Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady (9469 Views)

I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. / She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by omojesu202(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2020
officialfestus:
She has eaten her future children If any girl try shit with me, she go remain barren for her life until she repay me.

you'll go spiritual. mugu
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by officialfestus(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2020
omojesu202:

you'll go spiritual. mugu
why the insult? M@dman
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MedicH: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is exactly the thing I said Lefulefu. Men no dey give ladies money again if them no go knack am. As I be lady so, I go rejoice also if guy man give me 2k without seeing my pant. E reach to jubilate

God of Mercy...
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by dikeigbo2(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2020
i understand ....you go there pantless because your mama adviced you let no man see your pant.
correct pikin
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by omojesu202(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2020
officialfestus:
why the insult? M@dman

this is Nairaland, get use to it. moreover mugu is wicked in Hausa. not really an insult in that context. just like aboki
why will u go spiritual because of such nonesense. you be jazzman?
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2020
jornwhite:

Bro if you can check most of these gurls inbox/message, ehn! you won't even waste your time defending men on a subject like this one
Be a lady for a day n see how foolish we men are sad

Bro, I don't blame those girl a times, the ways guys disturbing girls for attentions and sexx are something else, 15 guys may be disturbing a single girl at a go. Why won't she do sakara?

I logged in into gf Facebook sometime ago, oga. I sorry for 3rd leg.

Even her friend"s husband was disturbing her, more than 30 guys sent her friend requests per day and 27 will toast her before 3 days of acceptance.

All these make girls believe that pussssy is a special gift from God.

9 of 10 guys worship pussssy, when they come online they claimed, big boys & alpha males.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by oluwasegun007(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2020
I guess he has suspicion that the pant is smelly,

Which is why he has been paying you to get replacement.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by jornwhite: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2020
lefulefu:
i know about such cheesy.i had some female friends then they would open their whatsap inbox and show me how married men would be flirting with them and begging them for a date.some would even put their phones on speakers when they are speaking with some of their male toasters and chykers just to proof men are dumb.i have seen some with hundrends of unread messages from facebook and whatsap..normal stuff.But in this case there is a high chance this lady there is a high chance that the guy might be innocent and just gave her the money cos she said she was hungry and dead broke.e dey happen cheesy.my friend told me then when he was doing his service in osun there was this girl that other guys used to make fun of her looks and other girls used to laugh at that no guy was asking her out.my guy said he started acting nice towards her just to make her feel good about herself then suddenly another girl came to tell him that the said girl was telling the other girls how he was begging her to be his girlfriend and she said she told him off cos he aint her type cheesy cheesy.my guy said he really felt embarrrased over it and stopped talking to the girl cheesy.so sometimes even if u have no attention for sex the girl can still turn around the story that u were begging her for sex.Its a way to oil up their ego and raise up their levels amongst their pepper dem gang friends cheesy

yeah, i think i get your point and i can relate, it is just like trying to woo a lady in front of her friends 91% go use man wash grin females also wana keep there pride bloated among there friendships grin
From the way we "men" behave around toto ehn ! i no dey make exceptions for any guy, unless i witness the matter or see receipt. what you're saying is very much possible. buh still on still naa we men fall hand pass grin grin grin
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by jornwhite: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2020
4gunners:
No lies grin ;Many men think with their dick. You want to woo a girl, the next thing is to start buying her gift, sending her money ... why do you think they’re desperate? Cos of their interest.

I taya for myself & ourselves o grin there was a time i had access to my gurlfriend social media account, weytin i read that period i was just so so ashame. those uncles & old men even worse
Recently on my whatapp,my lil sis as been my Dp for almost a year had to change it cos, contact those don't really know me especially in groups ... if you see the kind messages i dey get grin grin sumtins i laff n 4ward it to my sis maybe she wan blush buh it infuriates me that despite the name these guys still think am a lady. nevertheless we go dey borrow ourselves brain small small, cos most gurl want different
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by purples25(f): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Most Nigerian guys believe in the exchange of sex for money. They see their women as some sort of whores who when taken out or spent on, have done wrong when they decide not to sleep with them.

But not all men are like this. Some are good and genuine. I wish many girls will be educated on the fact.... 'You are not a prostitute. You don't have to give your body in exchange for genuine help and love and care.'

