Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! (15199 Views)

Please Nigerians Abroad Let us know How a Person Can Be Invited / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / American Couple Invited Me, How Do I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2011
Nice one @moys
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2011
@all, we dun reach benin-togo border, i 4got to tak my tik, the custom stoped me and started speaking french, coz i didn't show him my tik, guyz dis language stuff na bullshit mehn.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ moy, wetin be tik and which internet you dey use for road sed gan?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
@all, for awaiting finlanderz that are travelling today, did u enjoy ur jollof and chicken, coz dat chicken self no de good @all.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
@mafiaguy, am using zain data plan, and tik is ticket. Are u too goin to ghana today.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
I guess zain covers all the border areas then, I think have added you on yahoo I'm bt I'm invisible sha, so buzz if you get the invite.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
the chicken and rice na die but d rice no too make sense. Omo na on monday everybody go meet for registration. Notin do u moysdaddy, na you dey enjoy o ? U just dey reign for nairaland. I dey always send you chat message for yahoo messenger but you no dey answer. Abi u no dey see OVERLOVED for your yahoo contact list ?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
@overloved, i haven't see any msg on yahoo messenger ooo, may be coz i de use phone.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
@all, wande coal had already said, road to road to ghana, omo mima sunbi, we don reach ghana o, but jes to get to the last destination now, and look for accomodation.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ all will be leaving on the 10th.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
@moys, nice one man. Nice update, make all of us dey update here ooo.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
@all, latest update, if you have ABC return ticket make sure u confirmed 2days before ur departure.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
@moy, what's is like now over there? Met others like u and the rest of us. Update!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
In ghana right now fellas in a village called kotoku,just bought a vodafone modem and chip as they call sim cards here,bought it at circle,my problem is reception here its so poor i feel like i'm gonna die of boredom cos i dey fear sef cos i haven't been able to download the pdf file i have to read for my second exam and its about 14mb so if u are in ghana and u have the pdf file for coastal management or so chapter 5 pls help me i'd come and meet u anywhere the exam is on monday so i need this badly if u are in ghana u can drop ur numbers so we can meet,bye guys vodafone hasn't activated my chip yet when they do,i'd drop it right here
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ tusma, so activate sim card na war dere oga ooo, u go don but zain line carry am go from here.Has anyone confirmed the hotel fee yet? And who re those leaving april 10th?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
@mafia,are u in ghana already,if yes where? and do u have nice internet connection there?really need to download the document i'd write the exam on monday
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
I never dey ghana ooo until tomorrow. Try go to the mall in accra, u shud find a cafe u can browse and download there.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
@mafiaguy, we'll all met @ d registration center on monday.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
Yes that's for sure, but how are we gonna know we the nairalander forum guys on here. Do we have a wowan amongst us?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 5:26am On Apr 10, 2011
Anyone reading, I need an accommodation. I believe this line should work in accra 08026554146. Thanks, will be in accra today 10th.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2011
ok i guess we'd all see at the exam centre but seriously i also need to know how we'd know each other when we get to the registration centre,at least we no write nairaland for head,lol
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2011
@tus, we go dey ask about noni, che u don download wetin u need sha?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2011
yes o had to leave the connection on overnight thats what i'm reading now,are u on your way to ghana already?so where u dey now?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2011
I dey that badagry side, omo make all man dey read ooo. I see some 2 guys wey talk say dem make like 64% last year and met sch cut off bt wasn't picked ooo. Abeg make we pray hard ooo and explain the reading material to one another for those who have read and understood it fully.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by capti: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2011
@mafiaguy, It depend on the school they applied to. Maybe they had lots of people applying to the same school that scored higher than them.I sored 65% and was admitted. Well you guys should give your best in the exam and leave the rest for God.
Expecting to see you guys in Finland; God willing.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2011
@capti, that's what am telling a friend dis morning abt what mafiaguy post dat one 2guyz score 64% and were not admitted, i told him dat it depend on the school dat person choose.

@mafiaguy, where you dey now??
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
ok guess i have to take my reading more personal please are we all going to write motivation letter no matter the course i have 2 exams to write one in integrated coastal management and the other in information technology am i going to write two different motivation letters?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
@all, does anyone have material on Business Information Technology.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 3:34am On Apr 11, 2011
men,i dey accra nw.journey mercies 2 those wey go fly com in 2day.
Seriously,dat 64% sumtin na wahala o.mk e b sey upto 1000 pple put d sch den o.
Hopefuly,we go al mit 4 reg centa 2day.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
just finished iczm think i was the only one who wrote the exam or probably 4 people so i fancy my chances in this one, info tech has many people on it so i guess i have to read harder to meet highest standards o,take care people would show here later
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Lucy001(f): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
Pls can somebody tell me the venue/location of dis exam in Ghana ?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
@lucy,are u writing the exam too?if yes u ought to have registered yesterday,but the venue is accra polytechnic when u get there ask for the great hall thats the place if u don't get it u can call me on 0265217930 in ghana i might be able to help u out,the names is tunde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service / Is This Extortion By The Nigeria Post Office? / How Not To Get A Wife In Nigeria If You Live Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.