Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady (9470 Views)

I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. / She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by jornwhite: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
95 percent chance the guy gave her money cos she told him her condition rather than because he wanted to sleep with her

Bro if you can check most of these gurls inbox/message, ehn! you won't even waste your time defending men on a subject like this one
Be a lady for a day n see how foolish we men are sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's not harlot mentality. It's the "Nigerian men" ever-ready tactic AKA Sex for financial help.
What an exchange @ bolded. It is no more help if something is expected in return.

Ladies feel like superheroes when they win the system.
That is sad.

Good evening, how are you?
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by millionboi2: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
officialfestus:
She has eaten her future children If any girl try shit with me, she go remain barren for her life until she repay me.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by seanwilliam(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
funny enuf it might just be urgent 2k she collected from the guy after pleading that hunger wants to finish her and d guy just gave it to her out of pity with no strings attached

You're right brother.

Well I think it is foolish giving naija girls free money this 2020.. I' had done it in the past before I came to my senses.

2 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What an exchange @ bolded. It is no more help if something is expected in return.

That is sad.

Good evening, how are you?

It's sad but it has become the norm. Whoever out plays the other gets to rejoice for that day.

Good evening. I'm angry at randy men.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
seanwilliam:

You're right brother.

Well I think it is foolish giving naija girls free money this 2020.. I' had done it in the past before I came to my senses.

This is exactly the thing I said Lefulefu. Men no dey give ladies money again if them no go knack am. As I be lady so, I go rejoice also if guy man give me 2k without seeing my pant. E reach to jubilate
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's sad but it has become the norm. Whoever out plays the other gets to rejoice for that day.

Good evening. I'm angry at randy men.

Bye.
Arrr Good night
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by chidieberesk3(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Everyone has his/her own view or form of reasoning
To her (i.e the girl) it was an achievement buh to me it is stupidity....

Anyway I believe the girl knew what the man was after (his intentions) and therefore devised a way of eating his money and safeguarding her virtue.

I can still remember back in school where my female friends boasts publicly about eating a guy's money without accepting his proposal for a relationship, sometimes I partook in enjoying the fool's (the guy) money.
I.e it deals with the man's intention towards the lady, maybe the lady had discovered that the man was after her body.
It's a free world
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by kinkybabie11(f): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
I wonder why everyone is bashing her. I see nothing wrong in what she said. You won’t see a Nigerian man that will help a lady without trying to get into her pants. They have this mentality of”use what you have to get what you want”.

2 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is exactly the thing I said Lefulefu. Men no dey give ladies money again if them no go knack am. As I be lady so, I go rejoice also if guy man give me 2k without seeing my pant. E reach to jubilate
ur male friends..will they demand sex from u if u need a little financial help? cheesy.highly doubt they would ask for sex cheesy.but if a lady just went ahead asking a random man for money u know wat u had expect na.i mean a man u dont relate with suddenly u just enter im dm for facebook acting friendly then next day u need 50k urgently from him cheesy..such a man would want to use u to his advantage as well cheesy.Its like na cunning man die cunning man bury am cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
jornwhite:

Bro if you can check most of these gurls inbox/message, ehn! you won't even waste your time defending men on a subject like this one
i know about such cheesy.i had some female friends then they would open their whatsap inbox and show me how married men would be flirting with them and begging them for a date.some would even put their phones on speakers when they are speaking with some of their male toasters and chykers just to proof men are dumb.i have seen some with hundrends of unread messages from facebook and whatsap..normal stuff.But in this case there is a high chance this lady there is a high chance that the guy might be innocent and just gave her the money cos she said she was hungry and dead broke.e dey happen cheesy.my friend told me then when he was doing his service in osun there was this girl that other guys used to make fun of her looks and other girls used to laugh at that no guy was asking her out.my guy said he started acting nice towards her just to make her feel good about herself then suddenly another girl came to tell him that the said girl was telling the other girls how he was begging her to be his girlfriend and she said she told him off cos he aint her type cheesy cheesy.my guy said he really felt embarrrased over it and stopped talking to the girl cheesy.so sometimes even if u have no attention for sex the girl can still turn around the story that u were begging her for sex.Its a way to oil up their ego and raise up their levels amongst their pepper dem gang friends cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
chidieberesk3:
Everyone has his/her own view or form of reasoning
To her (i.e the girl) it was an achievement buh to me it is stupidity....

Anyway I believe the girl knew what the man was after (his intentions) and therefore devised a way of eating his money and safeguarding her virtue.