Most times girls are looking for peace, love and care but all they find is men that turn them into living sex slaves or toys. Men who diminish their self esteem so that they can use them as they please.

Our girls need to be protected, respected, and shown true affection.

3 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2020
purples25:
Most Nigerian guys believe in the exchange of sex for money. They see their women as some sort of whores who when taken out or spent on, have done wrong when they decide not to sleep with them.

But not all men are like this. Some are good and genuine. I wish many girls will be educated on the fact.... 'You are not a prostitute. You don't have to give your body in exchange for genuine help and love and care.'

Most times girls are looking for peace, love and care but all they find is men that turn them into living sex slaves or toys. Men who diminish their self esteem so that they can use them as they please.

Our girls need to be protected, respected, and shown true affection.
grin whats then is the R.O.I?loving,caring and helping a lady out, Or do men look like father christmas.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by jornwhite: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Fussion1000:

Bro, I don't blame those girl a times, the ways guys disturbing girls for attentions and sexx are something else, 15 guys may be disturbing a single girl at a go. Why won't she do sakara?

I logged in into gf Facebook sometime ago, oga. I sorry for 3rd leg.

Even her friend"s husband was disturbing her, more than 30 guys sent her friend requests per day and 27 will toast her before 3 days of acceptance.

All these make girls believe that pussssy is a special gift from God.

9 of 10 guys worship pussssy, when they come online they claimed, big boys & alpha males.

That is it, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it, even redpill can only do little. you see those hollywood & nollywood movies as really messed up a lot of guys.
It goodnews for bad boiz, the more foolish men are, the more pvssy for bad boiz. me am taya of been desmond elliot i want jim iyke role grin
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by purples25(f): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Warmth:
grin
whats then is the R.O.I?loving,caring and helping a lady out, Or do men look like father christmas.

The fact that most men believe in 'no free lunch' doesn't mean that there are no good ones out there.

God bless their hearts, there are these ones that have not been influenced by evil beliefs like that. They still have the goodness of God in their hearts. Take a girl out, help her if she needs it, no sex, no relationship. Yes, they exist.

Even my father used to warn me that there is no free lunch. Be wary of men because they always want something for something. But this mentality can make a woman feel she must give herself up even when the man in question isn't after her ass. Such a mentality should not be given to girls. They are not prostitutes but they should be wary of perverted men who believe that every woman is a sex worker to be paid and taken to bed.

If a girl is taught how to spot a good man, and what to do when pressured for sex, it will be better. Parents of girls should support their kids and be on standby for these hawks. They should tell their girls that 'See, if any guy comes to you angry that he spent on you and you didn't sleep with him, tell us, we'll back you up and send his money back to him.' This is why some parents give their girls everything they need.

A lot of guys think their girls are hungry, that's why they use this stupid policy that they spent on you and you must oblige. They can't try it with a girl who will return their money and add bonuses any day and any time.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by femi4: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
The thing is fun sha lmao, you Japa when he begins to bug you with when are you visiting me
It is not fun, its girls with low self worth that behave that way. Hungry girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by aristocratic5(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Finally u don win jackpot
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2020
purples25:

The fact that most men believe in 'no free lunch' doesn't mean that there are no good ones out there.

God bless their hearts, there are these ones that have not been influenced by evil beliefs like that. They still have the goodness of God in their hearts. Take a girl out, help her if she needs it, no sex, no relationship. Yes, they exist.

Even my father used to warn me that there is no free lunch. Be wary of men because they always want something for something. But this mentality can make a woman feel she must give herself up even when the man in question isn't after her ass. Such a mentality should not be given to girls. They are not prostitutes but they should be wary of perverted men who believe that every woman is a sex worker to be paid and taken to bed.

If a girl is taught how to spot a good man, and what to do when pressured for sex, it will be better. Parents of girls should support their kids and be on standby for these hawks. They should tell their girls that 'See, if any guy comes to you angry that he spent on you and you didn't sleep with him, tell us, we'll back you up and send his money back to him.' This is why some parents give their girls everything they need.

A lot of guys think their girls are hungry, that's why they use this stupid policy that they spent on you and you must oblige. They can't try it with a girl who will return their money and add bonuses any day and any time.

