not mine.

Your father will be shot dead first in his house before me.

Coward that will be satisfied if told to eat shit.

You that coward away, Nigeria soil not swallowing you and turn you to manure for plant right.

Fulani killing you daily in your backward north without protest, bandits slitting your parents throats without them protesting, boko haram bombing your family like useless beings they be without them protesting. Yet, fool like you still defending a bastard that will pay the same bandits 150k after exterminating your parents.

Down there is the picture of your family being hacked to death even without protesting, what a life of coward.

Your lord and saviour will still pay the bandits 150k for sending your coward parents to hell.

Shame on you, shame on your race, shame on your parents. Spit.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Bmaster:
and you in all your wisdom thought that what will end all this is chaos?
Protests that will only end in blood shed
You may need to think again
We will go out there and protest. Get that. Buhari can perish for all I care.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by charlibo1: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2020
idid:
He can never be President, so says " the small god of Nairaland". You all wallow in abject ignorance here.

Tell your Messiah to drop the dead #EndSars tag and use a better tag. Endsars came and was a success to an extent, now we have to forge ahead with a better plan from lessons learnt from the #endsars

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Dantsito: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Nationwide in deed, you have missed the step for revolution long time ago, frustrated wailing zombies.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by oskopy: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
foolish man.what is his offence if I may ask? fulani heardsmen in disguise
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by siraj1402(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
jchioma:

The way zome sombies are programmed beats me hollow. So, since he contested, he can no longer protest in things that aggrieves him or his constituency? If you or anyone sees the need to protest, so be it. If your cause is just, so be it. Our constitution guarantees us that right to peaceful protest.

We will not give in to fear! For it is better to die for what we believe in than live like slaves in our own land. Until we see the dreams of our fathers, We move.
Your father is a zome sombies, must you respond to my comments or I must not have my opinion? Can't you comment without calling names?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by ebuka440: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
You are insane for saying that. He has a right to protest and no idiot can stop him

author=helinues post=96104955]We are

waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy[/quote]
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by boyjo: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
RomanianNinja:
#Endsars Abuja team planning to relaunch the struggle for liberation on November 18 2020, it is a generational responsibility! @MBuhari regime cannot keep Nigerian youths in the cage forever! #RevolutionNow

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1328286826516410368
Sowore, wisdom is profitable to direct.
Please allow the youths to rest.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Chimasoka: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Full Video of Actor Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding Ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWknSlCl90
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by luluman: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy
You are wasted.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by luluman: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:

Could you make your comments without shedding tears?
Leave your rhetoric and put your brain to work. Who are you roasting? Such a mumu you are.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
his just a confusionist and cameleon, ppl pls avoid this sowore
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:

He has been doing his own bit. Even if his protest raises just 2 particles of dust, he's made his own statement.

What mark have u ever made in your twenty-something years old life? undecided

Well...well..well...what do we have here...let's see.

In psychology, this is called 'projection'. Don't worry your small head, I'll tell you what it is.

Projection is unconsciously taking unwanted traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else. I'll tell you why this is a classic example...

This is a faceless forum. You don't know me or the things I achieve quietly and in my privacy. The bolded is definitely a projection of your own trait (it's an unconscious act).

And by the way, I like Sowore so I am not the antagonist. I simply stated the obvious; that the #ENDSARS may have drowned his own protest. No need to get all worked up over nothing. I trust both protests are meant to achieve the same goal. You may have a blissful night rest.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by JoeEeL(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Well...well..well...what do we have here...let's see.

In psychology, this is called 'projection'. Don't worry your small head, I'll tell you what it is.

Projection is unconsciously taking unwanted traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else. I'll tell you why this is a classic example...

This is a faceless forum. You don't know me or the things I achieve quietly and in my privacy. The bolded is definitely a projection of your own trait (it's an unconscious act).

And by the way, I like Sowore so I am not the antagonist. I simply stated the obvious; that the #ENDSARS may have drowned his own protest. No need to get all worked up over nothing. I trust both protests are meant to achieve the same goal. You may have a blissful night rest.

Different timezone. You too have a decent night rest. No hard feelings.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by peacettw: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2020
SeriouslySense:
okay

Just checking in to see if sowore is still holding his protest today as scheduled.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
apparently not holding, maybe they should stop announcing protests to prevent an irresponsible government from arranging its dogs and propaganda.
peacettw:

Just checking in to see if sowore is still holding his protest today as scheduled.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by walezy14(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Shut up coward, not everyone will be like your coward father at home.

Lazy youth, you better find something doing.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by greggng: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Gabriel004:
You are typical fool. Psquare, runtown, Don jazzy are Yoruba right. I repeat, you are a typical fool.

But I am sure you are a bastard paid agent from tribe of beggers in the the north to cause division.

You failed.

I didn't wanna dignify you with a response cos you didn't comprehend my message . Read my message with comprehension ....you will understand my point of view .I was a child when I caught sight of a trailer offloading dead bodies ...dropping them from one household to another ...This incident happened in my maternal home in mbaise ...imo state. I asked my mum why are tbey doing that and she shouted at me to face front ....one day I was going to school , I observed that grass is overtaken one of the household where bodies were offloaded . I asked my mum , why is grass overtaken the compound while ours are always clean....what she told me deeply broke my heart as a child .....she told me that those were dead bodies of igbos killed in the north ....that the entire family of that household were all killed . End sars started well , all Nigerian youths joined and supported but when it became violence some started threaten igbos and reminding them how they were killed at ore....This is not the country you and I wanted ...our leaders uses the weapon of ethnicity to further divide us ...The statement co ing from the army on how igbos suffered the greatest loss during the looting that characterise the process is an indication that whatever bad that comes out of violence will affect ndigbo more cos they 've investment scathered everywhere . Where a man's investment and properties is ....is where his heart is. No right thinking igbo man should join any protest again. Igbos are very industrious ....and he who lives in a glass house should not throw stone . More importantly , they should bring home their investment ...if Dubai .,a desert can turn to some people Mecca and paradise why not south east?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.