I can still remember back in school where my female friends boasts publicly about eating a guy's money without accepting his proposal for a relationship, sometimes I partook in enjoying the fool's (the guy) money.
I.e it deals with the man's intention towards the lady, maybe the lady had discovered that the man was after her body.
It's a free world
as long as the guy didnt come to social media to cry dat a girl ate his money and the girl didnt give him kpomo to chop then the guy is not a fool.Maybe the girl came to him cying for help that she hasnt eaten good food for a week and out of pity the guy just gave him 5k to buy food stuff.next thing na to come on twitter that a guy gave her money cos he wanted to eat her kpomo.so who is the fool b/w them cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
ur male friends..will they demand sex from u if u need a little financial help? cheesy.highly doubt they would ask for sex cheesy.but if a lady just went ahead asking a random man for money u know wat u had expect na.i mean a man u dont relate with suddenly u just enter im dm for facebook acting friendly then next day u need 50k urgently from him cheesy..such a man would want to use u to his advantage as well cheesy.Its like na cunning man die cunning man bury am cheesy.

Yes, they would. My male friends would definitely demand sex from me if I ask for financial assistance. Besides men say they don't do friendship with girls and they mean it. Any girl is for bleep.

Well, it's now that you've said something I can understand. A random guy can't give assistance to you unless he bleeps you. Now imagine getting just 2k ooh from such a random guy without shifting pant. Complete celebration cheesy
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

if a guy is giving u money for nacks run away from such a man cos if im no get wetin im want he could resort to rape.but then u can always say no if a guy offers u money for sex.i mean we have so much free choices cheesy.me personally if a random girl comes to me to ask for money i will say i dont have cos i know how some ladies mind dey work but if its a close friend(male or female) and i have something then i can give.But a random lady nope.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, they would. My male friends would definitely demand sex from me if I ask for financial assistance.
dat one no be friend oo..dats a vulture cheesy cheesy cheesy waiting to devour u grin grin grin
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
sad sad

undecided Biko my fellow hustlers, check out easiest way to make cool cash offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOm97wlNGc
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
dat one no be friend oo..dats a vulture cheesy cheesy cheesy waiting to devour u grin grin grin

grin grin grin You have no idea.

nnukwu udele sef.

Anyway I have steered clear of two of them at this moment in my life. The minute they said come visit me and wanted to turn it into a sex rendezvous, I jakpa and brother-zoned them. I won't even be foolish to even ask them for financial assistance.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin You have no idea.

nnukwu udele sef.

Anyway I have steered clear of two of them at this moment in my life. The minute they said come visit me and wanted to turn it into a sex rendezvous, I jakpa and brother-zoned them. I won't even be foolish to even ask them for financial assistance.

u know this come to my house of a thing reminds me wat some told me last week.he"s not a close friend just some guy i met on facebook and based on that we have the surname we just became friends.he told me about a girl he"s been chyking on facebook for two years now.Said he has been urging the girl to come visit him but the girl has been bringing up excuses.of recent the girl asked him if he can lend her 40k and according to him he said he would even dash her 50k if she came to his house and not until then he wouldnt give her a kobo.he said the girl blocked him both on facebook and whatsap after that cheesy
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
if a guy is giving u money for nacks run away from such a man cos if im no get wetin im want he could resort to rape.but then u can always say no if a guy offers u money for sex.i mean we have so much free choices cheesy.me personally if a random girl comes to me to ask for money i will say i dont have cos i know how some ladies mind dey work but if its a close friend(male or female) and i have something then i can give.But a random lady nope.

I think accepting money for nacks na frame of mind ooh. If you're down for it, sure, why not. However I do try to be conscious to not accept money from guys even if they claim it is from the best of intentions. I may complain and cry and wail that I'm broke but immediately they offer to send money, all I'm thinking is "if this guy later demands sex for this gesture, will I feel comfortable doing it?" So I reject the money.

I need it ooh grin but I'm not ready for wahala.

And like you said, we all have choices. My choices are painful to make but very necessary cause some people's offers are like a devil's bargain. God forbid I get caught in their trap.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Boydehot: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
That's how they see us like weak man.
Most ladies don't know what it takes to love someone naturally without hoping or expecting anything in return.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
u know this come to my house of a thing reminds me wat some told me last week.he"s not a close friend just some guy i met on facebook and based on that we have the surname we just became friends.he told me about a girl he"s been chyking on facebook for two years now.Said he has been urging the girl to come visit him but the girl has been bringing up excuses.of recent the girl asked him if he can lend her 40k and according to him he said he would even dash her 50k if she came to his house and not until then he wouldnt give her a kobo.he said the girl blocked him both on facebook and whatsap after that cheesy

grin grin grin

Guys and this their usual format. Na old soldier ooh.

