Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th (50231 Views)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Mrbright2sure: 3:10am On Nov 17, 2020
This Sowore must be arrested and prosecued

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Okuda:

person protest against bad govt you call am treason. my people who do una this thing?

Idiot!! If you want to protest, do a well organized protest at a designated location. Instead of marching on the streets and disrupting the economy. I thought this last protest should have people wiser Apparently not.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by greensandy: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Unik3030:
your signature reads shun tribalism n hatred but u are here talking about yoruba Muslim

We've been telling the gullible Yorubas that these people are not trustworthy.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by IAMPEDRO: 4:41am On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...
This time , no Mercy
Would like to know you in person bro.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Bmaster(m): 4:57am On Nov 17, 2020
SeriouslySense:
You think you are very wise but you may be very blind. smiley smiley smiley
I didn't say what I said in other to sound wise,I said it out of pity, and I'm not regretting ever saying it.

Nevertheless, your opinion on what I said doesn't matter, unless otherwise you're sowore hiding behind this moniker undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Bmaster(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2020
idid:
Ok so wetin you wan do with your life if you no join protest.

What exactly is your problem, if you can't join him, shut up forever

is that a question

Bro let me whisper to you: I'm doing better with my life than you could ever imagined.

I think the only person who needs to get a life here is you, meditate on that!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Unik3030:
I am not against protest but what this guy is doing is treason,u contest against a man n u get defeated.u are now trying to pay back by destabilising his government,it's obvious this guy has sinister motive but I pity d fools who will follow him.

grin
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2020
iokpebholo:
Security agents should roast him alive if he dare cause any mayhem.rubbish

This time he won't escape it

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by jumper524(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2020
sowore is determined to cause havoc in this country. ediots like this guy deserves jungle justice

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by iokpebholo: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2020
pacespot:

Aboki, you will rather die in perpetual poverty and penury right?
mumu man,when did a a Edo man become an aboki to u?as for d eath prayer,u are already a dead man,so no need to curse u fool

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by iokpebholo: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2020
jumper524:
sowore is determined to cause havoc in this country.
ediots like this guy deserves jungle justice
u dey mind am
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by iokpebholo: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2020
thesilentman:

You Are A Big Fool
thank u goat
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by UNUKHASO: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2020
ARE SARS OPERATIVES STILL FUNCTIONING OR WHAT IS THE NEEDFUL OF HIS PROTEST OR HE WANTED TO LOOT THE ASO ROCK HE SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS COURT CASE AND NOT SOMETHING NOT IN EXISTENCE
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Ochelyko1: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2020
iokpebholo:

You should be roasted alive for saying these rubbish, when has peaceful protesters like sowore cause any mayhem? Lazy youth if you can't contribute to the freedom he is fighting for then shut ur shit hole you call a mouth, don't blab nonsense.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Thomthom(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2020
Unik3030:
your signature reads shun tribalism n hatred but u are here talking about yoruba Muslim
Don't you know that an average black man is an hypocrite?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by seun70(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Unik3030:
I am not against protest but what this guy is doing is treason,u contest against a man n u get defeated.u are now trying to pay back by destabilising his government,it's obvious this guy has sinister motive but I pity d fools who will follow him.

Smart guy!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by slimfit1(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

look Mr man there's no shame in accepting the fact one is a fool, accept and own it

Google or use dictionary please
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:

Even if he brought his wife and kids, others would say it is not enough. He should bring his VC from Unilag.

It's only black people that will be in chains and be on the lookout for the relatives of who will rescue them from their oppression. Anyways, they are on their way to Nigeria via ship. Just wait at the seaport.
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by slimfit1(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2020
vince49:

imagine this foolish post, what have you and Sowore done to help this country. come to think of it, what will Sowore do differently if he becomes Nigerian president today.

Lazy youths indeed.

What have you done?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Queseda:
They should be used as target practice, Sowore should go to his Ondo state to protest
So Abuja belongs to your coward father.