Most girls likes to beg, they beg too much. it's one of the causes
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by purples25(f): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Warmth:
Most girls likes to beg, they beg too much. it's one of the causes

As painful as it is, do you know that one bad action doesn't excuse another?

Because there are men that don't take advantage of the situation no matter how a girl begs. Last last they send her away, harshly or gently as they please. Its not a must to give her money. At best, you want sex, tell her in very plain terms that you want a sex for money transaction. If she doesn't agree, they let her go. Not all these 'help' in disguise, its perverse.

With such men, what excuse do other men, who use the opportunity to have sex, have to give? The begging syndrome is their excuse, but you know its not a real excuse na. wink
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2020
purples25:

As painful as it is, do you know that one bad action doesn't excuse another?

Because there are men that don't take advantage of the situation no matter how a girl begs. Last last they send her away, harshly or gently as they please. Its not a must to give her money. At best, you want sex, tell her in very plain terms that you want a sex for money transaction. If she doesn't agree, they let her go. Not all these 'help' in disguise, its perverse.

With such men, what excuse do other men, who use the opportunity to have sex, have to give? The begging syndrome is their excuse, but you know its not a real excuse na. wink
Most lady give attention to comfortable guys, well to do guys, which i feel if she could achieve such she won't be demanding for such. As a guy wats den the benefit of be a friend to such lady. that is not well to do, knowing fully well she will be demanding financial assistance. You girls need to be calming down. oh
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by purples25(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Warmth:
Most lady give attention to comfortable guys, well to do guys, which i feel if she could achieve such she won't be demanding for such. As a guy wats den the benefit of be a friend to such lady. that is not well to do, knowing fully well she will be demanding financial assistance. You girls need to be calming down. oh

Its that simple o, we will calm down, you guys too should not befriend girls that you cannot do clear sex for money transaction with. If you want to help , help. If you want to have sex, get a girl that will use her own mouth to tell you her fees and ask you the style you want.

Not all these corner corner. I bought you sharwama, follow me to my house. smiley
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2020
purples25:

Its that simple o, we will calm down, you guys too should not befriend girls that you cannot do clear sex for money transaction with. If you want to help , help. If you want to have sex, get a girl that will use her own mouth to tell you her fees and ask you the style you want.

Not all these corner corner. I bought you sharwama, follow me to my house. smiley
grin Bt its nt corner corner na, some one that buys things for u definitely u should know the person likes you. you sef too try and show love too grin grin.. let the love be enjoyed!
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by purples25(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Warmth:
grin Bt its nt corner corner na, some one that buys things for u definitely u should know the person likes you. you sef too try and show love too grin grin.. let the love be enjoyed!

Assumptions! Love kwa. Cunny man love. grin
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Charx122: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:

THE GURL

I helped a lot of girls before I didn't have to see their panties I don't consider it loss in anyways today I'm blessed and surrounded with so many lovely ladies I tired of counting panties is no achievement .....beware the next man you will find .....use you without giving you a Kobo....be careful
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Someone also eat your pussy, without even offered a soft drink.

Tit for tat
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by CrazyAMY(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
kinkybabie11:
I wonder why everyone is bashing her. I see nothing wrong in what she said. You won’t see a Nigerian man that will help a lady without trying to get into her pants. They have this mentality of”use what you have to get what you want”.
Nah, why do you guys generalize stuff this way.
I've helped multiple girls but still haven't had sex my whole life.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by kinkybabie11(f): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
CrazyAMY:

Nah, why do you guys generalize stuff this way.
I've helped multiple girls but still haven't had sex my whole life.
Sorry but over 90 percent of Nigerian guys offer help with the intentions of getting into your pants.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by CrazyAMY(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2020
kinkybabie11:

Sorry but over 90 percent of Nigerian guys offer help with the intentions of getting into your pants.
It's okay, although some of us go start to fear to help cos word fit flow say we be weak people
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by tnerro1(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
When him catch you for one tight corner no complain oooo
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
kinkybabie11:

when did you conduct the survey and how many men were surveyed?

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2021
E no concern me. This one na broke people news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / Surgery Gone Wrong, Woman Left Without Boobs (pictures) / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.