Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (76465 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
DHaran:

So that U can Mary many wifes abi? Rendering women restricting them to the kitchen,the other room.. your religion is gender base belittling women
If a man in Islam can Mary more than two wife's why can't a woman marry more than one husbands

go bath.. be like say you still drunk.

drunk and typing no good
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by DHaran: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

go bath.. be like say you still drunk.

drunk and typing no good

E pain you

But it is the truth

Counter it if you can
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by blackmaine: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Organic products no dey give husband , them never know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Codedlyon: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY
shut the Bleep up
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Codedlyon: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
blackmaine:
Organic products no dey give husband , them never know
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by ledaman: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=maestro299 post=96153357][/quote]Irrelevant opinion, the fastest growing religion in the world.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Chizzychinny: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hassanmaye:
Are you Igbo? I seriously want to marry Igbo girls
No, am not
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba leave talk. Everyone was once innocent until life bleeped us. So forget this ur myopic reasoning.

baby where do u stay
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Craig24: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gerrard59:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.63e19b3a0c0f

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.FE.ZS

Next time, don't go about opening your mouth waaaaa!!!!!

Common sense ought to have u remembering that people talk with their thumbs while typing not the mouth.

However, save your link, keep it safe in your vault, not everyone is interested in knowing what you think!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Gerrard59(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Craig24:

Common sense ought to have u remembering that people talk with their thumbs while typing not the mouth.

However, save your link, keep it safe in your vault, not everyone is interested in knowing what you think!

Olodo! You said there are more women than men both nationally and globally. I showed you evidence (reputable sources) stating otherwise but as the arrogant Olodo that you're, you changed topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Craig24: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gerrard59:

Olodo! You said there are more women than men both nationally and globally. I showed you evidence (reputable sources) stating otherwise but as the arrogant Olodo that you're, you changed topic.

You call me arrogant?
Lord's!

You could have dropped your opinion in a more civilized manner devoid of tantrums.

Don't be a fool mocking yourself in the art of being defensive.

You aren't a woman!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by JOBgame(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Am just 18 i fit come hope say bride no pass 20K AS DEM de do for north
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Youngpo413: 2:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Collinsaik:
honestly every woman deserve a husband in order to be happy but most of them are too arogant to admit .
Sadly no sane man deserves a woman to be happy.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 2:15am On Nov 20, 2020
Youngpo413:
Sadly no sane man deserves a woman to be happy.
still men are getting married on saturday
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Youngpo413: 2:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Liposure:
still men are getting married on saturday
Wow,I never knew,that means true true husband no scarce....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Youngpo413: 2:26am On Nov 20, 2020
seproperties:
Marriage is Fading away joor ,Male are getting to know that the many reason they have to marry does not really worth it . Washing of Clothes ,I have washing machine to do that ,Cooking ,I be wonderful cook ,Moreso Better Restaurant dey my area to buy food if am tired ,Cleaning of the House ,It's my Hobby ,Washing of Dishes ,Na very easy thing be that oooo ,Na how many plates person dey use self .Sex ,Person can always arrange a sex Partner .Pastor Abeg shift I don't need your Preaching .The only thing I fit get hooked unto a woman na because I want Children ,One or two is ok ,After that I Go Japa ,No Court , Registry marriage oooo ,Life is short than to go get locked down to one Nagging ,Wahala woman .I go just work hard to Make sure I pay my children school fees , ,Food ,care etc .Credit the Account of the Woman for taking care of my kids ,When they grew up I go arrange one Boarding for them ,Simple .I no go kon kill myself ....
liposure come and learn..lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Youngpo413: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Chizzychinny:
seriously, it's not that guys are not seeing matured ladies to get married to but no money to do so.
Na early 20s dem dey rush to marry nowadays,I really don't understand whats up o....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by newoffer: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2020
JAMO84:
.. you no see the Islam for North. Religion is not our problem but your ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2020
JAMO84:
You yourself know say..this one na lie
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Chizzychinny: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Youngpo413:
Na early 20s dem dey rush to marry nowadays,I really don't understand whats up o....
cos they think they are easy to control
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Youngpo413: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Chizzychinny:
cos they think they are easy to control
someone also said that their bodycounts are below 50,compared to those old 'girls' with 100+ and still counting....las las not everyone will get married.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Chizzychinny: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Youngpo413:
someone also said that their bodycounts are below 50,compared to those old 'girls' with 100+ and still counting....las las not everyone will get married.
exactly, not everyone will get married
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Smile4mee01: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
It will be intresting to research if women in Middle east where polygamy is the norm are generally happier than women in the west.

If this trend continues, female children from heaven go give God condition say before I come earth assign my husband for me.

If I am to advice women... Lower your expectation about marriage and Life. You will be alot happier in the end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by chukajulu: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Most ladies dont want to build or grow with anyman, and their excuse usually is ''he may forget me when he makes money'' .
Truth is, every man needs respect. They dont want it, they NEED it. And its a pity that most women still havent realised this, they talk anyhow and rudely most times. Most of them are flippant and too opinionated. And the natural ego of a man hates these with a passion. When he reacts they label him 'proud'. These ladies then give their body and do alot of cooking and washing and sometimes spending,and end up still single, wondering why the guys dumped them and went for someone with manners.
Well, what do i know?
Make i stroll out jare.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by chukajulu: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
For those who are single and serious in their search for a partner, Kindly join a new group on whatsapp recently created.
You will be glad you did.

Come, meet singles who are also seeking.
Mingle and get to decide, responsibly too.
Chat me on 09094301276 to be added if interested.
Cheers.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by ledaman: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=maestro299 post=96153357][/quote]Google it the fastest growing religion in the world!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Kipaji: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nicklaus619:
He must be tall, six pecs and drives fast cars must be living in gra and be ready to take me shopping every weekend
Am too deem hot and sexy to settle for all these losers asking for my hand in marriage

That's what these hantys keep saying until they turn to evening news paper
grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nyascobar1414: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kipaji:
You just causing chaos on Romance section..lol....
Keep the pills bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Ifeanyicosta(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
thatigboman:
i say it is all psychology, when they check and see that they cant extort u, they will calm.
I have been to marriages in igboland where everything dont cost up to 50k.
It is when u fix ur wedding in april and december that they will extort u, but put it during normal planting, rainy or harving season like july, sept or October when much people wount come, it will be very cheap.
Have observe this before.even when there is conflict in that area.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Kipaji: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You just causing chaos on Romance section..lol....

Keep the pills bro
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.