Go and carry him to ondo.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2020
walezy14:

He should be arrested for disturbing the peace. If his son or daughter has been killed in the just concluded endsars palavar, he may not have the cause to relaunch endsars. The affected families still mourning the demise of their beloved. Sowore, enough of this wahala.
Shut up coward, not everyone will be like your coward father at home.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by GEEBITE: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2020
His surname is Abiona, so definitely he is Yoruba.The sad thing is he is no longer a spring chicken, dude will be 40 years old in less than 3 years.
AsiwajuNdigbo:

That almajiri is not a southerner. Thats a kaffir from tribe of camel herders.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Glovoutu(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Man g@ balls. No guts no glory
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2020
greggng:
I respect my igbo brotgers and sisters and I will admonish them not to join anything protest untill Nigeria becomes one . We all knew how the last protest ended ...igbo people as usual became the losers . There shops looted ..now some of them will start afresh . Despite that, one riffraff started threaten them . Right now if swore wanna protest , he should use only his Yoruba brotgers and sisters . Any igbo that joined him is the greatest fool
You are typical fool. Psquare, runtown, Don jazzy are Yoruba right. I repeat, you are a typical fool.

But I am sure you are a bastard paid agent from tribe of beggers in the the north to cause division.

You failed.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Flier:
He should be arrested and locked up because I don’t know what else they want
Fuel is there we are not protesting
Border closure is there we are not protesting
ASUU strike is there we are not protesting
We don’t need more ENDSARS Protest
Tell your father to go and lock him up.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by vis2change(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2020
May God not show you Mercy too.

helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by vis2change(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Same way you will be roasted.

iokpebholo:
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Babysho(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2020
I love this thread. I absolutely love this thread because it shows the body language of Nigerians as a whole. I was confused when I heard that the Nigerian youths were trooping out en masse to end SARS. For the very first time in a long time, Nigerian youths were woke only to say they want to end SARS when there are more troubling issues that needs ending.
During the protest, I'd hear the speakers at the protest shout on top of their voices "We don't want to end bad government, we don't want to fix our bad roads or hunger problems, just endsars!" And a loud roar of agreement will come after from the crowd. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Majority of Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors!! Some say End SARS is important because it's a matter of life and I keep saying what has the SARS ever done to you that your government hasn't done 200X? You said it's one Nigeria but your brothers and sisters in the north have been slaughtered year in year out in the hands of BH and y'all didn't come out once! So many videos of actual geniuses making planes and sophisticated architectural designs out of cardboard but they remain the same y'all didn't come out! Right before our eyes the prices of food rose highly and nobody said a thing!

The actual first set of agitators of the protest way before Falz or even Sowore were only looking out for themselves and they are actually yahoo boys. They don't really care about the country's welfare. They just wanted a safe space to continue their vices.

It all makes sense now. The reason everyone brings out their guns immediately they hear anything Sowore because he represents a new type of Nigerian. His intolerance for bad governance is the strongest in Nigeria and many people don't understand why so, they are afraid of what they don't understand. He's fighting your oppressors and you people being oppressed are fighting him. Gargantuan Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by RexTramadol1: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2020
MsAllison:
yes oooo but i no go gree
i don't do trolls and yeroba Muslims

God bless gbegile boys

You and your signature are two parallel lines

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Bmaster:
All of una supporting sowore on this second round of protest needs to get all y'all brains checked.

Una wey Don gather enough no fit mercy for people wey never see road

Una no fit mercy for people wey lost all their investment in just a blink of an eye.

Una no fit mercy for people and families who lost their love ones recently as a result of protest

I thought una wise,I Neva know say una mumu Neva do.

Lefulefus.
See mumu wise man. How many of them your government that sent thugs to start looting have mercy on.

Your lord Buhari has mercy on you to raise food items

Your lord Buhari has mercy on you to increase fuel price

Your lord Buhari has mercy on you to pay bokoharam terrorists

Where is Leah sharibu, has your lord Buhari don anything to save her, oh, because she's not his daughter right.

And you want to talk of having sense. Which Spence do you have.

You are too dull.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

Their real aim is to start a Civil war or topple Buhari's Govt . They may also falsely Claim there was another Massacre in Abuja so as to justify their attack on Abuja like they did in Lagos.

They may be waiting to release another barrage of fake news to justify burning down Aso Rock and the National Assembly.
The people of Abuja should defend themselves and their property from any attack.
Yes, our aim is to topple Buhari. Yes, that is the same way Buhari did during Jonathan.

Karma is a wicked bitch.

Deal with it slave.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by PrinceMajestic: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
slimfit1:

How is a protest a treason who is your teacher?
Sowore committed treason by trying to overthrow buhari govt through #revolutionnow protest. except you're a dondi united, you won't know what revolution means and why he is charged of treasonable offences. forceful overthrow of govt(revolution) is treason and sowore is guilty of it pending determination of his case. Allow him teach you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.