Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th (50245 Views)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
greggng:

I didn't wanna dignify you with a response cos you didn't comprehend my message . Read my message with comprehension ....you will understand my point of view .I was a child when I caught sight of a trailer offloading dead bodies ...dropping them from one household to another ...This incident happened in my maternal home in mbaise ...imo state. I asked my mum why are tbey doing that and she shouted at me to face front ....one day I was going to school , I observed that grass is overtaken one of the household where bodies were offloaded . I asked my mum , why is grass overtaken the compound while ours are always clean....what she told me deeply broke my heart as a child .....she told me that those were dead bodies of igbos killed in the north ....that the entire family of that household were all killed . End sars started well , all Nigerian youths joined and supported but when it became violence some started threaten igbos and reminding them how they were killed at ore....This is not the country you and I wanted ...our leaders uses the weapon of ethnicity to further divide us ...The statement co ing from the army on how igbos suffered the greatest loss during the looting that characterise the process is an indication that whatever bad that comes out of violence will affect ndigbo more cos they 've investment scathered everywhere . Where a man's investment and properties is ....is where his heart is. No right thinking igbo man should join any protest again. Igbos are very industrious ....and he who lives in a glass house should not throw stone . More importantly , they should bring home their investment ...if Dubai .,a desert can turn to some people Mecca and paradise why not south east?
[/s]Trash can material.

Get out. Slave. Northern begger.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
walezy14:

Lazy youth, you better find something doing.
See this fool. Is it your impoverished hungry father that is giving me food.

Worthless slave like you.

Pathetic fool.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by walezy14(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gabriel004:
See this fool. Is it your impoverished hungry father that is giving me food.

Worthless slave like you.

Pathetic fool.

Your utterances show you have no respect for your father. So, how will you respect another man's father. Vagabond. Learn how to talk in the public. Omo Ale
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
walezy14:

Your utterances show you have no respect for your father. So, how will you respect another man's father. Vagabond. Learn how to talk in the public. Omo Ale
I asked again, is it your worthless impoverished useless father that is giving me food. Oloriburuku masanfani.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by walezy14(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gabriel004:
I asked again, is it your worthless impoverished useless father that is giving me food. Oloriburuku masanfani.

I know you were not properly trained. Omo Ale, oloriburuku, eni ti aiye e maa baje ki Odun yi to pari. Except if I caused you at initial stage, talking to my father as if you were mate, but if I didn't do that, your life will be miserable before the end of this year.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
walezy14:

I know you were not properly trained. Omo Ale, oloriburuku, eni ti aiye e maa baje ki Odun yi to pari. Except if I caused you at initial stage, talking to my father as if you were mate, but if I didn't do that, your life will be miserable before the end of this year.
Oloriibu Omo Adamu. Iwo ti aye e ti wule baje tele ki odun to bere.

You are properly trained and your life looks awkward and tatared like this. Political slave.

I do not need to cause you that you will be unfortunate cos you are never fortunate before.

Oloshi Akun Omo Iran Kiran.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.