Exactly this guy's story is what I know will happen if I so much as ask for help. Because I joke a lot, I do throw it out there when I gist with them and their response is always in that "show up first and we see." So I already know what's up.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by 4gunners(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
jornwhite:

No lies grin ;Many men think with their dick. You want to woo a girl, the next thing is to start buying her gift, sending her money ... why do you think they’re desperate? Cos of their interest.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I think accepting money for nacks na frame of mind ooh. If you're down for it, sure, why not. However I do try to be conscious to not accept money from guys even if they claim it is from the best of intentions. I may complain and cry and wail that I'm broke but immediately they offer to send money, all I'm thinking is "if this guy later demands sex for this gesture, will I feel comfortable doing it?" So I reject the money.

I need it ooh grin but I'm not ready for wahala.

And like you said, we all have choices. My choices are painful to make but very necessary cause some people's offers are like a devil's bargain. God forbid I get caught in their trap.
if u not comfortable with it dont collect cos if u take even one naira and the guy has the mind to sleep with u after giving u the one naira and u later refuse he could make things uncomfortable for u if he knows where u stay.something like this happened then in school though not exactly like this.during that time blackberry phones were reigning the guy bought a blackberry for a girl but its like the girl didnt fulfil her own bargain cos one saturday evening the guy came to her family house with okada.he got into a hot arguement with the girl started giving her hot dirty slaps then took the black berry phone from her then smashed it against a wall then entered his okada and rode away.he did it in the presence of the girl"s two brothers.The girl"s father is a retired secondary school principal and the mom is a retired teacher.a guy come ur family home come beat u in the presence of ur family members and they couldnt do anything cheesy
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by 4gunners(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Boydehot:
That's how they see us like weak man.
Most ladies don't know what it takes to love someone naturally without hoping or expecting anything in return.
That’s why I seldom give ladies gift. The quickly tag you as mugu.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Guys and this their usual format. Na old soldier ooh.

Exactly this guy's story is what I know will happen if I so much as ask for help. Because I joke a lot, I do throw it out there when I gist with them and their response is always in that "show up first and we see." So I already know what's up.
if ur mind no clear for the guy and he is still bothering u with calls and text to come u either just ignore or u block cheesy
saves the trouble cheesy
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
if u not comfortable with it dont collect cos if u take even one naira and the guy has the mind to sleep with u after giving u the one naira and u later refuse he could make things uncomfortable for u if he knows where u stay.something like this happened then in school though not exactly like this.during that time blackberry phones were reigning the guy bought a blackberry for a girl but its like the girl didnt fulfil her own bargain cos one saturday evening the guy came to her family house with okada.he got into a hot arguement with the girl started giving her hot dirty slaps then took the black berry phone from her then smashed it against a wall then entered his okada and rode away.he did it in the presence of the girl"s two brothers.The girl"s father is a retired secondary school principal and the mom is a retired teacher.a guy come ur family home come beat u in the presence of ur family members and they couldnt do anything cheesy

grin grin cheesy

Hah. The problems blackberry cause back then. Now na IPhone.

Anyway I know these things already which is why I keep myself in check. I don't want stories abeg.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
if ur mind no clear for the guy and he is still bothering u with calls and text to come u either just ignore or u block cheesy
saves the trouble cheesy

No ooh. He isn't bothering me with calls or chats. Just randomly checks up on me like once in 3 or 6 months, which is good sef. But even at that, I have my senses alert to rebuff him where he to try shit with me. Once was more than enough reason to know where my friendship with him stands.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No ooh. He isn't bothering me with calls or chats. Just randomly checks up on me like once in 3 or 6 months, which is good sef. But even at that, I have my senses alert to rebuff him where he to try shit with me. Once was more than enough reason to know where my friendship with him stands.
ohh ok that means he is probably busy with other stuffs and just checks up on u randomly.Thought he was probably a jobless dude who spends a whole day and week calling,texting and pingin cheesy
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by cooooooks(m): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Exactly. The OP does not realize that the tweet is criticising girls who say that.

Tadeknkeepcalm:
Your comprehension skills are really poor.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2020
undecided imagine the conversations on this thread? The post the op went to screenshot from Twitter is from a man with big gbola grin , maybe you’re just here to spark a debate otherwise this post reeks of mumuness cool
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by WilliamsDeGreat: 2:41am On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:

THE GURL

Zzor

This two people are the same.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by omojesu202(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Incase you don't know na me talk

stop this quote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.