Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th (49690 Views)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by davodyguy: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

About 6 years.
And just started noticing or been there for a while?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
I am not surprised, there are a lot of stone age people around. they never surprise me for the clowns they are.

DexterousOne:

I dont know which is more worrisome

That you are saying this crap
Or that dozens of people actually liked this crap comment of yours.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by iokpebholo: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
jaxxy:

Are u ok It is his constitutional right to protest.
His constitutional rights to contest u mean??a right that encourage riotous miscreants to block major roads,extort drivers, vandalize and burn public properties is not constitutional rights sir.Come to Benin and see d level of insecurity all because of protest

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
What is your father doing. Is he a coward that he can't go and roast him alive?

Chai you roasted him and im papa.

grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by rimijoshua(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Unik3030:
I am not against protest but what this guy is doing is treason,u contest against a man n u get defeated.u are now trying to pay back by destabilising his government,it's obvious this guy has sinister motive but I pity d fools who will follow him.
Go and get your civic Education textbook for primary 6....You are too far from civilisation.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
So been a coward will make things work out eventually, the inevitable can only be postponed, although it's the politicians sending the thugs.

Do you think to exorcize a strong demon is easy, with little faith?

iokpebholo:
His constitutional rights to contest u mean??a right that encourage riotous miscreants to block major roads,extort drivers, vandalize and burn public properties is not constitutional rights sir.Come to Benin and see d level of insecurity all because of protest

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Christistruth00: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Activist001:
No more protests abeg, we haven't even recovered from the problems the last one created, you want start another one.

Their real aim is to start a Civil war or topple Buhari's Govt . They may also falsely Claim there was another Massacre in Abuja so as to justify their attack on Abuja like they did in Lagos.

They may be waiting to release another barrage of fake news to justify burning down Aso Rock and the National Assembly.
The people of Abuja should defend themselves and their property from any attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by oluoma1: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Security agents should roast him alive if he dare cause any mayhem.rubbish
What rubbish are you saying

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by olayiwola72(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shey suffer no Dey tire una ni ...I wish I can have the power to invite ..Alll this politicians and there are kids I should just bomb everything to destruction
I don’t even care if I die though this process
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Really, reminds me of a slave who is not intelligent and loves his oppressors, he will say anything to defend his masters.

Christistruth00:

Their real aim is to start a Civil war or tpple Buhari's Govt . They may also falsely Claim there was another Massacre in Abuja so as to justify their attack on Abuja like they did in Lagos.
They may be waiting to release another barrage of fake news to justify burning down Aso Rock and the National Assembly.
The people of Abuja should defend themselves and their property from any attack.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by oluoma1: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
What is your father doing. Is he a coward that he can't go and roast him alive?
don't mind the coward
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Okuda(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Unik3030:
I am not against protest but what this guy is doing is treason,u contest against a man n u get defeated.u are now trying to pay back by destabilising his government,it's obvious this guy has sinister motive but I pity d fools who will follow him.

person protest against bad govt you call am treason. my people who do una this thing?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gandollaar(f): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Unik3030:
Buhari too contested against Jonathan and lost and still took to the streets against him with a banner that read "revolution".

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
#endwickedgovernment !
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by kaymart: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Could you make your comments without shedding tears?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Precisely, dishonest people, spreading fake propaganda.

slimfit1:

Government Agent coming to cause fight.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by streetsoldier1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy

Why make it obvious that you sold your conscience for 30k monthly as a BMC member, may you and your generation reap what you are sowing, however I don't support the protest, there are ongoing avenues for dialogue via Panel of judicial enquiries.

Let's just wait a while and see how things pan out. Besides, get your PVC not by online ranting. Educate your neighbors too on the need to choose right thinking leaders

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Okuda(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Activist001:
No more protests abeg, we haven't even recovered from the problems the last one created, you want start another one.

na ordinary protest you don dey cry foul. if you come see war nko? with the way the country is goin, war is coming. its inevitable.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Okuda(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
joinpreneur:
In 2015,

Fuel was ₦87. Now ₦172
Bag of rice was ₦8k. It is now ₦42k
$1 was ₦150. It is now ₦475
Lag-Abj airfare was ₦10k. It is now ₦40k

lagos to abuja 40k? ruce 42k? tell me you are joking?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
iokpebholo:

Before you guys talk think. You may not like Sowore. I am not a fan of his too. But to link him to destruction of properties shows you don't know him. His protests have even been peaceful.

The last #Endsars was peaceful until they started killing the peaceful protesters.

What ever you say today determines the future of your children. So continue defending a government that has no regard for rule of law or human right. The problem is guys like you will lie to your children and grandchildren that you fought for their future when you were encouraging those that are ruining it and fighting those who are fighting for it.

Continue. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by slimfit1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

Opposing rabble rousers and failed politicians is helping the nation.

Welll he gave us an option.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Cardinalpoint: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mr Sowore, you are on your own for this matter.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by abidem4real: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
RomanianNinja:
#Endsars Abuja team planning to relaunch the struggle for liberation on November 18 2020, it is a generational responsibility! @MBuhari regime cannot keep Nigerian youths in the cage forever! #RevolutionNow

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1328286826516410368
Sowore is desperately willing to die in the hands of this impostor sha!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
No, correction, you can be a coward, you have the right to be, why don't you just sit in silence, while the courageous people do what they know how to do

Cardinalpoint:

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy

oga you be idiotic idiot ?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
iokpebholo:

Was sowore at Benin or did he ask the protesters there to rob? If anybody does that address them according to the law. That’s not sowores doing or instruction. Many things escalated the protests and it was anybody’s instructions bt how government respond poorly to the people or Even police behavior to the protesters.

The government and police shud learn how to deescalate issues/tension not escalate it or play politics with it. Same thing happened in America with black lives matter so its happens when handled wrongly.

What of government thugs that attacked, killed and destroyed protesters cars and properties in abuja and Lagos? Ohh Ure silent about that
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by blasted12: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
MsAllison:
yes oooo but i no go gree
i don't do trolls and yeroba Muslims

God bless gbegile boys
Oga bloodykiller how far na? Trump don lose o
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
I don't think you can be courageous to fight for what you believe in, you praise others like "Jerry Rawlings" but do not appreciate their depth.

It's okay to be mediocre, to sing the praises of others, to be a coward but the least you can do honestly is allow others who are not cowards or mediocre to be as they are.

Cardinalpoint:

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by BigBashiru: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
iokpebholo:

There is a difference between a peaceful protest and criminal hoodlum activity.... they are two separate things..... it's night time protest that is HIJACKED by hoodlums... so any future protest must assure the authorities that it won't be hijacked by hoodlums who ride on a peaceful protest....
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
In as much as no sane person would support this government,sowore should understand that he is a politician and we dont need any politician in our struggle. He should go and sit down and allow real freedom fighters act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
I will repeat again the worst people or one of the worst people, who are used to doing dirty things on earth, who behave like untrained children many in this part of the world, they are available to make their lives and others live more miserable, they are not even logical or very sound, they cannot see past today. God save them from themselves.

jaxxy:

Was sowore at Benin or did he ask the protesters there to rob? If anybody does that address them according to the law. That’s not sowores doing or instruction. Many things escalated the protests and it was anybody’s instructions bt how government respond poorly to the people or Even police behavior to the protesters.

The government and police shud learn how to deescalate issues/tension not escalate it or play politics with it. Same thing happened in America with black lives matter so its happens when handled wrongly.

What of government thugs that attacked, killed and destroyed protesters cars and properties in abuja and Lagos? Ohh Ure silent about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations / FG To Propose N45,000 Minimum Wage, Meets Labour Today / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.